311 replies to this topic

#281 jsbeagle

jsbeagle

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 07:50 PM

Has anybody been able to use the power button to take pics? Feature is listed in the OP but I can't find the setting to customize it. I'm still using the 4.1 camera, not the updated one.

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 2

Full Throttle Retribution V2 CM9 has this feature in the stock camera app. Being ICS based, its also a little more polished than this ROM. I love both ROMs and switch between them almost daily (SS3 FTW).

#282 jsbeagle

jsbeagle

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 07:57 PM

Thanx for the reply :-). I thought you could use the power button to take photos, not screenshots. One of my moments I guess Lol
Been enjoying the ROM for a cpl days now, nice work to all and thanks.

I spoke too soon about needing FT's CM9 rom to do this - it works on this ROM as well! In the stock camera settings, turn on "Power Shutter", then close the camera app and reopen it. That should enable using the hard power button as a shutter button in the camera app.

#283 J-Droid65

J-Droid65

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 06:14 AM

I spoke too soon about needing FT's CM9 rom to do this - it works on this ROM as well! In the stock camera settings, turn on "Power Shutter", then close the camera app and reopen it. That should enable using the hard power button as a shutter button in the camera app.

Thanx! Will give it a go & see how works out.

#284 J-Droid65

J-Droid65

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 07:22 AM

Flashed update from post #270 going back to the 4.1 camera app. Was able to find the setting for power button to take pics (works great). For anyone still using the 4.2 camera app, I don't believe this setting exists.

• vtwinbmx likes this

#285 prstorero

prstorero

SuperThemerDevGuy

• Developer
  • 838 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 08:22 PM

Version 3 of killer blue has been published to the play store so keep an eye out for it!

#286 dkny1123a

dkny1123a

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 08:28 PM

After flashing,when I use phone(CDMA) calls,cannot connect.Check the settings,"WCDMA prferred",and cannot be changed......

#287 saycbone

saycbone

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 08:34 PM

After flashing,when I use phone(CDMA) calls,cannot connect.Check the settings,"WCDMA prferred",and cannot be changed......

Checked bluetooth and it is off..still wasn't able to field calls..perhaps this is a related issue..??

#288 prstorero

prstorero

SuperThemerDevGuy

• Developer
  • 838 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 10:58 AM

Killer red has been published to the play store! Should be up soon :)

#289 zstruzi1

zstruzi1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 05:37 AM

Did anyone see the new window 8 pic unlock, u should add something like that :)

#290 jbag1489

jbag1489

Themer

• Superuser
  • 167 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 07:04 AM

Seems like Gmail is not deleting messages from server anymore. Just phone. Anyone else? Pretty sure no settings changed.

#291 Rinkle McBally

Rinkle McBally

Perv McGert

• Developer
  • 860 posts
  • Twitter:Rinkle_McBally
  • Google+:RinkleMcBally22@gmail.com
  • LocationForest Lake MN
  • Current Device(s):S3 D2vzw, Galaxy Tab 2

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:11 AM

Gmail is fine and dandy here

Y.B.'s Daddy

rink2_zps72b73afa.png

**** If you want a signature, wallpaper or avatar done feel free to hit me up send me a pm ****

#292 lbroksle

lbroksle

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 12:24 PM

Seems like Gmail is not deleting messages from server anymore. Just phone. Anyone else? Pretty sure no settings changed.

#293 lbroksle

lbroksle

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 12:25 PM

Try re syncing Gmail. And if that doesn't work sign out and then sign back in through accounts.

#294 jbag1489

jbag1489

Themer

• Superuser
  • 167 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 04:13 AM

Try re syncing Gmail. And if that doesn't work sign out and then sign back in through accounts.

Seeming to do better. Thanks

#295 prstorero

prstorero

SuperThemerDevGuy

• Developer
  • 838 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:42 PM

OP updated with play links for killer red and Harley themes!
  • vtwinbmx likes this

#296 prstorero

prstorero

SuperThemerDevGuy

• Developer
  • 838 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 08:08 PM

Black Ops 2 theme has been published to the play store! This is the first theme I am deciding to charge for (Sorry!). Link will come tomorrow when it is up.

#297 prstorero

prstorero

SuperThemerDevGuy

• Developer
  • 838 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 05:32 AM

OP updated with link to Black Ops 2 theme on play store :)
  • vtwinbmx likes this

#298 jbag1489

jbag1489

Themer

• Superuser
  • 167 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 03:26 PM

Ok, I know there's a sound recorder apk, but it isn't showing up for me

#299 jagman

jagman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 09:03 PM

I am using Llama but of course it cannot toggle GPS. I know Smart Actions can but I cannot get it to work work. I'm not sure if that is because this is not a motoblur based ROM. I've purchased Tasker but am having a hell of a time learning it. Do you guys have any recommendations?

Sent from my Droid RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

#300 kmvanzant

kmvanzant

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 10:14 PM

I am using Llama but of course it cannot toggle GPS. I know Smart Actions can but I cannot get it to work work. I'm not sure if that is because this is not a motoblur based ROM. I've purchased Tasker but am having a hell of a time learning it. Do you guys have any recommendations?

Sent from my Droid RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

Tasker does have a steep learning curve but is SO worth it to learn. to toggle GPS go to the play store and download Secure Settings by Intangible Object. Inside Secure Settings click on the Helper tab and download Helper apk. After that is installed create a new profile inside Tasker. While you're under the profile tab in tasker press the green plus button and name your new profile. Select your context which will probably be application in this case, in which case select all the applications you want tasker to turn on gps when they're opened. click the green checkmark. Select new task from the popup menu and name it. Click the blue plus button to add an action. select plugin from the menu, select secure settings. in the configuration box click edit. GPS will be located under Helper Actions in the menu, click on it. Choose toggle, click the save icon. Click the green checkmark, and click it again, VOILA! gps will now turn on when you open your chosen applications, and off again when you leave them.

To learn more about tasker click the menu button from inside of it and browse examples. there's a ton of cool premade profiles for you and other cool resources to get you started. Don't be disheartened, this is one incredibly powerful app and the things I've done with it still blow my mind. Hope I helped :-)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users