CassDroid's Personal Stalker

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts
  • Twitter:@tyrthas
  • Google+:Ron Becker
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 04 March 2012 - 11:10 AM

Chrome won't work til we have HWA working. I haven't tried Opera yet though. I'm kind of happy with the stock browser.

Sent from my AOKP AXI0M [R]

#22 chiahead52

chiahead52

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 09:13 PM

xscope

#23 sublimerocks13

sublimerocks13

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 09:46 PM

Been using Dolphin HD for about a year now and have nothing but good things to day about it. Downloaded it on the wife's LG Esteem (barf) and she loves it.

I have this same story. Except it's my gfs esteem hehe.
Sent from my rooted DROID RAZR.

#24 koreanschoolkid

koreanschoolkid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 12:21 AM

I couldn't get Opera or Chrome to work on Axiom AB7. I recently read about Miren browser and it works great so far. It is no longer in the market but I found an apk to download.

Chrome from market will most likely not work on non official builds of ICS. You can get around that buy doing abit of editing or installing the first version which seems to run on all versions of 4.x (a Google search of "chrome beta on cm9" should help on that front).
I usually use Dolphin Mini as I like how the tab bar stays with you as you scroll down. Very useful for me
  • joeyx2 likes this

#25 eddiea

eddiea

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationSouth OC, CA

Posted 03 May 2012 - 09:59 PM

After trying all of the "best" browsers, Boat Browser Mini works for me...fast, lightweight, takes up very little real estate, and tons of options. Xscope & Miren are decent too. Really wish Firefox would step it up...it's still slow and continues to feel bloated.

#26 joeyx2

joeyx2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 10:28 PM

Dolphin mini for me. I don't need all that extra stuff. Just the speed dial and tabs control at the top.

#27 _base2

_base2

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 810 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 01:06 AM

Chrome runs great for me :) favorite part is being able to sync w my other computers

[ BEWARE :: n00bs are afoot ]
[ sent from _base2 ]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users