YOU THE MAN!!!   Thanks for both!!!   

#162 hambone625

hambone625

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 07:41 PM

Restored my blisspop backup then dirty flashed the newest build over it cause the newest build alone with a clean flash never made it past the boot animation and I now have solid service once again. Major thanks goes out to your effort in both ROMs... Love blisspops boot animation very very creative and well done! Nprevette420 for mayor(:

#163 Slickademo

Slickademo

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 380 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr HD

Posted 02 December 2014 - 08:14 PM

I still can't get Blisspop to install :( made it to setup and started rebooting. I'll just try again after a few more builds.
  • leeherring likes this

#164 Playb3yond

Playb3yond

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr Maxx HD

Posted 03 December 2014 - 08:05 AM

I found a bug in cm12. I have a sim with service but a radio in fast dormancy. The setup wizard force closes when double tapped for some strange reason and bootloops from there

#165 ibolski

ibolski

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 535 posts
  • Twitter:iBolski
  • Google+:Ivan Samuelson
  • LocationColumbus, Ohio
  • Current Device(s):Samsung Galaxy S7

Posted 03 December 2014 - 09:20 AM

I found a bug in cm12. I have a sim with service but a radio in fast dormancy. The setup wizard force closes when double tapped for some strange reason and bootloops from there

Which probably explains why on the MyVerizon web page, for my device, it says it's a non-VZW device. It's been screwing me up when I try to do certain things with my account. Not sure why it's doing that. I have noticed though that since the 12/02 build, when I clean install and it tries to activate, it FCs like you are saying which means it's not registering the device completely with VZW I would assume. I still have service, but it's not registered correctly on my account.

I don't think I had this problem with earlier releases. I'm downloading dhackers 12/03 build which is upgraded to 5.0.1, so I'll report back if that fixes it.

UPDATE: Well, it got stuck at the activating cellular service screen. It eventually timed out and said it couldn't activate and I had no service. Not sure what is going on here. Hopefully, this can get fixed soon.

UPDATE 2: Well, I did get service without it having to activate. However, it still says "Your SIM card is loaded on a device not recognized by Verizon Wireless"

Researching more I found where someone did what I did: removed the SIM card while the phone was still on. VZW recommends turning the phone off, remove the SIM and wait about 1 minute and then re-insert the SIM and power on and see if that fixes it. Seems to coincide with what I did, so I'll give that a try, because my flashing back to stock didn't fix it either. So, it wasn't the ROM, so sorry to mislead everyone on that, but you just never know when running with these bleeding-edge releases! But, that's half the fun, right? ;)

• leeherring likes this

VZW Samsung Galaxy S7 Stock and unrooted running Marshmallow 46A, 32gb Nexus 7 unlocked
2cqd4t2.png

#166 mr_tam_coi

mr_tam_coi

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Twitter:no
  • Google+:trt.tam
  • Locationasia
  • Current Device(s):xt907

Posted 04 December 2014 - 12:57 AM

i have Droid M XT902 (JBBL)

I also want to install this ROM forward to support....

#167 ibolski

ibolski

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 535 posts
  • LocationColumbus, Ohio

Posted 04 December 2014 - 04:30 AM

Okay, apparently CM12 didn't screw up my phone, possibly. Going back to stock, my phone is still listed as a non-VZW phone on the Verizon website and it's screwing everything up for me when I attempt to upgrade my plan or do any other type of maintenance.

I believe what happened was I removed the SIM tray (and of course the SIM) with the phone turned on. I'm wondering if I borked the SIM card in some way, or even the phone? I saw one fix supposedly was to turn the phone off, remove the SIM card and wait about a minute and then put the SIM card back in and turn the phone back on but that hasn't worked either.

And now, I cannot install CM12, any version what-so-ever. When I boot into it, it comes up fine but it hangs at the WiFi screen and then reboots and then the CM boot logo comes on, then it freezes and then it reboots and goes into this vicious boot loop, never getting to the desktop, until I go into recovery and reflash something else.

At this point, I can only go back to stock or install CM11. Any version of CM12 freezes after booting up the first time into the desktop and then reboots on it's own and then the entire installation is borked. I've tried this with data formatted as f2fs and ext4 and nothing works.

I've tried both dhacker's images and the ones from this thread and nothing works. Not sure what's borked, but now I cannot install CM12. Crap.

UPDATE: Calling Verizon, for some reason, my device ID got erased on 12/2/2014 which is when I installed CM12 (the 12/02 version), so I'm wondering if that borked it? Anyways, they put in a form to re-register my device ID so now I'll wait 12 to 24 hours to see if that fixes it.

So, be forewarned. This could bork your device id which then borks your VZW online account and you can't change your plan on the web.

• pistacio likes this

VZW Samsung Galaxy S7 Stock and unrooted running Marshmallow 46A, 32gb Nexus 7 unlocked
2cqd4t2.png

#168 spainter

spainter

Droid Oracle

• 3,339 posts
  • LocationUtah
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 2 XL, Nexus 6, Moto X Pure Edition, 2013 Moto X DE, Droid Razr Maxx HD, 2013 Nexus 7 LTE, LG G Pad X 8.3

Posted 04 December 2014 - 07:43 AM

Okay, apparently CM12 didn't screw up my phone, possibly. Going back to stock, my phone is still listed as a non-VZW phone on the Verizon website and it's screwing everything up for me when I attempt to upgrade my plan or do any other type of maintenance.

I believe what happened was I removed the SIM tray (and of course the SIM) with the phone turned on. I'm wondering if I borked the SIM card in some way, or even the phone? I saw one fix supposedly was to turn the phone off, remove the SIM card and wait about a minute and then put the SIM card back in and turn the phone back on but that hasn't worked either.

And now, I cannot install CM12, any version what-so-ever. When I boot into it, it comes up fine but it hangs at the WiFi screen and then reboots and then the CM boot logo comes on, then it freezes and then it reboots and goes into this vicious boot loop, never getting to the desktop, until I go into recovery and reflash something else.

At this point, I can only go back to stock or install CM11. Any version of CM12 freezes after booting up the first time into the desktop and then reboots on it's own and then the entire installation is borked. I've tried this with data formatted as f2fs and ext4 and nothing works.

I've tried both dhacker's images and the ones from this thread and nothing works. Not sure what's borked, but now I cannot install CM12. Crap.

UPDATE: Calling Verizon, for some reason, my device ID got erased on 12/2/2014 which is when I installed CM12 (the 12/02 version), so I'm wondering if that borked it? Anyways, they put in a form to re-register my device ID so now I'll wait 12 to 24 hours to see if that fixes it.

So, be forewarned. This could bork your device id which then borks your VZW online account and you can't change your plan on the web.

LOL do ya think they know your unlocked LOL :D

• ibolski likes this

#169 ibolski

ibolski

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 535 posts
  • LocationColumbus, Ohio

Posted 04 December 2014 - 07:59 AM

LOL do ya think they know your unlocked LOL :D

Took them long enough. I've been unlocked for over a year! ;)

2cqd4t2.png

#170 nprevette420

nprevette420

BlissPop Maintainer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts
  • LocationNC
  • Current Device(s):XT907 BlissPop v3.1

Posted 04 December 2014 - 02:39 PM

Glad to see you got it all figured out ibolski, that is some bug you got there. Anyways, sorry i haven't updated in a few days. I have been so beat from work j went to bed when i get home the past few days. Now that i am caught up on my sleep i will get back to releasing an updated and soon I'll have a separate thread for blisspop.
  • ibolski, kc69, Zeljko1234 and 1 other like this

Like My Work? Send me a donation (Google Wallet)

send to: nprevette420@gmail.com
Need Help? Send me a message

#171 nprevette420

nprevette420

BlissPop Maintainer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 04 December 2014 - 04:42 PM

Updated posted, 12-04-14 build

• kc69, Slickademo and Zeljko1234 like this

#172 heybuddy

heybuddy

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Current Device(s):DROID RAZR HD, NEXUS 5

Posted 04 December 2014 - 05:16 PM

prob just me but when i load this rom i dont get the navigation buttons on the bottom (back, home, recent apps) using xt926 TWRP 2.8.2.0

#173 Zeljko1234

Zeljko1234

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr Maxx HD, Atrix 4G, Nexus 7, LG G Pad 8.3

Posted 04 December 2014 - 05:17 PM

Updated posted, 12-04-14 build

Thank you!!!!!!!!! :)

#174 ibolski

ibolski

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 535 posts
  • LocationColumbus, Ohio

Posted 04 December 2014 - 06:08 PM

I can't get this to boot. I waited for over 30 minutes and it was still on the CM logo. Not sure what is going on. This was with a clean install (wiped system, cache, dalvik and data).

Tried it with ext4 and f2fs and nada. Not sure what has changed, but since the 12/02 builds, nothing works for me.

2cqd4t2.png

#175 nprevette420

nprevette420

BlissPop Maintainer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 04 December 2014 - 06:39 PM

I can't get this to boot. I waited for over 30 minutes and it was still on the CM logo. Not sure what is going on. This was with a clean install (wiped system, cache, dalvik and data).

Tried it with ext4 and f2fs and nada. Not sure what has changed, but since the 12/02 builds, nothing works for me.

I will test later tonight. It should all be good. I will report after I test.
  • Zeljko1234 likes this

#176 ibolski

ibolski

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 535 posts
  • LocationColumbus, Ohio

Posted 04 December 2014 - 07:17 PM

I had to go back to the 11/28 build (11/30 didn't work either). I might try flashing over the 11/28. 

What happens when I flash 11/30 or later clean is that it gets to a WiFi screen, but it doesn't list the wifi access points, like 11/28 does. I can't skip the screen as it freezes and then it reboots.

Now that I have 11/28 working, I might try flashing the 12/04 build over it (dirty flash) to see what happens.

2cqd4t2.png

#177 nprevette420

nprevette420

BlissPop Maintainer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 04 December 2014 - 08:49 PM

So I tested CM12 and BlissPop latest builds, both installed and booted up just fine. No issues setting up. Here is screenshots and I also rebuilt CM12, has a few changes.

CM12

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

87.87KB   20 downloads

BlissPop

94.48KB   20 downloads

• figure9 likes this

#178 ibolski

ibolski

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 535 posts
  • LocationColumbus, Ohio

Posted 04 December 2014 - 09:00 PM

Flashing the latest build over the 11/28 build worked. Not sure why I can't clean install anything after the 11/28 build, but who am I to complain? It's just nice to have Lollipop back on my phone. Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk
  • nprevette420 likes this

2cqd4t2.png

#179 nprevette420

nprevette420

BlissPop Maintainer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 04 December 2014 - 09:03 PM

Flashing the latest build over the 11/28 build worked. Not sure why I can't clean install anything after the 11/28 build, but who am I to complain? It's just nice yo have Lollipop back on my phone.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

I've had issues dirty flashing, every time I dirty flash I get stuck in a bootloop. I have to clean flash every build.

• Slickademo likes this

#180 eric1743

eric1743

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 10:00 PM

For what it's worth I'm having near identical problem to those of ibolski and heybuddy.

When I install the zips (CM-12 12-4, Gapps 11-22, Super SU 2.37) from internal storage via the TWRP 2.8.1 recovery: When setting up I get a request to insert SIM. Occasionally it will say it's setting up cellular service but doesn't seem to succeed. If i hit skip it then goes to the wi-fi screen and asks me to select a network. None are displayed even though several are available. When I hit skip step it warns me about not having internet access and then reboots. Sometimes it bootloops, and sometimes it will return to the language selection of the setup. 

If i install only the CM-12 via the same method it yields an unresponsive mess that doesn't have a navigation bar at the bottom. and will not show the power menu when the power button is held. 

Is there a possibility that I am not properly wiping all partitions? Using the advaced wipe menu from recovery i format Dalvik, Data, Internal Storage, Cache and System but leave External as I have my backups stored there.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: moto_msm8960, lollipop, cm12

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users