#1801 satman80

satman80

Gny. Sgt. Hartman

• Administrator
  • 3,159 posts
  • LocationPluto
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr HD Maxx, Moto X Developer Edition

Posted 26 February 2013 - 02:48 PM

They gave us a phone with a BIG battery, & processor with loads of ram for a reason, So we could mod em so they would go ""VROOOOOOM VROOOOOOM!"! :D :P :lol:
  • Digital Cha0s and vtwinbmx like this

Signature Made & Protected by zooyork0721

Posted Image

Site Rules and Guidelines

#1802 wooddale

wooddale

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts
  • Twitter:benuti1
  • LocationIl & WI
  • Current Device(s):Note 2 , Razr Maxx Hd

Posted 26 February 2013 - 02:50 PM

One thing I have realized doing this is dirty flashing tweaks on top of tweaks does not let you experience the mods fully. for some reason it effects the second tweaks. when I flash tweaks I have a backup of fusion no tweaks that I restore then flash tweaks on that then if want to go back to main rom just flash back. if I want to do more tweaks just restore fusion in slot 2 again. As far as a really fast phone, as long as I am getting 12-15 hours on battery, im good. I want it as fast as I can go. if I could overclock it I would. To each his own.

This is true we got
4slots just use another and keep one for speed.

#1803 satman80

satman80

Gny. Sgt. Hartman

• Administrator
  • 3,159 posts
  • LocationPluto
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr HD Maxx, Moto X Developer Edition

Posted 26 February 2013 - 02:52 PM

This is true we got
4slots just use another and keep one for speed.

Cough... 5.. haha just playin :P
  • zooyork0721 likes this

Signature Made & Protected by zooyork0721

Posted Image

Site Rules and Guidelines

#1804 wooddale

wooddale

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts
  • LocationIl & WI

Posted 26 February 2013 - 02:57 PM

Cough... 5.. haha just playin :P

Lol I dont count the first one

#1805 adamant13247

adamant13247

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 03:14 PM

Lol I dont countreft one

Any ideas on getting my battery better. it was fine before the new tweaks, I reflashed the old ones and it is still bad.

#1806 wooddale

wooddale

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts
  • LocationIl & WI

Posted 26 February 2013 - 03:17 PM

Any ideas on getting my battery better. it was fine before the new tweaks, I reflashed the old ones and it is still bad.

If you reflash 24v you will be rid of tweaks

#1807 wooddale

wooddale

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts
  • LocationIl & WI

Posted 26 February 2013 - 03:25 PM

Even with 24v and the tweaks the damn phone still takes time to wake up when you first wake it up. Wo der what causes that even stock. Which by the way Fuzion is faster
than stock now

#1808 Guest_Megaroad_*

Guest_Megaroad_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 February 2013 - 03:44 PM

alright heres a link to it

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Thanks so much! I really appreciate your mods.

vtwin, this would be another good one to add to the links to on the first page (it's light background + no softkeys at all).

#1809 zooyork0721

zooyork0721

All Around Man

• Developer
  • 979 posts
  • Google+:gtalk/hangouts- zooyork0721
  • LocationNew York, NY
  • Current Device(s):OnePlus 8 Pro

Posted 26 February 2013 - 03:52 PM

Thanks so much! I really appreciate your mods.

vtwin, this would be another good one to add to the links to on the first page (it's light background + no softkeys at all).

np, just tell me if it works i didnt test it first but it should be fine :) if you want anything i can try and put it together

lr79yH0.png

en_app_rgb_wo_60.png

#1810 triskropf97

triskropf97

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts
  • Google+:Triskropf@gmail.com
  • LocationNashville, AR
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx HD

Posted 26 February 2013 - 03:53 PM

OK I was gonna despair to you guys how bad my battery is since the last mod but seems like everyone got a taste...its horrible for me...is was roughly 8.5 hrs off Battery n had 3.5 hrs of screen time on n my phone died on me at work over an hour ago... So flash the first one and it takes the second one off???

#1811 llawen

llawen

android tweaker

• Superuser
  • 551 posts
  • Twitter:@llawen
  • LocationGlenn hieghts, Texas
  • Current Device(s):razr maxx hd

Posted 26 February 2013 - 03:53 PM

If you reflash 24v you will be rid of tweaks

no, you will not. let me explain. when you flash tweaks such as mine, there are many more than 24v. when you reflash 24v the only tweaks that's changed are the ones in 24v. the rest of the tweaks in v3 are still there.thats why dirty flashing tweaks is bad. for 24v to actually put phone back to original 24v, it must have all tweaks listed in v3. which it doesn't. with all this tweaking going on. go to empty slot flas rc1. set it up, then do backup. you will always have rc1 no tweaks to restore in a slot to try tweaks. flash tweaks on fresh rom
Posted Image

#1812 zooyork0721

zooyork0721

All Around Man

• Developer
  • 979 posts
  • LocationNew York, NY

Posted 26 February 2013 - 03:55 PM

no, you will not. let me explain. when you flash tweaks such as mine, there are many more than 24v. when you reflash 24v the only tweaks that's changed are the ones in 24v. the rest of the tweaks in v3 are still there.thats why dirty flashing tweaks is bad. for 24v to actually put phone back to original 24v, it must have all tweaks listed in v3. which it doesn't.

for anyone who wants to change everything back did you add extra files? if not cant you just reflash the rom itself? just wondering

lr79yH0.png

en_app_rgb_wo_60.png

#1813 Guest_Megaroad_*

Guest_Megaroad_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 February 2013 - 03:57 PM

np, just tell me if it works i didnt test it first but it should be fine :) if you want anything i can try and put it together

It worked. There was a hiccup where at first there was no notification bar, but sending myself an email to cause a notification brought it back, and after rebooting again it was fine. No problems that I can see. Thanks again.
  • zooyork0721 likes this

#1814 llawen

llawen

android tweaker

• Superuser
  • 551 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 04:04 PM

for anyone who wants to change everything back did you add extra files? if not cant you just reflash the rom itself? just wondering

there is a lot more added. if you don't have a backup, you must reflash rom. remember back-up your rom and flash tweaks on another slot. this goes for any of these tweaks. all it takes is adding one extra tweak. and if you flas h another tweak on top that one file does not get put back. so it actually makes another set of tweaks run bad.
Posted Image

#1815 llawen

llawen

android tweaker

• Superuser
  • 551 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 04:06 PM

there is a lot more added. if you don't have a backup, you must reflash rom. remember back-up your rom and flash tweaks on another slot. this goes for any of these tweaks. all it takes is adding one extra tweak. and if you flas h another tweak on top that one file does not get put back. so it actually makes another set of tweaks run bad.

tweaks MUST be flashed on fresh rom. unless it has nothing extra. just changing numbers
Posted Image

#1816 zooyork0721

zooyork0721

All Around Man

• Developer
  • 979 posts
  • LocationNew York, NY

Posted 26 February 2013 - 04:06 PM

so you would have to wipe the rom slot and then reflash on a clean slate? im not saying i will lol, we have a 3,300 mah battery for a reason :P haha

lr79yH0.png

en_app_rgb_wo_60.png

#1817 llawen

llawen

android tweaker

• Superuser
  • 551 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 04:14 PM

sunday, I went from 6am to 3pm very heavy usage on these tweaks. I will double check to make sure I didn't miss something. granted you will not get 55 hours out of this tweak. I never got that bad.
  • vtwinbmx likes this
Posted Image

#1818 triskropf97

triskropf97

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts
  • Google+:Triskropf@gmail.com
  • LocationNashville, AR
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx HD

Posted 26 February 2013 - 04:21 PM

I can't quite make sense of wat your trying to say llawen...so I have both of them and I just want 24v I have to flash rc1 totally clean?? Then backup and then flash 24v?

#1819 Guest_Megaroad_*

Guest_Megaroad_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 February 2013 - 04:21 PM

tweaks MUST be flashed on fresh rom. unless it has nothing extra. just changing numbers

When you say "nothing extra" do you mean nothing extra as far as performance tweaks, or no mods period?

#1820 llawen

llawen

android tweaker

• Superuser
  • 551 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 04:24 PM

so you would have to wipe the rom slot and then reflash on a clean slate? im not saying i will lol, we have a 3,300 mah battery for a reason :P haha

yes, always flash tweaks on another slot on a fresh rom. this makes sure that there are no tweaks from previous tweak hanging around. and if you don't like it reboot into main rom. and when you want to do more tweaks flash backup on same slot as you did previous tweaks. you have fresh rom to test tweaks again. then go back to slot one main rom. yes you will if you do not have backup. I keep backup of rc1 nothing on it, rc1 with red theme, rc1 main rom.
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Razr HD, Full Throttle, licoRice

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users