Photo

Got JB on your RAZR/MAXX? Want NFL Mobile? Here it is...

NFL NFL Mobile

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Brian

Brian

Everyday holds a different challenge, how will you meet them?

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts
  • LocationAnywhere you Aren't

Posted 16 December 2012 - 04:11 PM

So in my never ending quest to fulfill my desire for the perfect ROM, I have run across a little nugget...I will get back to that. I have a dream of a ROM that is completely customizable, I mean from a 1% mod with and without toggles to being able to flash different tweaks for Overclock, and EVERYTHING in between. Anyway, that is my ultimate goal, I shall keep you posted.

OK, now for those of you who are football connoisseur's like me, and like to be able to watch NFL football on your phone, on the go, I have a treat. So like all good ROM testers and crack flashers, I am always trying to find the newest and most current ROM. Right now the current rage is the Jelly Bean ROM...I will not name names of ROMS, because this is not a post about who has the best JB ROM, I will however say that the zip I am going to put up here, has worked on several of the latest JB ROMS...now this does not mean that HDMI and Webtop are working, but just that you can watch NFL Football on your Razr/Maxx. Here is the scoop:

1. Download this zip: [attachment=6747:jellybelly-myverizonapps.zip].

2. Make sure you put it on your External SD Card.

3. Boot into SafeStrap (any version, although since JB ROMS require 3.0+ I recommend it).

4. Oh....please make sure you are on a JB ROM...lol...I had to make sure!

5. Select the install button, scroll down to the file...it will be in the "J's".

6. This install requires absolutely NO wipes.

7. When the install is done, and this literally only takes seconds, select reboot.

8. When your phone has completely rebooted and has data, got to your apps. You will notice that this installed My Verizon Mobile and NFL Mobile. If you have log in
credentials, then sign in, if you don't, then sign up and PROFIT!

If you have any questions or tips, please don't hesitate to ask, or give your tips!

Enjoy.
  • aktrazer and JJT211 like this

#2 studiorat

studiorat

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 303 posts
  • LocationEast Coast
  • Current Device(s):Jelly Wizzed JB Droid Maxx

Posted 17 December 2012 - 01:32 PM

is this off the grid so to speak......or is the BIg red Subscription still attached?
Offending The Masses since 1967.........FTW........Christianity is a Farse!!!

#3 Brian

Brian

Everyday holds a different challenge, how will you meet them?

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts
  • LocationAnywhere you Aren't

Posted 17 December 2012 - 03:13 PM

Big Red subscription...you use your Verizon Mobile log in credentials to access it.

#4 Daygen

Daygen

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Current Device(s):droid razr

Posted 09 August 2013 - 04:38 PM

I just recently got my RAZR & am new to this whole system. I am exteremly interested in be able to stream my NFL network thru my hdmi... so how exactly do I find this file I need to download in step 1?

#5 cmh714

cmh714

Tech Service & Beyond

• Smod
  • 3,272 posts
  • LocationSoCal
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6

Posted 09 August 2013 - 05:46 PM

You can find My Verizon Mobile on play....

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

#6 Daygen

Daygen

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Current Device(s):droid razr

Posted 10 August 2013 - 12:13 AM

I got the my verizon mobile but where to I get the zip file to be downloaded on my Verizon?

#7 cmh714

cmh714

Tech Service & Beyond

• Smod
  • 3,272 posts
  • LocationSoCal
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6

Posted 10 August 2013 - 07:05 AM

the zip hes talking about is the My Verizon Wireless App for your phone....look at number 8, basically he is installing the 2 apps. if you do the same it should work in theory. :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: NFL, NFL Mobile

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users