#21 minimalistdave

minimalistdave

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Twitter:minimalistdave

Posted 07 January 2013 - 06:00 AM

This ROM never get updates.. more than 1 month already without any new release.

#22 timpohladthomas

timpohladthomas

OSE DEVELOPER

• Developer
  • 1,428 posts
  • Twitter:@timpohladthomas
  • Current Device(s):MOTO X

Posted 07 January 2013 - 06:01 AM

This is a free service. Please do not be greedy.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

• neckchop, dubsx and hillmom like this

PDbEXCr.png

Thank Zoo/Owain for my Awesome Sig! If you want to support the Build Server that helps keep OSE going, Click HERE!

#23 minimalistdave

minimalistdave

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 06:27 AM

So you didn't know that we donated money to buy him the Razr M.. Seriously, dude.. The BHD ROM is even much better with what this ROM maker did the best (Build Clean and working Blur version ) and the BHD Rom get updated frequently after any bugs were found. This ROM would be a shame of the people who donated :))

#24 nitroglycerine33

nitroglycerine33

Mr. Eclipse

• Developer
  • 224 posts
  • Twitter:nitroglycerin33
  • LocationIowa

Posted 07 January 2013 - 06:43 AM

So you didn't know that we donated money to buy him the Razr M.. Seriously, dude.. The BHD ROM is even much better with what this ROM maker did the best (Build Clean and working Blur version ) and the BHD Rom get updated frequently after any bugs were found. This ROM would be a shame of the people who donated :))

Do you want to know why this rom hasn't been updated? People just like you... This was released as a progress build so that people had something to use while I put the finishing touches on it. On XDA it is was negative comment after negative comment. That is some real good motivation to work on a rom...
  • GillRigged likes this
Posted Image
Donations are not expected but always greatly appreciated. Thank you for supporting Eclipse Rom!
Follow me on Twitter @nitroglycerin33

#25 timpohladthomas

timpohladthomas

OSE DEVELOPER

• Developer
  • 1,428 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 06:59 AM

Not sure you noticed, but you did say "Donated" not "Paid Hourly"

PDbEXCr.png

Thank Zoo/Owain for my Awesome Sig! If you want to support the Build Server that helps keep OSE going, Click HERE!

#26 timpohladthomas

timpohladthomas

OSE DEVELOPER

• Developer
  • 1,428 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 07:00 AM

Do you want to know why this rom hasn't been updated? People just like you... This was released as a progress build so that people had something to use while I put the finishing touches on it. On XDA it is was negative comment after negative comment. That is some real good motivation to work on a rom...

Sorry man...keep up the good work and don't worry about everyone else...I don't see them putting in the hours to make something awesome like this.

PDbEXCr.png

#27 minimalistdave

minimalistdave

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 07:09 AM

Not sure you noticed, but you did say "Donated" not "Paid Hourly"

Yeah motivation is important :). All I want to say is that u have more conditions than a lot of other Devs who don't even have the phone to work on but some bugs never get fixed even you said thousand times you fixed it in "NEXT BUILD". ( and you keep releasing Samsung ROM and working on other stuffs ). Make people think you don't deserve what you have.

Cheers and keep up the good work..

:)

#28 Guest_24v_*

Guest_24v_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 January 2013 - 07:49 AM

Yeah motivation is important :). All I want to say is that u have more conditions than a lot of other Devs who don't even have the phone to work on but some bugs never get fixed even you said thousand times you fixed it in "NEXT BUILD". ( and you keep releasing Samsung ROM and working on other stuffs ). Make people think you don't deserve what you have.

Cheers and keep up the good work..

:)

This will stop here and now. If you want to show disrespect to the people who volunteer their time to build things for you, then do so on another forum. It is not acceptable and will not be tolerated here.
I donate money to March of Dimes every year. That does not give me the right to tell them what to do, or when.
If you are unhappy with the progress of this rom, find another. There are plenty to choose from.
  • Aixelsyd, neckchop, dubsx and 4 others like this

#29 jvasquezhhi

jvasquezhhi

Frankensteiner

• Developer
  • 330 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr M (XT907) Retail (unlocked)

Posted 07 January 2013 - 11:27 AM

This will stop here and now. If you want to show disrespect to the people who volunteer their time to build things for you, then do so on another forum. It is not acceptable and will not be tolerated here.
I donate money to March of Dimes every year. That does not give me the right to tell them what to do, or when.
If you are unhappy with the progress of this rom, find another. There are plenty to choose from.

Right on

Cool-Timeline-Covers.jpg

#30 lanerbutter

lanerbutter

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Current Device(s):RAZR M

Posted 07 January 2013 - 06:42 PM

Nitro you are the best! This is my first time rooting my Razr M, the process was simple and now I'm running your awesome ROM. As far as I can tell everything works - I did use the calendar fix listed above. The phone is so much faster than with stock and I don't have Backup + Media killing my battery (or any of the bloatware for that matter). I am also stoked to have the jellybean lock screen with the vibrate/sound control still on it.

Thank you again, your work is truly appreciated.

#31 lanerbutter

lanerbutter

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Current Device(s):RAZR M

Posted 08 January 2013 - 06:36 PM

1 day using it and already there is an update! Can't beat that support!

Thank you once again. Runs wonderfully.

#32 Trylek09

Trylek09

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts
  • LocationUSA - East Coast
  • Current Device(s):Razr M

Posted 08 January 2013 - 06:50 PM

Nitro,

I am so sorry for comments like these. I look here almost daily for an update b/c I LOVE your work and what you do. Ive had three different Droid Razrs and on all three ive had your eclipse rom b/c its AWESOME! Hands down my favorite (that includes other androids with other roms). People are ignorant, impatient, and think they are owed something.... they don't understand how this isnt a job; its volunteer and its free for us. I feel bad that you had an update come out today... as if you only did it b/c of the negative comments.

I vouch that the site admins should remove the negative comments altogether.
  • neckchop and TELIMS like this

#33 TELIMS

TELIMS

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr M

Posted 09 January 2013 - 05:07 AM

Nitro, don't listen to them. Donations are a gift, not a payment. You're doing us a service for free when no one else will. Its our decision to donate. It seems like a double standard to donate and then complain. The new build is great and is coming along great. Thanks for all you do.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

#34 Utamaga

Utamaga

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 06:28 PM

On eclipse version 1.1 is it possible to mod battery icon to be the stock look with no percentage? Thanks!
  • lanerbutter likes this

#35 hillmom

hillmom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts
  • Twitter:whillmom
  • LocationIdaho
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr M

Posted 13 January 2013 - 08:54 AM

Running this in stock spot. Very nice :D

Sent from my XT907

#36 Utamaga

Utamaga

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 02:03 PM

Any know about the battery mod I posted couple of days ago??

#37 nitroglycerine33

nitroglycerine33

Mr. Eclipse

• Developer
  • 224 posts
  • Twitter:nitroglycerin33
  • LocationIowa

Posted 13 January 2013 - 04:46 PM

On eclipse version 1.1 is it possible to mod battery icon to be the stock look with no percentage? Thanks!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I will be adding battery options soon.
  • hillmom likes this
Posted Image
Donations are not expected but always greatly appreciated. Thank you for supporting Eclipse Rom!
Follow me on Twitter @nitroglycerin33

#38 zachtannehill

zachtannehill

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 09:12 AM

I was hoping someone would be able to help. The pics save to internal storage and I cant see any way to have the pics saved to external sd.
Does anyone know how to do this?

I appreciate it.

#39 Guest_24v_*

Guest_24v_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 January 2013 - 09:20 AM

Does it not have an option in the settings within the camera?

#40 zachtannehill

zachtannehill

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 10:11 AM

Nope. I wish it did! haha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users