#181 timpohladthomas

timpohladthomas

OSE DEVELOPER

• Developer
  • 1,428 posts
  • Twitter:@timpohladthomas
  • Current Device(s):MOTO X

Posted 05 May 2013 - 11:48 AM

Has anyone got this to flash with cwm? Every time I try I get the error 7. Before anyone asks yes I flashed a 4.1.1 boot.IMG first.

Sent from my Droid RAZR M

I am under the impression that nitro no longer supports this. But on the elemental x website there is another ROM with the eclipse look made by nitro for the M.

PDbEXCr.png

Thank Zoo/Owain for my Awesome Sig! If you want to support the Build Server that helps keep OSE going, Click HERE!

#182 03civicdx

03civicdx

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Locationnc
  • Current Device(s):Razr M

Posted 05 May 2013 - 12:31 PM

Has anyone got this to flash with cwm? Every time I try I get the error 7. Before anyone asks yes I flashed a 4.1.1 boot.IMG first.

I am under the impression that nitro no longer supports this. But on the elemental x website there is another ROM with the eclipse look made by nitro for the M.

Yea but that's still full of bugs. I know eclipse is good I had it on my x2

#183 RikRong

RikRong

Cap'n Slow

• Superuser
  • 2,117 posts
  • LocationNoDak
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 7

Posted 05 May 2013 - 09:11 PM

It's still in the trial stage, there's going to be bugs.

FYI, it was mentioned in another thread that this was able to be flashed in TWRP on a Dev device.  It showed that it had failed, but when they rebooted the phone it was actually installed.  If you try this, make sure you have a good backup, first.  I'm not responsible for what happens to your device.  

• neckchop and timpohladthomas like this

R. Long: Pixel 5

#184 03civicdx

03civicdx

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Locationnc
  • Current Device(s):Razr M

Posted 06 May 2013 - 05:43 PM

It's still in the trial stage, there's going to be bugs.

FYI, it was mentioned in another thread that this was able to be flashed in TWRP on a Dev device.  It showed that it had failed, but when they rebooted the phone it was actually installed.  If you try this, make sure you have a good backup, first.  I'm not responsible for what happens to your device.  

Yea I tried to just boot it up and just got boot loops. I did finally get it installed but it had a lot of force closes. So I just went with my back up of stock for now till I have more time to figure out where all the fc I kept getting was coming from. That'll give me something to do if I get a rainy day on my vacation next week lol.

#185 eroller

eroller

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid Motorola Razor-M

Posted 28 May 2013 - 05:15 AM

Hi Guys, brand new user, brand new phone and realy new at custom roms, I figured out how to root my Razor M and now I am going to try to flash? a custom rom and from what I have been reading and being told fro my friends that I am trying this out with the best.

any further advice?

#186 jco23

jco23

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 414 posts
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Razr M (XT907)

Posted 28 May 2013 - 05:22 AM

delete

Device: Motorola Droid Razr M (XT907)

ROM: OSE KitKat 4.4.2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users