Photo

Verizon just announced Lemon Wallet a "Version similar to Google Wallet" on the new Droid line.

Lemon Wallet ISIS Google Wallet Electronic Payment NFC NFC Enabled Devices Android Droid Bloatware

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 KaChow

KaChow

If Only...

• Superuser
  • 364 posts
  • LocationPhiladelphia
  • Current Device(s):S6 (sm-g920f), Moto XT1575(waiting)

Posted 23 July 2013 - 09:33 AM

It's been an interesting day for Motorola and Verizon. Which on Verizon's webpage under their new apps that will be included on the new Droid line> Mini, Ultra, and Maxx. Well, they have included a section which we all tend to know as "Bloatware" anyhow, there is a new app that is called Lemon Wallet, and while I just discovered this, it seems to have installed on my device. This could be great news for all of us that have been struggling trying to get

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

to work in the past, and this more than likely could be what Verizon was aiming for. Take a look at it, I certainly will be playing around with it. 

Just wanted to post up this commercial for more info... 

How to Scan...

I should also mention to take advantage of the full features of this app, there is a monthly payment program.

• zooyork0721 likes this

If you like this signature click on the Marvel logo this one is from Thor: The Dark World-> copy the html link to your signature in my settings-> Enjoy!

#2 mynamehere

mynamehere

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Twitter:mynamehere1202
  • Google+:bryce2615@gmail.com
  • LocationMaryland
  • Current Device(s):Droid RAZR maxx HD

Posted 30 July 2013 - 07:42 AM

I had Lemon on my iPhone over a year ago, although I never got around to using it.  Verizon's mobile wallet is called ISIS, and is only available in Salt Lake City, UT and Austin, TX currently.

Who cares what tomorrow will bring, as long as it brings candy.

#3 KaChow

KaChow

If Only...

• Superuser
  • 364 posts
  • LocationPhiladelphia
  • Current Device(s):S6 (sm-g920f), Moto XT1575(waiting)

Posted 30 July 2013 - 08:50 AM

I had Lemon on my iPhone over a year ago, although I never got around to using it.  Verizon's mobile wallet is called ISIS, and is only available in Salt Lake City, UT and Austin, TX currently.

I know what ISIS is and it doesn't work for squat. But, Lemon Wallet does, in fact it works on my phone and most other phones. More importantly it is also being Pre-Loaded on Verizon's new Droid line.

Wait... that seems strange why would Verizon promote Lemon Wallet, when ISIS is their current mobile wallet?

• mynamehere likes this

If you like this signature click on the Marvel logo this one is from Thor: The Dark World-> copy the html link to your signature in my settings-> Enjoy!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Lemon Wallet, ISIS, Google Wallet, Electronic Payment, NFC, NFC Enabled Devices, Android, Droid Bloatware

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users