Who was banned?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

#122 moejoe88

moejoe88

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 11:00 AM

rgocal. The dev that started this thread.
Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 2

#123 SyrStorm

SyrStorm

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 11:24 AM

rgocal and he now recently mainly uses the account Biotic on androidforums but yeah kinda dumb

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

#124 lfeqlbrm

lfeqlbrm

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • Google+:lfeqlbrm.dc
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 30 November 2012 - 08:02 AM

REALLY? Are we ever going to get MIUI??? damn... another failed attempt.

#125 SyrStorm

SyrStorm

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 10:00 AM

Not failed, but moved. He might still be working on it, but not here

Sent from my DROID SPYDER using Tapatalk 2

#126 moejoe88

moejoe88

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 11:35 AM

Just saw on twitter that rgocal got 3g working on the razr. Still has alot of work to do on it yet. Wish things could get straightened out so he could come back to droidrzr. Sit tight!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#127 3a4yI7aTiY

3a4yI7aTiY

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • Twitter:3a4yI7aTiY
  • Google+:3a4yI7aTiY
  • LocationUkraine, Odessa

Posted 14 December 2012 - 07:46 AM

i am not verizon user..and i have working 3g evdo on first boot...use miui some days and it working well..i post some screens later..can anyone buin in this rom russian language...i.use version 2.7.27 its working fast, but version 2.10.12 is laggy and no so fast
  • 3a4yI7aTiY likes this

#128 3a4yI7aTiY

3a4yI7aTiY

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • Twitter:3a4yI7aTiY
  • Google+:3a4yI7aTiY
  • LocationUkraine, Odessa

Posted 14 December 2012 - 07:57 AM

at home i have low signal but you see that it working

Attached Files

• 3a4yI7aTiY likes this

#129 jgates

jgates

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 07:29 AM

I take it that no one has figured miui out on the CDMA Razr... is anyone out there still trying?

#130 tucstwo

tucstwo

www.drdevs.com

• Administrator
  • 14,435 posts
  • Twitter:tucstwo
  • Google+:tucstwo@gmail.com
  • LocationNJ
  • Current Device(s):LG G3 VS985, Nexus 7 (flo)

Posted 18 January 2013 - 06:15 PM

Let's put it this way, if rgocal was gonna figure out how to port MIUI it most likely wasn't gonna be his work. Which is why he's no longer with us.

at home i have low signal but you see that it working

We've had MIUI booting just like that too, no LTE connection and tons of bugs. But who wants that?
  • StealthFox13 likes this

Visit DRDevs.com hosting site for all official Droidrzr.com ROMs, Apps, GApps and other mods/files!!
Please PM me if you need help!
I will be hosting AOSP-Based ROM GApps packages!
Download the most Up-to-Date GApps Packages for AOSP ROMs from me here!

#131 jklaz

jklaz

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:51 PM

Seriously there's nothing I want more than MIUI on the Razr.. no phone has yet to top the MAXX in battery life so I love it, but we don't have the luxury of MIUI and I love the clean lines of it. :unsure:

#132 tmyinc

tmyinc

Resident Insomniac

• News Writer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,276 posts
  • Twitter:TMYINC
  • LocationPA
  • Current Device(s):Razr M, GN2, Nexus 10

Posted 20 January 2013 - 06:08 PM

I think miui was easier back in the non 4g days. When I helped with the OG Droid we had the Milestone build to port from which was not as bad. Now with the RILs to figure out it makes it very difficult. Getting it translated, ported, and booted isn't horrible but when you have no data or are stuck on 1x it makes you wanna throw your phone. Unfortunately I don't think miui is as open source as we would like it to be which makes for a lot of time consuming trial and error. All this deters people from trying sadly.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

#133 The Persuader

The Persuader

Droid Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationMaine
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx

Posted 26 January 2013 - 04:38 PM

Seriously there's nothing I want more than MIUI on the Razr.. no phone has yet to top the MAXX in battery life so I love it, but we don't have the luxury of MIUI and I love the clean lines of it. :unsure:

Oh Yes their was a Phone...Droid X...Miui was Awesome and Battery Life for me was 12+ hours of Hard Driving on my phone...

Its Bubba
~Stubborn In Your Bones~

• neckchop likes this

Its Bubba...."Stubborn In Your Bones"

#134 Brad92

Brad92

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 624 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 26 January 2013 - 10:29 PM

I miss my Droid X because of MIUI.

Posted with a solar powered calculator

#135 The Persuader

The Persuader

Droid Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationMaine

Posted 27 January 2013 - 04:35 AM

I miss my Droid X because of MIUI.

Posted with a solar powered calculator

Me Too Brad...

Of All ROMs that I've tried, Miui has always had the cutting Edge to their ROM...Performance, Customizing, Fast, Crisp, Never any Lags, very few issues,mostly None... just an All Around Awesome ROM...

Wow, you just fired up my memory about missing Miui...Found my Droid X hidden far back in the Desk Draw turned it on and there was Miui still on my Droix...Hey talking about Battery Life...My Droid X been Dormain for over 6 months and the Battery has 94%...Just crusing with it right now...Only thru Wifi...

Now its requested to update my Apps...Its doing so as I Post...Wizard over to the DX Forum is Totally Awesome he's is the Only One that can Master Miui from Top to Bottom

Its Bubba

#136 cvhovey

cvhovey

Post Traumatic nOOb Disorder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts
  • LocationOregon
  • Current Device(s):Moto X Dev Ed, Moto X Retail, Nexus 7, Droid Razr Maxx, Droid X, OG Droid

Posted 27 January 2013 - 07:52 AM

Wow, you just fired up my memory ...

I still have my Droid X (and OG Droid) and keep it updated regularly "just in case" its needed. Never had a successful run with MIUI, perhaps because the "stock MIUI" would act up or crash on me. But just downloaded DefX and going to give it a shot on my trusty, reliable, faithful, pry-it-out-of-my-cold-dead-fingers Droid X. Maybe if that knocks me over, I'll understand why folks want MIUI on the Razr. B)

Droid Razr M XT907 B/L Unlocked - Stock Rooted

#137 The Persuader

The Persuader

Droid Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationMaine

Posted 27 January 2013 - 08:31 AM

I still have my Droid X (and OG Droid) and keep it updated regularly "just in case" its needed. Never had a successful run with MIUI, perhaps because the "stock MIUI" would act up or crash on me. But just downloaded DefX and going to give it a shot on my trusty, reliable, faithful, pry-it-out-of-my-cold-dead-fingers Droid X. Maybe if that knocks me over, I'll understand why folks want MIUI on the Razr. B)

Miui is Awesome seriously, Yes theirs many New ROMs that have surfaced too for HD, Bionic, etc...those are not Shabby at all...
With Miui, everything was driven from stock so if you tweaked your phone to the Maxx the good Old SBF was your second personality with adjectives:p we always had to boot into 2 int System to keep things tight & neat...

Its Bubba
~Stubborn In Your Bones ~

#138 cvhovey

cvhovey

Post Traumatic nOOb Disorder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts
  • LocationOregon
  • Current Device(s):Moto X Dev Ed, Moto X Retail, Nexus 7, Droid Razr Maxx, Droid X, OG Droid

Posted 27 January 2013 - 12:09 PM

Just flashed MIUI.us DefX - 2012.11.11 - Aroma Installer and would have to say its quite nice! It gave my Droid X some CPR-on-Steroids. So I can see why Razr folks would like to get a dose of that. Seems too many of the Razr ROMS could be classed as either close-to-stock or mine-is-more-inverted/dark-than-yours-with-bugs.

If my memory is correct, we owe a lot to CVPCS for doing the impossible ... booting CM on the Droid X. From there it took a lot of work to get it stable and I presume its there that 2init came into being. The collaboration between him, Koush, and the CM team made things happen and his dedication made it possible to broaden the ROM choices for the DX. Without that groundwork, probably wouldn't have MIUI DefX.

So I wouldn't mind seeing MIUI on the Razr, as well. But with devs moving on to newer phones I'd guess that's not too likely to happen. At least I can fire up my Droid X from time to time and play around with MIUI.

Droid Razr M XT907 B/L Unlocked - Stock Rooted

#139 Olao99

Olao99

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Twitter:@olao99
  • Current Device(s):Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX GSM (XT910)

Posted 31 March 2013 - 09:36 AM

Has anyone tried to reach the chinese original miui developers?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users