Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 610 posts
  • Twitter:@jamminjon82
  • LocationGloucester, VA
  • Current Device(s):LG G2, Moto X, Kindle Fire 2,Razr M, Nexus 7, Acer A100

Posted 19 November 2012 - 02:14 PM

Good job guys, glad to hear that you all are protecting our devs especially one like nitro. Not easy but done the right way, I applaud you.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

#22 biggiesmalls657

biggiesmalls657

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
  • Google+:biggiesmalls657@gmail.com
  • LocationUSA

Posted 19 November 2012 - 04:12 PM

That is sad. Miui for razr maxx is no more

#23 charlie115

charlie115

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 10:22 AM

No disrespect but a closed group atmosphere does not include private conversation to be posted for all to see.I'm sure you did not get his permission to make public, that my friend is a law far greater than this forum,please remember I mean no disrespect! I do enjoy this forum,and as far as protecting nitro,he doesn't post his latest work here and hasn't in some time. Just my thoughts and remember no disrespect not looking for a pissing match! Thank you for all the time and work in this site.

#24 Guest_DirtyDroidX_*

Guest_DirtyDroidX_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 November 2012 - 10:40 AM

No disrespect but a closed group atmosphere does not include private conversation to be posted for all to see.I'm sure you did not get his permission to make public, that my friend is a law far greater than this forum,please remember I mean no disrespect! I do enjoy this forum,and as far as protecting nitro,he doesn't post his latest work here and hasn't in some time. Just my thoughts and remember no disrespect not looking for a pissing match! Thank you for all the time and work in this site.

Well please don't take what I say as disrespect. If you read the forum rules and regulations, or the box you check when you make a account , it clearly states that " any content that is submitted on DroidRzr can be published and/or made public or redistributed at any time" . Thus means we can post anything anyone has written even if it was deleted. And FYI we clearly stated to all party's involved that all content will be published .

#25 charlie115

charlie115

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 10:49 AM

Oh truly sorry!! Took it as it was private e-mail. I truly am sorry. I don't post very often, just a old man who loves to talk legal s*-t. I don't do it anymore. I truly and deeply apologize. Thank you for the speedy reply,very impressive!

#26 Guest_DirtyDroidX_*

Guest_DirtyDroidX_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 November 2012 - 06:30 PM

Oh truly sorry!! Took it as it was private e-mail. I truly am sorry. I don't post very often, just a old man who loves to talk legal s*-t. I don't do it anymore. I truly and deeply apologize. Thank you for the speedy reply,very impressive!

Lol its all good bro. I am used to dealing with trolls that want to start $#!+ they have no clue about ;) I apologize if I came of harsh , that was not my intention at all.

#27 Casen_

Casen_

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 01:58 AM

Yay rogs email is up there. Let us fill his inbox with spam for acting like this!!!
/s

But, in all seriousness, im glad this matter was resolved. Nitro has some of the best work out there and has been kanged with no credit a few times now.
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

#28 charlie115

charlie115

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 02:03 PM

That's nice I was nice and not disrespectful in no way and you call me a TROLL!!!! YOU JUST KICKED A SLEEPING DOG!!!!

LMFAO

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users