462 replies to this topic

#121 mrnosox

mrnosox

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 05:59 AM

i can include the link to the file however i wouldnt normally run such a mod as it will lead to a much shorter life span for the sd card

1% battery mod will lead to a shorter life span of the SD card or were you referring to switching internal/external cards from the post above mine?

#122 mrnosox

mrnosox

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 05:59 AM

is there a way to go back to plain google search instead of google now?
I tried the two files linked above but the first one only removes search altogether.
The second one doesn't do anything and I still have google now after the flash.

If one of them removes NOW, then you should be able to just install Google Search from the play store I think...

#123 mr4r4n

mr4r4n

OSE-DEV

• Developer
  • 210 posts
  • Twitter:Cobra_CMDR_47
  • LocationNYS

Posted 06 December 2012 - 06:50 AM

the 2 best ways I can figure of removing Google now would be using titanium backup to remove it and download Google search from the market or I could remove Google now all together from the rom series and have it as just a add on to any rom and push another update of the roms without we will now depending on the responses I get from this now as I have a few other things I wanted to do before pushing another update let me know what you guys decide and I will try to work with accordingly

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

#124 Bologna

Bologna

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 163 posts
  • Twitter:@Bolognasez
  • Google+:bolowneeez@gmail.com
  • LocationGulf of Mexico

Posted 06 December 2012 - 06:51 AM

well it removes it AND causes google text to voice service to FC repeatedly
Posted Image

#125 mrnosox

mrnosox

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 07:42 AM

the 2 best ways I can figure of removing Google now would be using titanium backup to remove it and download Google search from the market or I could remove Google now all together from the rom series and have it as just a add on to any rom and push another update of the roms without we will now depending on the responses I get from this now as I have a few other things I wanted to do before pushing another update let me know what you guys decide and I will try to work with accordingly

Dude, you're just awesome. I personally like GoogleNOW... but whatevs. If others don't and you had it as an addon... perhaps no one would complain. ;)

#126 Bologna

Bologna

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 163 posts
  • Twitter:@Bolognasez
  • Google+:bolowneeez@gmail.com
  • LocationGulf of Mexico

Posted 06 December 2012 - 07:50 AM

I definitely like googlenow but in all honesty it is the slowest thing on the roms. I am not complaining I was just asking for a way to revert back in general.
Posted Image

#127 jjuanico73

jjuanico73

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • LocationAlbuquerque, New Mexico
  • Current Device(s):Razr

Posted 06 December 2012 - 08:21 AM

I still haven't gotten the weather circle to work on the circle widget. "Weather app not installed" error. Installed v1.1 on a new slot. Thanks.

#128 twith70

twith70

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 09:30 AM

for those wanting the circle widget and weather to work the following link has the files in one .zip. Since it is already installed in the ROM (Launcher and widget) open the zip and extract the weather app. I have installed these one at a time before and they work.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

• jjuanico73 likes this

#129 mr4r4n

mr4r4n

OSE-DEV

• Developer
  • 210 posts
  • LocationNYS

Posted 06 December 2012 - 09:34 AM

okay I am in the process of testing a newer update for the ROM and having both versions come without cool now and having it set up as a add on, and streamlining a few new things and working on a little bit better of a base for me to be able to push out modifications and bug fixes easier, so with the versions of 1.2 of both from will be clean flash and for the inconvenience I am trying to throw in a few new things as well to streamline the experience and a few extra goodies I'm almost done testing and then I have to finish getting off the phone with Verizon because my internet went out and it could not be a worse time as I was going to upload 6 roms tonight
  • Bologna likes this

#130 mr4r4n

mr4r4n

OSE-DEV

• Developer
  • 210 posts
  • LocationNYS

Posted 06 December 2012 - 09:39 AM

weather will also be fixed in the next version along with visual voice mail
  • jjuanico73 likes this

#131 jjuanico73

jjuanico73

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • LocationAlbuquerque, New Mexico
  • Current Device(s):Razr

Posted 06 December 2012 - 09:55 AM

for those wanting the circle widget and weather to work the following link has the files in one .zip. Since it is already installed in the ROM (Launcher and widget) open the zip and extract the weather app. I have installed these one at a time before and they work.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

I got an error. An existing package by the same name with a conflicting signature is already installed. I installed this ROM on Slot 1 and the only Rom besides the stock on the default slot. :(

#132 mr4r4n

mr4r4n

OSE-DEV

• Developer
  • 210 posts
  • LocationNYS

Posted 06 December 2012 - 10:06 AM

Working on getting Internet up then uploading new versions :-)
  • Bologna and jjuanico73 like this

#133 mrnosox

mrnosox

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 12:16 PM

Working on getting Internet up then uploading new versions :-)

Is it difficult to have an add-on for a 1% mod? I don't even need the battery icon changed, just system reporting 1% for circles.

Oh, I also have loaded up the Calendar widget from teh AtrixHD (shows entire month layout) and it works perfectly. I can DB the APK if you want to include it.

#134 jbartolovich

jbartolovich

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts
  • LocationCleveland Area
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 4

Posted 06 December 2012 - 12:33 PM

Like the sound of Razr Blade.

#135 mr4r4n

mr4r4n

OSE-DEV

• Developer
  • 210 posts
  • LocationNYS

Posted 06 December 2012 - 12:57 PM

i cannot begin to tell you how crazy it is to clean the entire apartment, attempt final bugfixes before upload, and hold down the fort with all 4 kids by myself while the gf goes to a wake and call verizon about the DSL going down and going right back up just in the nick of time...... i need a drink and a cigarette lol..... uploading MAXXIMUS 1.2 now, spartan possibly tonight and the blade series in the morning, unless things get alot easier this afternoon and i get the time alloted to output these roms in a quality and timely fashion sorry for the delay and will be posting MAXX's link soon along with update of when the others will follow :)

#136 mr4r4n

mr4r4n

OSE-DEV

• Developer
  • 210 posts
  • LocationNYS

Posted 06 December 2012 - 01:11 PM

crap, found a nasty bug that will make me have to re upload shortly, will be basing it with NON hd launcher and widget and libs as when its all being processed keeps on causing issues, but when i did it as an update pack seperately to remove previous ver. and install update pack worked out fine, so will be releaseing 1.2 tonight along with a few packs sorry for the delay guys!

#137 Memnoch73

Memnoch73

~The Devil~

• Smod
  • 5,016 posts
  • Google+:memnoch73@gmail.com
  • LocationRochester, NY
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 3XL

Posted 06 December 2012 - 01:12 PM

Hey Mr4r4n I was wondering if you could make your sig a bit bigger. I t doesn't take up my entire pc screen yet. Close though. :P

Bluesig3_zpsfd248ca4.png

#138 custer32

custer32

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts
  • LocationScio, OH
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx HD, Droid X, & Eris

Posted 06 December 2012 - 01:35 PM

Hey mr4r4n all i can say is thanks for all of your work.! I've been running spartan for a few days now and i cant be more happy with it. My battery life is crazy with this rom! I had to change a few things like entitlement check value and getting rid of foxfi.. but other than that im ready for Razr Blade- i will be flashing immediately after release!
Also replaced apex with Droid HD launcher with circle widget and its working out great.. i missed it from HD rom for some reason. Lol
One last thing, if you ever need a tester, then i need something to test

#139 jbartolovich

jbartolovich

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts
  • LocationCleveland Area
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 4

Posted 06 December 2012 - 01:40 PM

Hey mr4r4n all i can say is thanks for all of your work.! I've been running spartan for a few days now and i cant be more happy with it. My battery life is crazy with this rom! I had to change a few things like entitlement check value and getting rid of foxfi.. but other than that im ready for Razr Blade- i will be flashing immediately after release!
Also replaced apex with Droid HD launcher with circle widget and its working out great.. i missed it from HD rom for some reason. Lol
One last thing, if you ever need a tester, then i need something to test

+1

#140 rnh

rnh

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 294 posts
  • LocationA Ct Yankee living in the land of Mass-oles
  • Current Device(s):Razr,

Posted 06 December 2012 - 01:52 PM

I just got on the computer and saw all of this activity going on. Mr 4r4n has been quite responsive to us and he is developing a following. If you need a tester you can add me to the list. And people, don't forget to donate if you appreciate his hard work for our enjoyment!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users