#61 DroidTh3ory

DroidTh3ory

Developer

• Developer
  • 648 posts
  • Twitter:@droidth3ory
  • LocationTroy, Michigan

Posted 25 January 2012 - 11:09 AM

when i click on motocast in gallery, it brings me to a blank page and says its accessing my motocast computers but doesnt give me the option to sign in. when i go to accounts and click on Motocast ID it does nothing...

I kept it intact... I will check it out.

#62 tracerfett

tracerfett

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts
  • LocationOrlando, Florida

Posted 25 January 2012 - 11:41 AM

Many Thanks! Works like a charm ^_^

#63 detr0yt

detr0yt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts
  • LocationDetroit MI.

Posted 25 January 2012 - 11:43 AM

I must say.... I have been on razrx 1.0 since day one and thought it couldn't be beat... But this ROM is nice bb plus my radio seems even better than being on .744

#64 InbredWeasel

InbredWeasel

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 12:08 PM

Looks great with one minor issue. I wiped everything, went back to .744 stock. Everything appears to run ok except for Email (Gmail runs fine). It receives and syncs fine, but when I go to open messages or try to compose an email it FC's (com.motorola.email). Any known fixes? Did I muddle something up? Thanks!

#65 Erp

Erp

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 12:10 PM

Looks great with one minor issue. I wiped everything, went back to .744 stock. Everything appears to run ok except for Email (Gmail runs fine). It receives and syncs fine, but when I go to open messages or try to compose an email it FC's (com.motorola.email). Any known fixes? Did I muddle something up? Thanks!

Are you saying you're having FCs after fastbooting to .744? Or did you flash this rom over .744?

#66 InbredWeasel

InbredWeasel

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 12:12 PM

You should be running this ROM on .748

Woops! Meant to say .748. That's what I am running. :wacko:

#67 Frogman

Frogman

n00b

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • LocationSan Diego
  • Current Device(s):Rooted Droid Razr with JB Aviator Rom

Posted 25 January 2012 - 12:23 PM

DT, I feel like I am on some freaking Nightlies here! Thanks bro! You da man.

#68 codyvance

codyvance

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 12:25 PM

Beautiful

Sent from my DROID RAZR

#69 spartan466

spartan466

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Twitter:spartan466

Posted 25 January 2012 - 12:36 PM

I'm having the same issue. Fastbooted to .744, then took .748 OTA, then rooted, then Safestrapped this ROM on the safe side. Could it be because I used safestrap instead of CWM? Not sure if putting a de-odexed ROM on the safe side while having the stock odexed version on the unsafe side will cause any issues or not. I usually use CWM, so I'm new to safestrap.

#70 InbredWeasel

InbredWeasel

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 12:51 PM

I'm having the same issue. Fastbooted to .744, then took .748 OTA, then rooted, then Safestrapped this ROM on the safe side. Could it be because I used safestrap instead of CWM? Not sure if putting a de-odexed ROM on the safe side while having the stock odexed version on the unsafe side will cause any issues or not. I usually use CWM, so I'm new to safestrap.

I used Razr bootstrap.

As a work-around I installed the TouchDown email app. I hope this isn't my permanent program though, I actually liked the Moto email program much better, but at least I can rock this awesome ROM and still get work emails.

#71 dipsetdiplomat

dipsetdiplomat

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 12:56 PM

Great work but I have discovered white on white text when pressing the menu button within apps. Just thought I'd let you know.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

#72 hddeuce60

hddeuce60

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 01:15 PM

Great work but I have discovered white on white text when pressing the menu button within apps. Just thought I'd let you know.

+1

#73 tracerfett

tracerfett

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts
  • LocationOrlando, Florida

Posted 25 January 2012 - 02:02 PM

Same, however the contrast between the two whites doesn't make it impossible to use or anything.

#74 JBeXX

JBeXX

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 25 January 2012 - 03:16 PM

Looking for any advice I can get on a strange issue I am having. I have now downloaded the Beta 2 file a total of 5 times, twice from home pc, twice from phone through dolphin browser, and once from the pc at my work. Everytime the md5 has matched, but each time I get (bad)Installation aborted. I have wiped data, cache, dalvik, and formatted system each time (which after the aborts has had me having to re-install Infex to get back up and running...no issues with that install).
Anyone else having a similar issue or no of something that might be causing this?
Thanks in advance :)
Oh yeah, I am using razr bootstrap

#75 Erp

Erp

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 03:17 PM

You should name the rom Radical

#76 mattp427

mattp427

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 03:17 PM

Great job DT! Love all these roms, my flashing addition has been cured with this rom. But when will the 1% battery mod be here? I saw it earlier today I just can't wait!

#77 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6

Posted 25 January 2012 - 03:19 PM

got this bad boy flashed and I must say I'm lovin it, quick and love the fact go launcher was used, its all I need! and when you say gutted... you were not kidding, I couldn't be any happier to get rid of all that junk!! great work! maybe the possibility of adding the 1% battery? other than that and the FC in setup its great! can't wait to see what the battery life is like now!

"A truly blacked out experience"

Posted Image

[XT912 |[(BLACKWIDOWICS 214)] | [(BLACKWIDOWICS AOKP/CM9)] | [(BLACKWIDOWJB AOKP/CM10/CNA)] | [(wWIDOWICS 214)] | |[(BLACKWIDOWHDish)]| XT912]

[XT926 |[(BLACKWIDOWHD|wWIDOWHD)]| XT926]

#78 DroidTh3ory

DroidTh3ory

Developer

• Developer
  • 648 posts
  • LocationTroy, Michigan

Posted 25 January 2012 - 03:31 PM

Great job DT! Love all these roms, my flashing addition has been cured with this rom. But when will the 1% battery mod be here? I saw it earlier today I just can't wait!

I have the percent mod done. I did it blind and can't test it... but I can upload if someone wants to give it a run.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

#79 DroidTh3ory

DroidTh3ory

Developer

• Developer
  • 648 posts
  • LocationTroy, Michigan

Posted 25 January 2012 - 03:34 PM

Looking for any advice I can get on a strange issue I am having. I have now downloaded the Beta 2 file a total of 5 times, twice from home pc, twice from phone through dolphin browser, and once from the pc at my work. Everytime the md5 has matched, but each time I get (bad)Installation aborted. I have wiped data, cache, dalvik, and formatted system each time (which after the aborts has had me having to re-install Infex to get back up and running...no issues with that install).
Anyone else having a similar issue or no of something that might be causing this?
Thanks in advance
Oh yeah, I am using razr bootstrap

You're not opening it in anyway? That is a error from a corrupt file.

#80 Erp

Erp

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 03:34 PM

I have the percent mod done. I did it blind and can't test it... but I can upload if someone wants to give it a run.

Why not? Throw it my way! :)
  • Kebob likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users