Photo

[ROM] [Bionic] Blurry_Maxx_v4.4.1 + [Theme] Silverized (updated 4/5/13)

• Please log in to reply
1300 replies to this topic

#801 eye__dea

eye__dea

Developer

• Developer
  • 814 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 08 February 2013 - 07:37 PM

All battery mods are pulled for updating.

#802 rocketsaucev2

rocketsaucev2

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 07:52 PM

I miss the pinch zoom Gmail hah.

Fast and fluid so far!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

#803 customizeme73rs

customizeme73rs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 08:53 PM

mesmerizing boot up wish it had a background sound like star wars
love the tweaks but noticed a delay from my aps now like a 1or 2 second delay
assuming thats intended but it makes me feel like my phone is freezing
did the supersu zip seems better but still freezes up for seconds like its in sleep mode
the blue layout framework is gorgeous and vivid
Keep rocking
:rolleyes: :lol: :P :) B)
  • rocketsaucev2 likes this

#804 rocketsaucev2

rocketsaucev2

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 03:06 AM

A few things I've noticed: the touch button back lights are having some trouble, even with the included app. Without the app they stay very dim, not sure if that's intended or not. With the app telling them to stay on or off with the screen they will sometimes stay on always. No biggie

Also, they system wide vibrate on touch doesn't seem to be working. I guess I'm used to getting a response from the phone.

Overall, I like the update. I could spend a while walling a text but it seems easier to just say everything is very fluid and it all matches and looks pretty. Great job, devs!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

#805 timmy10shoes

timmy10shoes

• Developer
  • 198 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 06:31 AM

Those both were intended.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Sent from Above

#806 edb250

edb250

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 06:49 AM

Flashed 4.1 patch last night, like the the new boot animation and the overall look to the update, seems a little snappier. I do have a problem I hope you can help me with, after flashing to 4.1 I went to superuser and under settings and security, I set automatic response to allow just like what the op said but, Im having a problem with superuser when I try to use my rooted apps I'll get a "superuser has stooped" error or "Sorry could not acquire root privileges" error, can't even update the binary for superuser as it will freeze up or the app doesn't do anything if you attempt it. My phone also lags or freezes for a few seconds when trying to access apps and I think it's because of superuser, any clue as to whats wrong with superuser or how I can get it to work? Wish there was a way to uninstall it a install "Super Su" instead, as I've had this problem with a few roms that use superuser but never had problems with roms with super su. Please Help, and keep up the great work on this rom as it is one of my favorites and my daily driver, Thanks.

#807 frankemtp

frankemtp

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL
  • Current Device(s):Bionic

Posted 09 February 2013 - 07:12 AM

Flashed 4.1 patch last night, like the the new boot animation and the overall look to the update, seems a little snappier. I do have a problem I hope you can help me with, after flashing to 4.1 I went to superuser and under settings and security, I set automatic response to allow just like what the op said but, Im having a problem with superuser when I try to use my rooted apps I'll get a "superuser has stooped" error or "Sorry could not acquire root privileges" error, can't even update the binary for superuser as it will freeze up or the app doesn't do anything if you attempt it. My phone also lags or freezes for a few seconds when trying to access apps and I think it's because of superuser, any clue as to whats wrong with superuser or how I can get it to work? Wish there was a way to uninstall it a install "Super Su" instead, as I've had this problem with a few roms that use superuser but never had problems with roms with super su. Please Help, and keep up the great work on this rom as it is one of my favorites and my daily driver, Thanks.

I too flashed the full rom with patch and then had ro reroot the phone using razrsedge. It worked like a charm. I too see the error message on booting and then just click through it and the phone responds appropriately. I am wondering if it possible to see a non oc version. I can go through the steps to slow it down but am always nervous entering the jungle. Thanks and kudos to the developers on this one. Excellent work. :D

#808 eye__dea

eye__dea

Developer

• Developer
  • 814 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 09 February 2013 - 07:31 AM

Uninstall superuser and install super su. You won't loose root.

#809 eye__dea

eye__dea

Developer

• Developer
  • 814 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 09 February 2013 - 07:34 AM

I too flashed the full rom with patch and then had ro reroot the phone using razrsedge. It worked like a charm. I too see the error message on booting and then just click through it and the phone responds appropriately. I am wondering if it possible to see a non oc version. I can go through the steps to slow it down but am always nervous entering the jungle. Thanks and kudos to the developers on this one. Excellent work. :D

Can use tweakerz app to lower the oc.

#810 bigmarv33

bigmarv33

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 09 February 2013 - 07:43 AM

Is it really 5 G? I didnt even know about it! Awesome Job Guys

#811 karthakon

karthakon

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts
  • LocationBoston
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Droid Razr M

Posted 09 February 2013 - 08:13 AM

Uninstall superuser and install super su. You won't loose root.

That's true but you have to install super su first and make sure it has root access and have it update the su binary BEFORE you uninstall super user.

#812 timmy10shoes

timmy10shoes

• Developer
  • 198 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 08:30 AM

Or you can just flash one of the supersu zips in recovery

Sent from Above

Sent from Above

#813 frankemtp

frankemtp

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL
  • Current Device(s):Bionic

Posted 09 February 2013 - 09:44 AM

Can use tweakerz app to lower the oc.

Thanks and now two followup questions: 1) May I presume that the settings will stick on reboot and 2) What voltages do you recommend with a lean toward battery life? Thanks this rom is superb.

#814 timmy10shoes

timmy10shoes

• Developer
  • 198 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 09:58 AM

They will not stick on reboot. I undervolted about as much as you want to go, so be careful

Sent from Above

• frankemtp likes this
Sent from Above

#815 sparky697

sparky697

Droid Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,093 posts
  • Twitter:sparky697

Posted 09 February 2013 - 10:00 AM

Thanks and now two followup questions: 1) May I presume that the settings will stick on reboot and 2) What voltages do you recommend with a lean toward battery life? Thanks this rom is superb.

I have never got it to stick on reboot. I was gonna ask the same about voltage. So far loving the update but I do miss the old Gmail. Thought it was better visually but mainly I miss the pinch to zoom in it. Digging the new bat and alarm and of course the 5g lol.

#816 timmy10shoes

timmy10shoes

• Developer
  • 198 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 10:15 AM

Gmail, flash in recovery

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Sent from Above

Sent from Above

#817 sparky697

sparky697

Droid Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,093 posts
  • Twitter:sparky697

Posted 09 February 2013 - 11:27 AM

Thanks!

#818 karthakon

karthakon

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts
  • LocationBoston
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Droid Razr M

Posted 09 February 2013 - 11:52 AM

Those both were intended.

I always thought changes to the system vibration settings (apart from turning them on or off) was something that had to be done in the kernel. Is there a build prop edit that can dial it back, or maybe something in services.jar?

Is there a good place to go if I really want to dig into this stuff and give myself a headache :)

#819 timmy10shoes

timmy10shoes

• Developer
  • 198 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 12:14 PM

Decompile the frameworks-res.apk and look around. The arrays, bools, and stings do alot.

Sent from Above

Sent from Above

#820 jayrod

jayrod

Bacon, Cheese & Mod Connoisseur

• 6,525 posts
  • LocationWilmington NC
  • Current Device(s):Taimen

Posted 09 February 2013 - 12:18 PM

Decompile the frameworks-res.apk and look around. The arrays, bools, and stings do alot.

Sent from Above

Like change menu text! Hahaha

Sent from my Icarus HD Edition Bionic

• timmy10shoes likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users