#21 LDubs

LDubs

Pawn In Game of Life

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,150 posts
  • Twitter:lew_bklyn
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6P, Nexus 5, Nvidia Shield 32gb LTE, Moto X 2013 (thanks S3inks!)

Posted 31 December 2012 - 05:33 AM

Sweetness.

sent from my icy bionic
The price of liberty, and even of common humanity, is eternal vigilance. -- Aldous Huxley

Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other.  ---Mark Twain

Thoughts become things. If you see it in your mind, you will hold it in your hand. --Bob Proctor

#22 BleedsOandB

BleedsOandB

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Twitter:BleedsOandB

Posted 31 December 2012 - 05:41 AM

As of right now, I've got CM9 compiling fine (finally), but there are data and camera issues that didn't exist when I posted the last CM9 I built. Data doesn't stick on reboot, and the camera behaves like the early ICS builds before Hashcode went and magically fixed things. That is to say, it opens, but there's no preview and not even Camera360 or ZoomFX work.

Once/If I get the camera working and the data to be persistent between reboots, it won't take but a single command to build AOKP instead of CM9, since THEY'RE ALMOST EXACTLY THE SAME

Are there any issues with the one linked in Obsidian's development tracker thread?

#23 Int_Rnd_Pooka

Int_Rnd_Pooka

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 284 posts
  • Current Device(s):Bionic

Posted 31 December 2012 - 09:54 PM

If it's the one from 10/23/2012 .. No, nothing that isn't already well documented as an ICS AOSP bug. Rotation, screenshot. First time you enable wifi, you need to manually add the server. WifiTether app will work using ICS/JB wlan0, but will reboot on exit. Every time. Native tether function does not work
  • BleedsOandB likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users