#101 adamjmtz

adamjmtz

Internet Searcher

• Superuser
  • 357 posts
  • LocationAthens, GA
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 5, Nexus 10

Posted 04 December 2012 - 02:28 PM

Is there a way to get rid of google now in place of the ics google search? The links in google now search don't really respond to touch for some reason on every ics rom that I've used it on.

Posted Image

#102 rnh

rnh

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 294 posts
  • LocationA Ct Yankee living in the land of Mass-oles
  • Current Device(s):Razr,

Posted 04 December 2012 - 03:33 PM

Is there a way to get rid of google now in place of the ics google search? The links in google now search don't really respond to touch for some reason on every ics rom that I've used it on.

d-h.st/1Fy- thisnis the dev-host file for the google now to google voice zip. just flash it then feflash the rom.

#103 mr4r4n

mr4r4n

OSE-DEV

• Developer
  • 210 posts
  • Twitter:Cobra_CMDR_47
  • LocationNYS

Posted 04 December 2012 - 04:58 PM

link for maxximus 1.1 is live!, thank you sincerely for the donation rnh!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

#104 mr4r4n

mr4r4n

OSE-DEV

• Developer
  • 210 posts
  • LocationNYS

Posted 04 December 2012 - 05:06 PM

bugfix 1.1 of both roms have been uploaded and links in the OP, sorry for the 1.0 blunder! will unveil other two rom's as pace dictates, hopefully within the next two days

#105 papanut

papanut

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 05:24 PM

bugfix 1.1 of both roms have been uploaded and links in the OP, sorry for the 1.0 blunder! will unveil other two rom's as pace dictates, hopefully within the next two days

hi thanks for the rooms. wondering if there is much changed in spartan other than the keyboard fix?

#106 slwest78

slwest78

TEAM RAGE!!

• Superuser
  • 141 posts
  • LocationAlabama-ROLL TIDE!
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr Maxx-Asus Transformer TF700

Posted 04 December 2012 - 07:27 PM

how about some screen shots posted in op

mwcyo7.png

#107 papanut

papanut

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 11:08 PM

very nice update. really like how it runs very smooth right from the get go, set up without a hitch

#108 jjuanico73

jjuanico73

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • LocationAlbuquerque, New Mexico
  • Current Device(s):Razr

Posted 05 December 2012 - 06:18 AM

Thanks once again for this ROM. I think it's the best out there on battery conservation. I had one question. The circle widget works for me now but the weather area does not. I get a Weather app not installed message. Which weather app should I use? I tried the Accu weather and the weather channel apps but these don't seem to work. Thanks for the help.

#109 rnh

rnh

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 08:40 AM

I've been running Maxximus for a day. I don't know what you did to this rom that other developers haven't done mr4r4n, but the battery useage has been quite noticeably better. I just added notification toggle for my pulldown toggles and I'm in business. I use A.I.Type keyboard plus so I couldnt care less what keyboard comes with a rom. I would urge everyone to try this rom if they want to save battery and PLEASE support this developer. mr4r4n, it wouldbe good if you could announce changelogs of any updates to roms so users know what are in the updates. Thank you so much for your work and addin to out razr options.

#110 mr4r4n

mr4r4n

OSE-DEV

• Developer
  • 210 posts
  • LocationNYS

Posted 05 December 2012 - 11:50 AM

Thanks once again for this ROM. I think it's the best out there on battery conservation. I had one question. The circle widget works for me now but the weather area does not. I get a Weather app not installed message. Which weather app should I use? I tried the Accu weather and the weather channel apps but these don't seem to work. Thanks for the help.

are you running 1.1? i havent been able to reproduce that so far, will install on a new slot and try again, let me know the rom and version # and we can take it from there.

I've been running Maxximus for a day. I don't know what you did to this rom that other developers haven't done mr4r4n, but the battery useage has been quite noticeably better. I just added notification toggle for my pulldown toggles and I'm in business. I use A.I.Type keyboard plus so I couldnt care less what keyboard comes with a rom. I would urge everyone to try this rom if they want to save battery and PLEASE support this developer. mr4r4n, it wouldbe good if you could announce changelogs of any updates to roms so users know what are in the updates. Thank you so much for your work and addin to out razr options.

i havent heard of that keyboard but will check it out...
however i do have to say thank you for the donation and the kind words. I've had other devices in the past that couldnt make it to lunch time without modification, ive always attempted to make the best of whatever it is that i have and having had such issues in the past i just saw the niche for the features/performance/batt life combo which ive never had in one package before, ive already had this phone save my gluteus maximus in helping me nav home walking and not worrying about battery life or any other unexpected situation and knowing that even just in its basic function, the communication lines will never die with this battery and its saved me already to the point i think any future phone would have to say MAXX in it lol... i digress as im working out the nerves from a job interview i went to today but in all this i wanted to say thanks with all my heart for the support and kind words, this is a passion of mine to do, my only positive stress and helps keep me going knowing that you guys like my work, doing the changelog writeups and roadmaps now stay tuned guys.
  • milkshed27, deejay1111 and jjuanico73 like this

#111 jjuanico73

jjuanico73

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • LocationAlbuquerque, New Mexico
  • Current Device(s):Razr

Posted 05 December 2012 - 11:59 AM

are you running 1.1? i havent been able to reproduce that so far, will install on a new slot and try again, let me know the rom and version # and we can take it from there.

i havent heard of that keyboard but will check it out...
however i do have to say thank you for the donation and the kind words. I've had other devices in the past that couldnt make it to lunch time without modification, ive always attempted to make the best of whatever it is that i have and having had such issues in the past i just saw the niche for the features/performance/batt life combo which ive never had in one package before, ive already had this phone save my gluteus maximus in helping me nav home walking and not worrying about battery life or any other unexpected situation and knowing that even just in its basic function, the communication lines will never die with this battery and its saved me already to the point i think any future phone would have to say MAXX in it lol... i digress as im working out the nerves from a job interview i went to today but in all this i wanted to say thanks with all my heart for the support and kind words, this is a passion of mine to do, my only positive stress and helps keep me going knowing that you guys like my work, doing the changelog writeups and roadmaps now stay tuned guys.

I am running Maxximus v1.1
I didn't know if I could just install this over the original version so I usually delete the previous slot and then create a new slot and then I installed 1.1 on it. Thanks so much for the help.

#112 mr4r4n

mr4r4n

OSE-DEV

• Developer
  • 210 posts
  • LocationNYS

Posted 05 December 2012 - 12:38 PM

whole lot of good reading on the OP added! :D

#113 Bologna

Bologna

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 163 posts
  • Twitter:@Bolognasez
  • Google+:bolowneeez@gmail.com
  • LocationGulf of Mexico

Posted 05 December 2012 - 01:16 PM

d-h.st/1Fy- thisnis the dev-host file for the google now to google voice zip. just flash it then feflash the rom.

anybody got this to successfully take them back to google search?
Posted Image

#114 rnh

rnh

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 01:29 PM

Yes I did.

#115 rnh

rnh

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 01:45 PM

This is the more accurate one d-h.st/Hev

#116 mrmoto55

mrmoto55

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 07:59 PM

R u gonna add the external sd card as primary instead of the internal in ur other roms?

#117 mrnosox

mrnosox

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 05:14 AM

Anyone know of a 1% mod that will work okay with this ROM? Preferably one without toggles but if that's all there is I'd rather have the 1%.

#118 mr4r4n

mr4r4n

OSE-DEV

• Developer
  • 210 posts
  • LocationNYS

Posted 06 December 2012 - 05:46 AM

i can include the link to the file however i wouldnt normally run such a mod as it will lead to a much shorter life span for the sd card

#119 Bologna

Bologna

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 163 posts
  • Twitter:@Bolognasez
  • Google+:bolowneeez@gmail.com
  • LocationGulf of Mexico

Posted 06 December 2012 - 05:58 AM

is there a way to go back to plain google search instead of google now?
I tried the two files linked above but the first one only removes search altogether.
The second one doesn't do anything and I still have google now after the flash.
Posted Image

#120 weber3040

weber3040

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 05:58 AM

Im anxious to install this, just one question though. is visual voicemail included or can it be added if not? Thanks for your work!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users