wonton9224

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Google+:rstrawbridge9224@gmail.com
  • LocationPennsylvania
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr Maxx

Posted 26 December 2012 - 07:02 PM

I've been running Aokp roms for a long time, I really can't seem to find a reason to stray away from it. It's got all the great features i'd like to have in my concept for a Rom. But i'd really like to see the regular tablet tweak from cm7 roms like Liquidsmooth 3.0 from back in my DX days. I've been searching for ways to edit certain xml files to move the status bar to the bottom, but I just don't know where to start.

In the end, if i could receive any help from someone, I'd like to be able to take Aokp, move the status bar just above, or maybe below the navbar. I'd also like to incorporate Paranoid settings to change the workspace to tablet mode so i can keep the normal navbar and normal statusbar, just right ontop or below the other.

If anyone could help with any info on recompiling Aokp with these modifications, it would be greatly appreciated and I'm sure others would enjoy it as well. I'd love to start developing Roms with any spare time I have, but I just need a little push in the right direction with some thorough instructions.

Thanks!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Aokp

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users