mdowns989

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts
  • Twitter:@mdowns989
  • Google+:+Michael Downs
  • LocationCentral Coast Cali.

Posted 12 November 2012 - 02:22 PM

If you come across a way to make Bluetooth calls work lemme know... new car has BT sync and only works with ICS ROMS..

By grace and banners fallen, the Last Battle has come.

#262 J-Droid65

J-Droid65

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:38 PM

Do we have a final fix for the calendar issue? I have not been able to get mine to work at all. I saw that flashing 4.2 gapps is supposed to fix it but I can't find that zip. The one from goo manager under vtwinbmx called 42_gapps.zip flashed soft keys (or so it said) and then froze my device.

-- Living Life From My RAZR's Edge --

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 2

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

These 4.2 gapps may work for you. Haven't tried them myself w/this ROM though

#263 zbjones

zbjones

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:50 PM

These 4.2 gapps may work for you. Haven't tried them myself w/this ROM though

Thanks for the help. Unfortunately, someone wrote in that forum that calendar sync was broken on their device after installing that gapps version as well.

I might have to switch back to the previous release of FT CNA for now until I can figure out what the problem is. Nothing mentioned thus far has worked.

#264 istick

istick

• Developer
  • 103 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:17 PM

Calendar sync was only messed up for me because I had 2 versions of calendar. Once I removed the older version everything suddenly worked on mine.

#265 zbjones

zbjones

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:39 PM

Calendar sync was only messed up for me because I had 2 versions of calendar. Once I removed the older version everything suddenly worked on mine.

I've checked in system app folder, only one version of calendar exists for me. Used file explorer and titanium backup. I am showing no duplicate APKs.

#266 zbjones

zbjones

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:48 PM

It appears to be a larger issue for me. In main settings, if I click on my accounts and the Google, I see that both of my Google accounts have "sync error" listed under them. At the bottom of the screen, it says sync is having problems. It has continued to say this since flashing the update.

#267 kbuck13

kbuck13

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:29 PM

It appears to be a larger issue for me. In main settings, if I click on my accounts and the Google, I see that both of my Google accounts have "sync error" listed under them. At the bottom of the screen, it says sync is having problems. It has continued to say this since flashing the update.

this is how mine was showing up on FF Killer Bean AOKP milestone, but they posted a fix to flash and it has been working since. The only thing is is appears to to be the official calendar and is not inverted. It does work! I froze the old version with Titanium backup. I'm not sure but it may also work on this rom.

#268 istick

istick

• Developer
  • 103 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:36 PM

See I continued to get the sync error as well, but going into calendar and choosing the accounts and which to sync seemed to be what mattered for me. Weird.

#269 vtwinbmx

vtwinbmx

Droid Elite

• Developer
  • 2,486 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 13 November 2012 - 02:54 AM

Uploading a new build- This is a fix to calendar and removes gallery 4.2 going back to 4.1.2 gallery and camera as well. Will post link and update OP when done
  • lbroksle likes this

vtc.png

#270 vtwinbmx

vtwinbmx

Droid Elite

• Developer
  • 2,486 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 13 November 2012 - 03:26 AM

Here is the updated rom- Flash no wipes needed to fix calander and camera

Reflash JB gapps

• lbroksle likes this

vtc.png

#271 zbjones

zbjones

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 05:20 AM

Here is the updated rom- Flash no wipes needed to fix calander and camera

Reflash JB gapps

This is why I love the FT team. Great response to problems. Flashed and back to working great. I really appreciate it!!

• desireaftergod and lbroksle like this

#272 desireaftergod

desireaftergod

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 536 posts
  • LocationNH
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Droid Maxx

Posted 13 November 2012 - 05:21 AM

This is why I love the FT team. Great response to problems. Flashed and back to working great. I really appreciate it!!

+1
Posted Image

#273 mothymon

mothymon

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 08:31 AM

Feels good to be back on the update again after the Calendar fix!!! Thanks FT Team!

#274 prstorero

prstorero

SuperThemerDevGuy

• Developer
  • 838 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 08:03 PM

Alright everyone there's a pretty good update coming for the killer blue theme! It and a donation version have been published to the play store so they should be available within 2-3 hours! To find the theme after its up you can search "killer blue" and the icon is a picture with the letters "kb" in it. Thanks to all who use my themes! Be sure to leave a review telling me your thoughts, I do read them! :)

#275 prstorero

prstorero

SuperThemerDevGuy

• Developer
  • 838 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 08:12 PM

Looks like the new version is already out! Donate isn't up yet though. Anyone that uses my theme can go ahead and update! :)

#276 saycbone

saycbone

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 07:28 AM

Anyone experienced issues with the phone feature on the Rom? Calls come in or made but can't hear the caller..have wiped caches and reinstalled completely bit it still persists. It actually worked on a couple of calls at one time but then no go..

Thanks..
  • saycbone likes this

#277 vtwinbmx

vtwinbmx

Droid Elite

• Developer
  • 2,486 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 14 November 2012 - 07:30 AM

Anyone experienced issues with the phone feature on the Rom? Calls come in or made but can't hear the caller..have wiped caches and reinstalled completely bit it still persists. It actually worked on a couple of calls at one time but then no go..

Thanks..

Turn off bluetooth

vtc.png

#278 J-Droid65

J-Droid65

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 06:11 PM

Has anybody been able to use the power button to take pics? Feature is listed in the OP but I can't find the setting to customize it. I'm still using the 4.1 camera, not the updated one.

#279 vtwinbmx

vtwinbmx

Droid Elite

• Developer
  • 2,486 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 14 November 2012 - 06:42 PM

Has anybody been able to use the power button to take pics? Feature is listed in the OP but I can't find the setting to customize it. I'm still using the 4.1 camera, not the updated one.

Press and hold power button then power menu shows up push take screenshot.or push volume down and power cat sometime to take screenshot or if you us navigation bar you can add Nav bar screenshot ring

vtc.png

#280 J-Droid65

J-Droid65

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 07:15 PM

Press and hold power button then power menu shows up push take screenshot.or push volume down and power cat sometime to take screenshot or if you us navigation bar you can add Nav bar screenshot ring

Thanx for the reply :-). I thought you could use the power button to take photos, not screenshots. One of my moments I guess Lol
Been enjoying the ROM for a cpl days now, nice work to all and thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users