The Persuader

Droid Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationMaine
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx

Posted 02 January 2013 - 09:58 AM

If you're using the stock browser, hit the menu key and check "Request desktop site" then try again

After you choose your Browser of choice...their is a Delay for several Minutes or less...Its gathering the information to Download is my guest...

Its Bubba

Its Bubba...."Stubborn In Your Bones"

#62 The Persuader

The Persuader

Droid Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationMaine

Posted 02 January 2013 - 03:16 PM

Okay, Just got my POP Email working...Setting...Applications,..All...Emails...Cleared Cache, Data, Forced Closed...Rebooted...

Set-Up my Work Email on POP Server all "Good Under The Hood" tried on Corportate as well ...Golden everything is Working...

AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME ROM...Going to check out Transparent Themes they look pretty Sweet...

Its Bubba
  • T3T3droid likes this

#63 The Persuader

The Persuader

Droid Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationMaine

Posted 02 January 2013 - 03:23 PM

Okay, Just got my POP Email working...Applications,..All...Emails...Cleared Cache, Data, Forced Closed...Rebooted...

Set-Up my Work Email on POP Server all "Good Under The Hood" tried on Corportate as well ...Golden everything is Working...

AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME ROM...Going to check out Transparent Themes they look pretty Sweet...

Its Bubba

Sorry for the extra Post...If their is any Admins please Remove the Duplicates...Not sure what happen..

Its Bubba

#64 prosaschi

prosaschi

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 313 posts
  • Google+:paulrosaschi@gmail.com
  • LocationTucson, AZ

Posted 03 January 2013 - 07:06 AM

No prob man and if you dont like home manager at all you can just remove it (not too many people like it lol) its located in system/app folder so you just have to use a root file explorer to remove it...we will prob take it out in the next update.
Edit: sorry man i just realized im talking to you on the razr forum and theres no things to flash lol hard to keep track of these things...i will make people a back to normal zip some time today so that people who dont like the transparency will have something else to choose from...
Hope this helps...and happy new year!

I hope you do port over those themes! I like the dialer and the cyan!

#65 The Persuader

The Persuader

Droid Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationMaine

Posted 04 January 2013 - 09:06 AM

If I'm currently using Icarus 1.0 now... do I still have to clear Data to update to 1.1?...

I'm thinking caches only...Yes

Its Bubba
~Stubborn In Your Bones ~

#66 T3T3droid

T3T3droid

D3v3lop3r/Th3m3r/Machin3

• Developer
  • 1,115 posts
  • Google+:t3t3droid@gmail.com
  • LocationConnecticut
  • Current Device(s):Droid Bionic, Droid Razr M, SGS4

Posted 04 January 2013 - 11:08 AM

yeah cache and maybe system but not data
Posted Image
Sig by Bama
If you like our work please consider
Donating towards
Phones and Site costs :D Thanks!!

#67 pmassey31545

pmassey31545

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts
  • LocationJesup, GA
  • Current Device(s):RAZR MAXX Alltel

Posted 05 January 2013 - 06:11 AM

Gonna try this out. But I agree with a previous post. The floating Google search bar on every other ROM I've tried that had it is unwanted. But I'll see how it goes. Just my personal opinion is it takes up precious space.

#68 T3T3droid

T3T3droid

D3v3lop3r/Th3m3r/Machin3

• Developer
  • 1,115 posts
  • LocationConnecticut

Posted 05 January 2013 - 02:08 PM

Gonna try this out. But I agree with a previous post. The floating Google search bar on every other ROM I've tried that had it is unwanted. But I'll see how it goes. Just my personal opinion is it takes up precious space.

like i told him lol we cant get rid of it cause even if i do it wont give you the space back...ive tried it lol but we could put a different launcher in
Posted Image
Sig by Bama
Donating towards

#69 jayrod

jayrod

Bacon, Cheese & Mod Connoisseur

• 6,525 posts
  • LocationWilmington NC
  • Current Device(s):Taimen

Posted 05 January 2013 - 02:50 PM

like i told him lol we cant get rid of it cause even if i do it wont give you the space back...ive tried it lol but we could put a different launcher in

You didn't try hard enough! :P
Honestly though I don't use the M launcher , using Nova prime so I don't have that issue.

Sent from my IcarusHD 1.6 mad scientist edition Bionic

#70 m0nk3y_ma17

m0nk3y_ma17

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Current Device(s):razr

Posted 05 January 2013 - 02:53 PM

Love the ROM and the name.. just hope I don't get too close to the sun! If we are flashing ROMs then it is my humble opinion that we should be able to figure out how to use a different launcher if the one provided is not what we want.

Thanks again for the great ROM

#71 T3T3droid

T3T3droid

D3v3lop3r/Th3m3r/Machin3

• Developer
  • 1,115 posts
  • LocationConnecticut

Posted 05 January 2013 - 03:01 PM

Love the ROM and the name.. just hope I don't get too close to the sun! If we are flashing ROMs then it is my humble opinion that we should be able to figure out how to use a different launcher if the one provided is not what we want.

Glad I wasn't the one to say it (but I was thinking it ;) )
Posted Image
Sig by Bama
Donating towards

#72 pmassey31545

pmassey31545

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts
  • LocationJesup, GA

Posted 05 January 2013 - 05:19 PM

If we are flashing ROMs then it is my humble opinion that we should be able to figure out how to use a different launcher if the one provided is not what we want.

Oh 'we' can. But typically the built in launcher is faster and uses fewer resources/RAM than ANY 3rd party launcher. I think our point was that it is just something we personally don't like. And if you could turn it off that would be nice. But since it is 'hard coded' in, then we'll just live with it or install GoLauncher, or Apex, or Launcher Pro, or Nova or ADW. My personal favorite is GoLauncher.

#73 T3T3droid

T3T3droid

D3v3lop3r/Th3m3r/Machin3

• Developer
  • 1,115 posts
  • LocationConnecticut

Posted 05 January 2013 - 05:27 PM

Oh 'we' can. But typically the built in launcher is faster and uses fewer resources/RAM than ANY 3rd party launcher. I think our point was that it is just something we personally don't like. And if you could turn it off that would be nice. But since it is 'hard coded' in, then we'll just live with it or install GoLauncher, or Apex, or Launcher Pro, or Nova or ADW. My personal favorite is GoLauncher.

I loved go launcher too but it's soooooo cluttered that I had to give it up for speed and battery life...
Posted Image
Sig by Bama
Donating towards

#74 pmassey31545

pmassey31545

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts
  • LocationJesup, GA

Posted 05 January 2013 - 05:36 PM

I loved go launcher too but it's soooooo cluttered that I had to give it up for speed and battery life...

I have to agree. It's pretty. Has a lot of goodies. But I had it on an X2 and I was messing around one day and just happened to check RAM usage. It was ridiculously high so It had to go. Just been running stock launchers since.

#75 T3T3droid

T3T3droid

D3v3lop3r/Th3m3r/Machin3

• Developer
  • 1,115 posts
  • LocationConnecticut

Posted 05 January 2013 - 05:41 PM

I have to agree. It's pretty. Has a lot of goodies. But I had it on an X2 and I was messing around one day and just happened to check RAM usage. It was ridiculously high so It had to go. Just been running stock launchers since.

Ditto
Posted Image
Sig by Bama
Donating towards

#76 x25064

x25064

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 03:57 PM

Just flashed this and have been using it for the whole day -- here's my thoughts:

- I love how fluid and responsive it is. Couldn't get this same response from any other roms except Evolution/Revolution
- Great feature set. I LOVE how you kept some Moto apps that are actually useful and better than stock instead of "ZOMG MOTO MUS DIEE!!11!!!" (alarm and timer/voice commands, you guys rock)
- Ad blocker is a must, no idea why this isn't included in any other roms. No more damned youtube ads? Sold.
- Razr M launcher is my personal fav. I've used them all but Razr M is always the most fluid experience for me. You should leave that as the stock option and if people want to download something else, well thats the beauty of android.

Some things I don't like too much:
- notification reskin is... gross. Reminds me of a 1997 geocites webpage or a windows 95 icon set. C'mon guys.
- Circle widget. Doesn't work. I go to add it and it asks me in a pull down list (thats unreadable due to font color btw) what app I want to use.
- what in the actual hell is the signal status bar? Mushrooms? Fireworks? Mario hills? Penises? Wtf?

All in all good job. I am going to keep this one around and possibly use it for my daily driver.

#77 T3T3droid

T3T3droid

D3v3lop3r/Th3m3r/Machin3

• Developer
  • 1,115 posts
  • LocationConnecticut

Posted 06 January 2013 - 04:10 PM

Hey thanks for the input! Just so you know I recently added a reversion zip in the second post if you aren't a fan of the notification style and I'm also making the stock icon zips for the status bar like I did for bionic. On another note jayrod is working on re-theming my transparent status bar so that it'll be matching and more stylish :D
Posted Image
Sig by Bama
Donating towards

#78 x25064

x25064

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 09:19 PM

Love everything else so far and battery life seems solid too (og Razr so that's crucial for me).

But seriously what is the signal indicator icon supposed to be? Lol

Also at times the notification bar goes all white, I'm not Sure if it's intentional but I really like it. A white–out theme would be awesome, sure probably a battery killer but since I have the original Razr I'm tethered to a wall no matter what anyway!

#79 T3T3droid

T3T3droid

D3v3lop3r/Th3m3r/Machin3

• Developer
  • 1,115 posts
  • LocationConnecticut

Posted 06 January 2013 - 09:34 PM

Love everything else so far and battery life seems solid too (og Razr so that's crucial for me).

But seriously what is the signal indicator icon supposed to be? Lol

Also at times the notification bar goes all white, I'm not Sure if it's intentional but I really like it. A white–out theme would be awesome, sure probably a battery killer but since I have the original Razr I'm tethered to a wall no matter what anyway!

it goes to whatever the bg color of the app is, so if its a orange background then the statusbar will be orange...this is cause the status bar is transparent. and as for the signal icon...it just came into my head as a design because i was sick of seeing the same old triangle icon. If anyone has a design idea for the signal then let me know and ill make it and see how it looks...toss me a pic or something :D
Posted Image
Sig by Bama
Donating towards

#80 x25064

x25064

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 09:42 PM

Whatever scripts your running in this they're fantastic btw. My phone is Iphone smooth right now.

Also if I flashed the new notification bar but wanted the original back, would I have to wipe AND re flash for for this or just re flash the zip?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users