413 replies to this topic

#81 farbulus

farbulus

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 08:46 PM

I'm getting blue flickering when viewing gifs on reddit sync pro.Thats about the only bug I've found!

#82 kc69

kc69

Droid Elite

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,057 posts
  • Google+:kcmj6969@gmail.com
  • LocationEast Bernard TEXAS
  • Current Device(s):RAZR HD

Posted 25 November 2014 - 03:55 AM

Blisspop working good so far. Overnight screen off used 2%. Very nice. Had to reboot 4 times at setup to get data. Not a huge deal as I live out on the far edge of lte. Looking forward to the next batch.
TEXAS state of mind

#83 jeremy77

jeremy77

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 25 November 2014 - 05:19 AM

I have had problems with exchange services force closing whenever I try to sync my exchange email with the stock email app.  I can sync calendar and contacts just fine.  I am using Cloudmagic for email now, and it works.  I would like to be able to use the stock email app though.  Is anyone else having this problem.  I have tried clean flash, and reflashing Gapps, etc...

#84 grnsl2

grnsl2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 06:00 AM

2 things I've two things I've noticed. Other things mentioned haven't been a problem here cept for Netflix.

Netflix still doesn't load movies. YouTube etc seem okay now. Mentioned earlier.

Voice recognition on the keyboard will only snag about 3 seconds of what I'm saying then stop. Stays red. Is still availale and looks like it's recording but it is not coming up on the screen transcribed.

Anyone else?

#85 Capt14k

Capt14k

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 07:01 AM

Lastest install I dirty flashed update contacts keeps crashing when trying to import.  Speakerphone still not working great

#86 cmh714

cmh714

Tech Service & Beyond

• Smod
  • 3,272 posts
  • LocationSoCal
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6

Posted 25 November 2014 - 07:38 AM

Exchange Services working fine here.

#87 Capt14k

Capt14k

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 10:43 AM

Messaging stopped working with dhacker29 11/25 release.  It was working until I opened Google Maps Application.  After that I can send messages but once I receive a text message pop up says messaging has stopped and nothing comes through.  I can send texts fine.  Switch to Verizon Message+ App and everything is working with Text Messages.  Hopefully this is fixed on next build.

#88 Capt14k

Capt14k

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 01:44 PM

Restored 11/23 Build and everything is back to normal.  Even with Verizon Message+ texts stopped working.  Not sure if it is due to Dirty Flash of 11/25 but as soon as Google Maps was opened phone messaging stopped working.  I must say I have the same problem with rooted stock 4.4.2 FCZ 183.46.15 Rooted with Xposed Framework and Gravity Box.  If I open Google Maps I lose my text messaging and have to restore backup.  On 11/23 build I am able to use Google Maps and still have text messaging.  I also dirty flashed 11/23 build.

#89 kc69

kc69

Droid Elite

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,057 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 02:15 PM

Try redownloading it. It took a looong time for mine to finish the first time and I had some issues also. I deleted it and redownloaded it and its running now fine with a dirty flash over a 11/16 backup.

TEXAS state of mind

#90 nprevette420

nprevette420

BlissPop Maintainer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts
  • LocationNC
  • Current Device(s):XT907 BlissPop v3.1

Posted 25 November 2014 - 04:16 PM

Update posted, build 11-25-14

Updated SuperSU to v2.30 Beta

• sfg and Slickademo like this

Like My Work? Send me a donation (Google Wallet)

send to: nprevette420@gmail.com
Need Help? Send me a message

#91 kc69

kc69

Droid Elite

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,057 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 05:29 PM

Ihate whiners, and complainers. Im really doing a good job at not saying what i really wanted to say on that other place..Yall cant control how fast your roms download , and those guys just pissed me off whining about how long it took for their rom to download, and to call a dev a sadomasochism ?? for using devhost was really stupid. ok nuff said. nprevette and dhacker and all a yall devs ,, yall are awesome for giving us new life for our end of life razrs.im still grinning everytime i download a new update to this rom. 

• soocold, nprevette420, RikRong and 1 other like this
TEXAS state of mind

#92 nprevette420

nprevette420

BlissPop Maintainer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 25 November 2014 - 05:52 PM

Ihate whiners, and complainers. Im really doing a good job at not saying what i really wanted to say on that other place..Yall cant control how fast your roms download , and those guys just pissed me off whining about how long it took for their rom to download, and to call a dev a sadomasochism ?? for using devhost was really stupid. ok nuff said. nprevette and dhacker and all a yall devs ,, yall are awesome for giving us new life for our end of life razrs.im still grinning everytime i download a new update to this rom. 

Thank you for that, I am tired of seeing complaints too. You guys are lucky there is even a CM12 build for these devices. I could just build for myself and remove all builds i have uploaded, but I am not like that. I put out updates when i have time. Please do NOT post bugs or complaints. This is  SUPER BETA and will have bugs and CM will fix them as time goes on.

• hectorlumbago, jpmck03 and Johnny_McG like this

#93 ibolski

ibolski

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 535 posts
  • Twitter:iBolski
  • Google+:Ivan Samuelson
  • LocationColumbus, Ohio
  • Current Device(s):Samsung Galaxy S7

Posted 25 November 2014 - 06:11 PM

If we don't at least post bugs, what should we do? For example, any time I receive a call, it tells me that the"Unfortunately, Phone has stopped", so I can't answer any calls. Not complaining, but I believe something like that needs to be brought up because being able to receive calls is pretty important! ;)

I can make calls, just can't receive them.

VZW Samsung Galaxy S7 Stock and unrooted running Marshmallow 46A, 32gb Nexus 7 unlocked
2cqd4t2.png

#94 nprevette420

nprevette420

BlissPop Maintainer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 25 November 2014 - 07:14 PM

TWRP 2.8.2.0

Get it

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

#95 cmh714

cmh714

Tech Service & Beyond

• Smod
  • 3,272 posts
  • LocationSoCal
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6

Posted 25 November 2014 - 07:28 PM

Yeah, exactly guys, no complaining that I have seen here...its all just been bug posts without any drama. How else will can you fix things if you dont know of them yet. ;)

So far your version nprevette is very nice. just the usual growing pains stuff. but the majority of stuff works fine here.

#96 Not_A_Dev

Not_A_Dev

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Droid Razr HD Maxx

Posted 25 November 2014 - 09:42 PM

Agree with the posts above. Bug reporting should be encouraged, especially when many people with the same device report about different bugs that their peers don't experience and vice versa. Hopefully, the CM devs are reading these threads as well, so the msm8960 builds can benefit. Our own "soak thread" if you will.

#97 j37hr0

j37hr0

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 07:30 AM

Downloading now. Thanks nprevette420, dhacker29. Excited.  :D

#98 nprevette420

nprevette420

BlissPop Maintainer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 26 November 2014 - 07:38 AM

Agree with the posts above. Bug reporting should be encouraged, especially when many people with the same device report about different bugs that their peers don't experience and vice versa. Hopefully, the CM devs are reading these threads as well, so the msm8960 builds can benefit. Our own "soak thread" if you will.

I am not doing any dev work on this rom. I am only building it, straight from CM. The CM devs are aware of the bugs becuse they have this device so they work on fixing them. So posting bugs here is pointless.

#99 Capt14k

Capt14k

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 08:12 AM

I am not doing any dev work on this rom. I am only building it, straight from CM. The CM devs are aware of the bugs becuse they have this device so they work on fixing them. So posting bugs here is pointless.

I wasn't complaining in anyway.  I thought you were doing development work on the ROM so I figured bug reporting was beneficial.  Plus I was hoping someone would have an answer as to why opening Google Maps kills my text messaging whether it is CM12 or rooted stock with Xposed Framework.  My thinking is maybe the SIM Card is on its last legs.  Other than that I have no answers.  Haven't tried installing your post of 11/25 build but will try today.  Do you have a link as to where we should report bugs.  FYI  I have a Verizon Xt926

#100 ibolski

ibolski

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 535 posts
  • Twitter:iBolski
  • Google+:Ivan Samuelson
  • LocationColumbus, Ohio
  • Current Device(s):Samsung Galaxy S7

Posted 26 November 2014 - 08:50 AM

Just as an FYI update on my phone crashing when trying to accept calls, I reformatted my /data and /data/media partitions back to ext4 and reinistalled 11/25 and I can accept phone calls now. Not sure if that's the issue, but it seems to be what I needed to do to fix it.

VZW Samsung Galaxy S7 Stock and unrooted running Marshmallow 46A, 32gb Nexus 7 unlocked
2cqd4t2.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: moto_msm8960, lollipop, cm12

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)