T3T3droid

D3v3lop3r/Th3m3r/Machin3

• Developer
  • 1,115 posts
  • Google+:t3t3droid@gmail.com
  • LocationConnecticut
  • Current Device(s):Droid Bionic, Droid Razr M, SGS4

Posted 17 October 2012 - 09:14 PM

Yup. Wanted to confirm it does then break the circle widgets :( *tear!

EDIT: Also, wanted to say, when i add a widget from the widget drawer, once it is placed on a homescreen it brings up the Widget box again to pick what widget I want.

yeah i noticed that too but im not sure if there is a way to fix it
Posted Image
Sig by Bama
If you like our work please consider
Donating towards
Phones and Site costs :D Thanks!!

#82 T3T3droid

T3T3droid

D3v3lop3r/Th3m3r/Machin3

• Developer
  • 1,115 posts
  • LocationConnecticut

Posted 17 October 2012 - 09:17 PM

@jp i noticed the rag3 rom has working quick settings and circle widget. Maybe..... SuperDallas would care to share

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

ok so i tried his and thanks for that...it does work in the sense that it puts both files in the system folder and circles widget works but even though its in system folder with correct permissions it still force closes with gps quick settings...hmm oh well ill keep looking at it
Posted Image
Sig by Bama
Donating towards

#83 sjo

sjo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 10:05 PM

Can someone recommend which governor and and io scheduler to use plz.I haven't overclocked since og droid. Need good battery life and decent performance. Atm I'm using pegasus or whatever its called with iso i think

#84 3duardo.herrera

3duardo.herrera

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Twitter:3duardoherrera
  • Google+:3duardo.herrera@gmail.com
  • LocationDerwood, MD

Posted 17 October 2012 - 10:13 PM

Use Pegasus governor and Sio scheduler - I get excellent battery life

#85 aquavita

aquavita

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 10:32 PM

Hmm, I'm having trouble. I used house of bionic to get me to stock .247 which went great, but when I install this ZIP from bootstrap (clockwork) it runs through the setup screen VERY quickly (like, within under ten seconds) and says everything's ready to go. But when I reboot, I'm still on the original stock rom. Anyone know what's causing that? There are no errors in the install process itself.

#86 sjo

sjo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 11:07 PM

Hmm, I'm having trouble. I used house of bionic to get me to stock .247 which went great, but when I install this ZIP from bootstrap (clockwork) it runs through the setup screen VERY quickly (like, within under ten seconds) and says everything's ready to go. But when I reboot, I'm still on the original stock rom. Anyone know what's causing that? There are no errors in the install process itself.

When i installed this ROM it installed very fast I'd just go with make sure you wipe everything system format all that good stuff and make sure you have a good download.

#87 T3T3droid

T3T3droid

D3v3lop3r/Th3m3r/Machin3

• Developer
  • 1,115 posts
  • LocationConnecticut

Posted 18 October 2012 - 01:30 AM

Dont use bootstrap and thanks sjo but dont format system! you need to use safestrap 2 or 3...it does that with bootstrap for some reason and that means its actually not doing anything so if you format system you will not boot! ill have to let JP know to take out that its ok to use bootstrap in the OP. hopefully you didnt format system yet but if you did and got a blank screen let me know and ill walk you through getting it back up. again thanks sjo i know you didnt know that we had that issue and were trying to help and i appreciate it.
Posted Image
Sig by Bama
Donating towards

#88 braum

braum

n00b

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • Current Device(s):Bionic, rzr max, infinity pad

Posted 18 October 2012 - 04:59 AM

loving this rom :D I like that webtop works...makes my lapdock useful in more then just stock rom
  • T3T3droid likes this

#89 Bulldog88

Bulldog88

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 05:31 AM

Like i said before this is Awesome!!! Overclocked it to 1.2 and the results were mind blowing getting between 3300 to 3360. Jp and T3T3Droid fabulous work!!!
  • T3T3droid likes this

#90 correarc1

correarc1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 05:32 AM

Hey guys,
I see that in the list of features you have listed CPU Sleeper, but I don't see it in the apps?

#91 frankemtp

frankemtp

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL
  • Current Device(s):Bionic

Posted 18 October 2012 - 05:43 AM

I installed this rom after being quite pleased with Wizzed Beans as I wanted to have full functionality of the phone. I missed certain features and really wanted my BT to return. Of great interest to me is long battery life. Thus, I would like to use the governor and I/O scheduler that provides the best battery life. Presently I have the following governors: hotplug, on-demand, userspace, interactive and performance. The following schedulers are available noop, deadline and cfq. What are the thoughts out there? Additionally, I thought that this rom provided more governors but after flashing twice, I have what I have. I look forward to the informed responses. :blink:

#92 jp1044

jp1044

DEVELOPER

• News Writer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,104 posts
  • Twitter:@jp1044
  • Google+:jp1044@gmail.com
  • LocationColorado
  • Current Device(s):MOTO X Developer Edition, Droid RAZR HD (backup)

Posted 18 October 2012 - 06:03 AM

Hey guys,
I see that in the list of features you have listed CPU Sleeper, but I don't see it in the apps?

Its built into the ROM. No configuration needed

• correarc1 likes this

If you feel the urge to donate to me, you can do so here -> Donate

#93 kijoko

kijoko

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 06:10 AM

Is it possible to fxz to 905? Webtop n hdmi working?

I use bootstrap

#94 David Kotzebue

David Kotzebue

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 06:10 AM

Blur style email widget similar to the calendar widget? I don't use gmail and have grown accustomed to being able to preview my email with the stock motorola widget. I know there are apps in the Play Store, but so far I think the stock one is best.
  • matjmonk likes this

#95 nobreak1970

nobreak1970

Transition Leader from Rombot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts
  • LocationAlabama

Posted 18 October 2012 - 06:11 AM

awesome!
Flashing shortly.
  • T3T3droid likes this
God bless.

#96 TragicRemedy

TragicRemedy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 06:15 AM

Thanks guys this is another great blur alternative. Definitely the most unique signal and battery I have ever seen lol.

I am sure mileage will vary but I oc'd my 4 slot to 1.2 using the two init.d cpu scripts from rag3 v2.
  • T3T3droid likes this

#97 matjmonk

matjmonk

Pack Leader to Bubba

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,662 posts
  • Google+:matjmonk@gmail.com
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6, Nexus 7 (2013)

Posted 18 October 2012 - 06:20 AM

Blur style email widget similar to the calendar widget? I don't use gmail and have grown accustomed to being able to preview my email with the stock motorola widget. I know there are apps in the Play Store, but so far I think the stock one is best.

I just finished flashing this and so far, it's pretty impressive. I would just add my vote to an Email apk that can support corporate sync since I use this for my hotmail account.

Thanks for the great work!

Cheers
Posted Image
Bubba, perfide lues Odocoileus virginianus felines et ubique!

#98 csantarcangelo

csantarcangelo

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 06:30 AM

This is great! But I do need the default mail application so I can corporate sync. Otherwise I'd move from stock to this.
Just having fun with Android!

#99 nobreak1970

nobreak1970

Transition Leader from Rombot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts
  • LocationAlabama

Posted 18 October 2012 - 06:44 AM

No exchange support? eek
:)
God bless.

#100 Rootuser94

Rootuser94

Touchwiz Overlord

• Developer
  • 1,019 posts
  • Twitter:@Rootuser94
  • Google+:scott.breen221@gmail.com
  • LocationPA
  • Current Device(s):Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note 10.1, Droid Bionic, Droid X

Posted 18 October 2012 - 07:08 AM

Thanks guys this is another great blur alternative. Definitely the most unique signal and battery I have ever seen lol.

I am sure mileage will vary but I oc'd my 4 slot to 1.2 using the two init.d cpu scripts from rag3 v2.

lolz i know, I saw that and was like what the *beep*
  • correarc1 likes this

Posted Image

Join the Deviant Development Community Online

Facebook - Like/Join us! ||| Donate - If you appreciate my hard work! ||| Twitter - follow me! |||

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users