#21 tucstwo

tucstwo

www.drdevs.com

• Administrator
  • 14,435 posts
  • Twitter:tucstwo
  • Google+:tucstwo@gmail.com
  • LocationNJ
  • Current Device(s):LG G3 VS985, Nexus 7 (flo)

Posted 10 October 2012 - 06:20 PM

ThanksTucs, that`s the only real explanation I think us bottom feeders have heard.

Please, don't confuse what I mean when I say general user as bottom feeders. I know you were kidding but some people might take it serious. When I say general user I mean the 99%, who aren't Devs/mods/themers/admins/smods/etc. The 99%, these are the people who's feelings SHOULD matter but sadly have been ignored by a small group of 1 per centers who put their own interests first. Anyone else heard this story before? Quite frankly, I'm tired of the super elitist class but they'll always have their followers so I guess it is what it is.

To the people who found this forum and joined it because it felt like home, enjoyed it because there was always someone willing to help and grew with it because of how awesome of a group we have I just have to say stick around because we're just getting started. And to those who defected, moved on, or jumped ship because they were only concerned about themselves, trust me...we the true Android enthusiast who care about what Android and open source means...we will be the ones who truely benefit in the end. Because sharing this wealth of knowledge that we all possess will always go further than the closed source attitude that some have come to embrace. Why else does the iphones user interface still look EXACTLY the same as it did 5 years ago? Because the input and contributions that have come from this community aren't welcome in ios. It's all relevant people.

I hope everyone gets it now and understands that from now on, this place can only grow and get better without beng held back by those idealists who didn't share the same views as us.

Sent from my peanut butter and jelly sandwich
  • DarkOverDroid, tucstwo and Memnoch73 like this

Visit DRDevs.com hosting site for all official Droidrzr.com ROMs, Apps, GApps and other mods/files!!
Please PM me if you need help!
I will be hosting AOSP-Based ROM GApps packages!
Download the most Up-to-Date GApps Packages for AOSP ROMs from me here!

#22 DarkOverDroid

DarkOverDroid

DROIDOSAPIEN

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 502 posts
  • Twitter:@DarkOverDroid
  • Google+:DarkOverDroid@gmail.com
  • LocationMobile, Al
  • Current Device(s):DROID RAZR MAXX HD, DROID RAZR MAXX, iPhone 4, Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 (WiFi) 7" Acer Iconia Tab A-100 (Wifi)

Posted 10 October 2012 - 06:42 PM

Yes your correct, I was kidding about the bottom feeders part. I`m not confused at all. I`ve been here for a while and know how things work. It is sad to see Dev`s come and go but, I`ve been a member of forums since the early 2000`s and that`s just how it is. Easy come, Easy go.
Posted Image

#23 DarkOverDroid

DarkOverDroid

DROIDOSAPIEN

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 502 posts
  • LocationMobile, Al
  • Current Device(s):DROID RAZR MAXX HD, DROID RAZR MAXX, iPhone 4, Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 (WiFi) 7" Acer Iconia Tab A-100 (Wifi)

Posted 10 October 2012 - 06:45 PM

You know, I was thinking. If someone takes my bottom feeders comment to heart, and that`s too serious here now, well, maybe I am confused.
Posted Image

#24 tucstwo

tucstwo

www.drdevs.com

• Administrator
  • 14,435 posts
  • LocationNJ

Posted 10 October 2012 - 07:48 PM

You know, I was thinking. If someone takes my bottom feeders comment to heart, and that`s too serious here now, well, maybe I am confused.

I doubt anyone would take it serious but there's a lot of things I don't think people would take serious and they do...so u never know. Don't let it get to you. What's more important is that everyone knows what's really going on. You gave me that spring board tonight. So bottom feed away :-D

Visit DRDevs.com hosting site for all official Droidrzr.com ROMs, Apps, GApps and other mods/files!!

#25 DarkOverDroid

DarkOverDroid

DROIDOSAPIEN

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 502 posts
  • LocationMobile, Al

Posted 10 October 2012 - 07:52 PM

I doubt anyone would take it serious but there's a lot of things I don't think people would take serious and they do...so u never know. Don't let it get to you. What's more important is that everyone knows what's really going on. You gave me that spring board tonight. So bottom feed away :-D

It`s all good. B)
Posted Image

#26 tucstwo

tucstwo

www.drdevs.com

• Administrator
  • 14,435 posts
  • LocationNJ

Posted 11 October 2012 - 04:53 PM

Threads are back anyway

#27 weaponx

weaponx

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 413 posts
  • LocationTX

Posted 11 October 2012 - 04:57 PM

Yea glad to see that. No need to keep this thread open. Awesome support and great responses..
Hey bub, I'm not finished with you yet..... SKNIT!!

#28 NattyBee

NattyBee

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 08:46 AM

Yea glad to see that. No need to keep this thread open. Awesome support and great responses..

K, since you're the OP and the issue has been resolved, I'm going to close the thread...

Sent from my RAZR Maxx using Tapatalk 2

#29 NattyBee

NattyBee

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 08:51 AM

OK, topic closed

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users