3 replies to this topic

#1 Dominus69

Dominus69

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 05:49 PM

Most of the application updates I get won't install. The app downloads and the original will run fine but when the downloaded update opens for installation the "Install" button appears but will not respond. One example would be the "Lucky Patcher" app.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

FYI:
This is a razr M with Jelly Bean and the phone is rooted. The phone has been rooted for several months with no noted problems.

#2 Jcubed

Jcubed

Android Rescue Squad Leader

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts
  • Google+:lovethelordjjj@gmail.com

Posted 07 December 2012 - 12:37 PM

One solution to this would be to disconnect your Google account, reboot your phone, then log your account back in. This was a bug in the Nexus 7.

Posted Image

working to provide the best assistance to you and the entire droid razr community improve!

#3 jvasquezhhi

jvasquezhhi

Frankensteiner

• Developer
  • 330 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr M (XT907) Retail (unlocked)

Posted 07 December 2012 - 07:07 PM

Most of the application updates I get won't install. The app downloads and the original will run fine but when the downloaded update opens for installation the "Install" button appears but will not respond. One example would be the "Lucky Patcher" app.

FYI:
This is a razr M with Jelly Bean and the phone is rooted. The phone has been rooted for several months with no noted problems.

I would highly recommend wiping cache and dalvik... if what

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

does not work. If nothing seems to work i say either fastboot back to stock root again and start over is your best bet.

Cool-Timeline-Covers.jpg

#4 Rycix

Rycix

Bouncing Ball Of Energy / Android Rescue Squad

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts
  • LocationNew England, USA
  • Current Device(s):XT912

Posted 08 December 2012 - 06:54 AM

FYI:

http://sbf.droid-developers.org/scorpion_mini_xt907/list.php
Fastboot files for M, if you need them.
I personally have never seen this issue. It's weird you're getting a confirmation to install updates/having the install button pop up. I suppose you could try uninstalling and reinstalling the apps as well, though that would take a while to do.
Droid Razr XT912, cooling down with ICS on 6.16.211

Posted Image

working to provide the best assistance to you and the entire droid razr community improve!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: updates

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users