Photo

[ROM] [Bionic] Blurry_Maxx_v4.4.1 + [Theme] Silverized (updated 4/5/13)

• Please log in to reply
1300 replies to this topic

#841 edb250

edb250

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 01:36 AM

Open up settings and scroll down to keyboard backlights.

Sent from Above

Thanks found it :)

#842 eanes_87

eanes_87

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 02:10 AM

Is there any way to adjust the vibration overall? I have it fixed for the keyboard, but that's it.

#843 rocketsaucev2

rocketsaucev2

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 03:04 AM

'fixed' is subjective. I find I'm already getting used to limited vibrations

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

• karthakon, timmy10shoes and eanes_87 like this

#844 smalldroid34

smalldroid34

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Current Device(s):bionic

Posted 10 February 2013 - 07:10 AM

Flashed 4.1 patch last night, like the the new boot animation and the overall look to the update, seems a little snappier. I do have a problem I hope you can help me with, after flashing to 4.1 I went to superuser and under settings and security, I set automatic response to allow just like what the op said but, Im having a problem with superuser when I try to use my rooted apps I'll get a "superuser has stooped" error or "Sorry could not acquire root privileges" error, can't even update the binary for superuser as it will freeze up or the app doesn't do anything if you attempt it. My phone also lags or freezes for a few seconds when trying to access apps and I think it's because of superuser, any clue as to whats wrong with superuser or how I can get it to work? Wish there was a way to uninstall it a install "Super Su" instead, as I've had this problem with a few roms that use superuser but never had problems with roms with super su. Please Help, and keep up the great work on this rom as it is one of my favorites and my daily driver, Thanks.

I use supersu, and downloaded it from Store, then installed it. It how ever did not flag the su, which it usually does, so after the supersu failed to install, I set su to allow, wiped supersu data, and it installed its binary fine, then uninstalled su. I did have a weird problem didn't realize ROM had ad away baked it and it let me install from store. Installed it as as its own ap. Didn't want to update ad away already CV installed in ROM. Activated and rebooted, after booting back up, every app I tried to open just would show transition effect like app was launching, but would just collapse back to homescreen. Would just go to homescreen, no FC, Just wouldn't launch. Reflashing system zip and update zip fixed it. Had to be the fact that ad away was installed in/with ROM and I installed a from store. Did it again just to confirm, and it FC Launcher and every other app failed, refalshed again and everything works great. No big just wanted to warn people
Stock-Eclipsed/S1-Wizzed/S2-Synergized/S3-Blurred

#845 eanes_87

eanes_87

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 10:18 AM

'fixed' is subjective. I find I'm already getting used to limited vibrations

I meant fixed to my liking. If it's not possible, I'm still more than happy on this rom, I absolutely love it.

#846 bsorli

bsorli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 11:04 AM

Decided to try again and do a complete rebuild using 3.8 and 4.1 patch. So far so good and starting over is always good. More info soon, Sorli...

PS - almost forgot...love the Boot Animation! Worth checking it out just for that...
  • karthakon and RuMad like this

#847 markwebb

markwebb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 12:08 PM

Decided to try again and do a complete rebuild using 3.8 and 4.1 patch. So far so good and starting over is always good. More info soon, Sorli...

PS - almost forgot...love the Boot Animation! Worth checking it out just for that...

Likewise! Thanks for your time and effort with this. I am on the 4th slot, so I do keep getting the "low on volume space" message, but no biggie. as I expect that on the 4th slot even after having remove some apps I don't use that often and moving a lot to the external card.

#848 rocketsaucev2

rocketsaucev2

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 12:59 PM

I meant fixed to my liking. If it's not possible, I'm still more than happy on this rom, I absolutely love it.

Gotcha. I don't think there is a way to change it but I'm not certain

#849 timmy10shoes

timmy10shoes

• Developer
  • 198 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 03:47 PM

You can decompile framework-res.apk and open the values folder and edit the arrays.xml to change the vibration strength to your liking. :)

Sent from Above

Sent from Above

#850 rocketsaucev2

rocketsaucev2

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 04:02 PM

Oh yeah, you said that earlier. Waaay over my head

#851 rocketsaucev2

rocketsaucev2

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 04:37 PM

Any word on the flashable mods? I'm not really digging the notification background image

#852 timmy10shoes

timmy10shoes

• Developer
  • 198 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 05:10 PM

What did you want?

Sent from Above

Sent from Above

#853 rocketsaucev2

rocketsaucev2

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 05:30 PM

I like the toggles but would prefer just a black background

#854 markwebb

markwebb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 05:57 PM

I like the toggles but would prefer just a black background

Likewise, I love the toggles. A black or white background would be great!

#855 sparky697

sparky697

Droid Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,093 posts
  • Twitter:sparky697

Posted 10 February 2013 - 07:18 PM

I have to say that between you guys and Team Lightspeed the support you give your roms is unbelievable. You make stuff so easy for us to customize with all the zips. Just wanted to say thanks!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

• karthakon, edb250 and RuMad like this

#856 timmy10shoes

timmy10shoes

• Developer
  • 198 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 08:51 PM

Black background, flash in recovery

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Sent from Above

• rocketsaucev2 likes this
Sent from Above

#857 eanes_87

eanes_87

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 09:09 PM

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but why does it show my 2nd CPU core as asleep in System Panel Lite? I changed the governor and everything but that didnt make a difference. Just wondering

#858 RuMad

RuMad

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 05:06 AM

time to do my post.Thank you for all your work. had a little bit of problem with the 4.1 patch.did a complete clean reinstal and all is great.key pad is great!boot animation +1. think i will enjoy all the battery saving additions.updated cpu sleeper to a newer version.just waiting for battery mod updates .(my eyes arnt so good having a hard time reading battery %.) thanks again you guys all rock !! using for dd since blurry came out and it keeps getting better.
  • eye__dea likes this

#859 rocketsaucev2

rocketsaucev2

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 10:00 AM

Thanks timmy you guys are awesome

#860 eye__dea

eye__dea

Developer

• Developer
  • 814 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 11 February 2013 - 11:00 AM

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but why does it show my 2nd CPU core as asleep in System Panel Lite? I changed the governor and everything but that didnt make a difference. Just wondering

The ROM is optimized to the maxx. The 2nd core kicks in when needed.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users