llawen

android tweaker

• Superuser
  • 551 posts
  • Twitter:@llawen
  • LocationGlenn hieghts, Texas
  • Current Device(s):razr maxx hd

Posted 24 February 2013 - 05:53 PM

Nice man looks like something out of a movie. It must be like a part time job taking care of it

I fixed the box. Man I'm happy. Thanks. Its not as bad as you would think. Just a fuse inside the box.
RAZR Maxx HD running screaming rear end FUZION!

Posted Image

#1702 llawen

llawen

android tweaker

• Superuser
  • 551 posts
  • Twitter:@llawen
  • LocationGlenn hieghts, Texas
  • Current Device(s):razr maxx hd

Posted 24 February 2013 - 06:02 PM

I have the wireless tether for root users app made by Muller and I went to settings in Sq lite editor and it says no database found. Any idea? And idk what native or trevs is. Pretty new to tethering. My apologies.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

That's strange I have a data base there.

RAZR Maxx HD running screaming rear end FUZION!

Posted Image

#1703 Xelios

Xelios

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
  • Current Device(s):Motorola RAZR HD Maxx

Posted 24 February 2013 - 06:57 PM

Whats the need to change the entitlement check value? My Wireless Tether app runs just fine the way it is. Am I missing something here?

#1704 wooddale

wooddale

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts
  • Twitter:benuti1
  • LocationIl & WI
  • Current Device(s):Note 2 , Razr Maxx Hd

Posted 24 February 2013 - 07:06 PM

I have never tried the Native app I herd it drops 4G I have been using Trevs forever before they started using native apps.Once you set it up its good unless you do a data wipe.Its easy Ive done it so ma y times I no it by heart.

#1705 JackxFrost

JackxFrost

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts
  • LocationEverywhere
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx HD

Posted 24 February 2013 - 07:22 PM

I have never tried the Native app I herd it drops 4G I have been using Trevs forever before they started using native apps.Once you set it up its good unless you do a data wipe.Its easy Ive done it so ma y times I no it by heart.

what do I search for the trevs app? I can't find it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Posted Image

#1706 wooddale

wooddale

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts
  • Twitter:benuti1
  • LocationIl & WI
  • Current Device(s):Note 2 , Razr Maxx Hd

Posted 24 February 2013 - 07:33 PM

You already have it Mueller Lemons. When you downliad it says Trev on the down load. When you first go to open it up its gray and says press to start tethering at that point get into its settings and change the stuff when your done press start and your set. You can google it there is a video.

#1707 zooyork0721

zooyork0721

All Around Man

• Developer
  • 979 posts
  • Google+:gtalk/hangouts- zooyork0721
  • LocationNew York, NY
  • Current Device(s):OnePlus 8 Pro

Posted 24 February 2013 - 08:48 PM

Just thought this might be helpful to anyone using lmt pie, might help customize the color of your pie addon

a few links

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

lr79yH0.png

en_app_rgb_wo_60.png

#1708 adamant13247

adamant13247

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 05:56 AM

Just thought this might be helpful to anyone using lmt pie, might help customize the color of your pie addon

a few links

Can't figure out gestures or isas. I set it up and they just don't work. Love pie though

#1709 Guest_Megaroad_*

Guest_Megaroad_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 February 2013 - 09:04 AM

Besides the lag, I'm not able to install updates to Google Apps. I get an error that the app was not signed correctly. If I uninstall the app with TB completely, then try and install from the play store, I get an error "Incompatible Update". How do I fix?

After deleting app reboot then get from store

RAZR Max HD running scream in rear end FUZION

I remember that working in the past, but when I tried it today the Google Play download gave me an error message (even after rebooting). Had to reflash the rom to get Google Search back.

#1710 Guest_Megaroad_*

Guest_Megaroad_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 February 2013 - 09:12 AM

I just installed the stock Jelly Bean web browser so I can get full screen when browsing. I wasn't sure how to install it, but what worked was using 7-zip to take the Browser.apk file from a ROM that uses the stock browers, and then following the instructions here (halfway down the page):

After following those instructions and then rebooting, I was able to click on the .apk file in Root Explorer and successfully install it (before the reboot it would just say "app not installed"). Seems to work.

Regarding installing the stock browser - the part of these instructions about adding a "1" to the end of those files isn't necessary for this phone. You just have to put Browser.apk in the system/apps folder, change the permissions like in picture in the link, reboot, then navigate back there and tap it to install, and it works.

#1711 Digital Cha0s

Digital Cha0s

Just an Experienced N00B here :D

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 172 posts
  • Twitter:@digitalcha0s
  • LocationB-Town
  • Current Device(s):Razr, Razr Maxx HD, Nexus 7 & MotoX

Posted 25 February 2013 - 09:12 AM

I remember that working in the past, but when I tried it today the Google Play download gave me an error message (even after rebooting). Had to reflash the rom to get Google Search back.

Well it does still works cause I just did it for music, g+, and search

Sent from one of my Superior Android Devices

Posted Image

#1712 Xelios

Xelios

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
  • Current Device(s):Motorola RAZR HD Maxx

Posted 25 February 2013 - 09:46 AM

Ah yeah it does that. Messes up my downloads some times too. However, I have a question. I followed your setup for the Treve Mod and my download bandwidth is very limited, to about 90kb/s whereas on the standard one it averages 500-600. I don't really know what I'm doing with this app to be honest, is there anything that would fix this?

EDIT: Actually, the TrevE mod works just fine for me on it's stock settings. Doesn't drop 4G or slow down bandwidth.

#1713 Digital Cha0s

Digital Cha0s

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 172 posts
  • LocationB-Town

Posted 25 February 2013 - 10:20 AM

Hahaha I just got my NFC rocks off with a firecracker of a blond at the bar..... sent her some modded Pandora 4.1 tonight will be a good night after receiving her number :P
Just thought I would share

• vtwinbmx likes this
Posted Image

#1714 Guest_Megaroad_*

Guest_Megaroad_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 February 2013 - 10:39 AM

Well it does still works cause I just did it for music, g+, and search

Well it doesn't work for me. Maybe certain mods or something have an impact on this.

One thought - I'm using Nova Launcher with Persistent Search Bar enabled. Maybe when I uninstall it with that option still selected and then try to reinstall (at which time the search bar is still present on screen, but it just doesn't do anything), that existence of that search bar is interfering.

#1715 motofan82

motofan82

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 10:51 AM

Sent from my android device using Tapatalk 2
Thank you for all the hard work and customization for this ROM but I have 2 questions. I installed v24 zip which helps to minimize lag.But has someone notice more battery drain after using this.
Second every time I start my phone on it says fuzion is updating.Is this normal or I am having a bad flash.Thank you.

#1716 zooyork0721

zooyork0721

All Around Man

• Developer
  • 979 posts
  • Google+:gtalk/hangouts- zooyork0721
  • LocationNew York, NY
  • Current Device(s):OnePlus 8 Pro

Posted 25 February 2013 - 11:09 AM

Sent from my android device using Tapatalk 2
Thank you for all the hard work and customization for this ROM but I have 2 questions. I installed v24 zip which helps to minimize lag.But has someone notice more battery drain after using this.
Second every time I start my phone on it says fuzion is updating.Is this normal or I am having a bad flash.Thank you.

I believe that is the zipalign on boot. I haven't got that in a bit though.
  • vtwinbmx likes this

lr79yH0.png

en_app_rgb_wo_60.png

#1717 Guest_Megaroad_*

Guest_Megaroad_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 February 2013 - 11:28 AM

Btw, after reflashing the ROM for any reason, I assume the 24v mod needs to be reflashed, right?

#1718 Digital Cha0s

Digital Cha0s

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 172 posts
  • LocationB-Town

Posted 25 February 2013 - 12:22 PM

Btw, after reflashing the ROM for any reason, I assume the 24v mod needs to be reflashed, right?

Correct!

Posted Image

#1719 Digital Cha0s

Digital Cha0s

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 172 posts
  • LocationB-Town

Posted 25 February 2013 - 12:23 PM

Well it doesn't work for me. Maybe certain mods or something have an impact on this.

One thought - I'm using Nova Launcher with Persistent Search Bar enabled. Maybe when I uninstall it with that option still selected and then try to reinstall (at which time the search bar is still present on screen, but it just doesn't do anything), that existence of that search bar is interfering.

Well I did just start from scratch and did that medical procedure

Posted Image

#1720 Guest_Megaroad_*

Guest_Megaroad_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 February 2013 - 12:40 PM

Well I did just start from scratch and did that medical procedure

I started from scatch when the 24v mod was released, but there are a few variables on my phone:

-I'm using Nova Launcher
-I'm using Persistent Search Bar Nova Launcher option (puts a quasi-non-removeable search bar at the top of the screen, like in the stock launcher)
-I installed the AOSP Browser.apk as a system app
-I installed LMT
-I'm using the "No Softkeys At All" mod
-I'm using the 24v mod

Those are the only things I did that I can think of which could differ from the norm. Prior to doing those things, I did a Factory Reset/Wipe System/Wipe Cache/Wipe Dalvik on the ROM slot and re-flashed the ROM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Razr HD, Full Throttle, licoRice

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users