2 replies to this topic

#1 andr0id n008

andr0id n008

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 03:34 PM

I'm pretty sure this has come up here and there but as most of you know the droid RAZR has multiple sensors not being used. As shown in the engadget tear down

Link --

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

I just feel that this can degrade the experience for the RAZR for some people. So that's why I'm asking the devs out there is there any way you awsome guys could activate these disabled sensors. If not I don't blame you its sounds like a pretty tedious project

#2 thelegendary91

thelegendary91

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • Twitter:the_legendary91
  • LocationMishawaka, IN

Posted 07 November 2012 - 05:10 PM

wow, i had no idea our phones had these sensors present. itll be amazing if someone enabled the gyroscope so we can use the 4.2 camera to its fullest potential! :D wonder why motorola disabled so much, though...

#3 andr0id n008

andr0id n008

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 05:38 PM

Yeah I think its one of two reasons either they never got to it cause of it somewhat early release of the device or just wanting us to buy new phones thinking ours were out dated.and all I know is that moto tends to release stuff before its even ready for release so its prob the first one haha

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nfc, barometer, gyroscope, sensors

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users