#381 mhotovec

mhotovec

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts
  • LocationJacksonville, Fl
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx, Asus TF700

Posted 10 January 2013 - 03:11 AM

Hey iStick, just out of idle curiosity, do you have any goodies up your sleeve for us? :)

#382 Sinju33

Sinju33

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 302 posts
  • LocationGeorgia (US)
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx

Posted 10 January 2013 - 03:30 AM

I know you said that indicator shows full bars, but what happens if you turn off the 'avoid poor connections' selector? That's one of the first things I did when I set up the ROM, and my wifi hasn't been misbehaving. Maybe the ROM is having trouble determining what a 'poor connection' is and is disconnecting when it shouldn't????

Just tried this... my phone Authenticates, Obtains IP address, connects (briefly) and then immediately loops back to Authenticating :( Just a continuous loop. I ONLY have this problem with my work. I have no problem at home, at the local coffee shop, etc.

Edit 1: Even though I have "avoid poor connections" off, the device is acting like it is still on. While "Authenticating..." I have full bars, but as soon as it shifts to "Connecting..." it drops to zero bars. Then loops. After letting it loop for awhile it stops and says "Avoided poor connection." I rebooted and tried again... same thing.

Edit 2: I shift Kernels back to ICS and tried to connect to my work WiFi with my stock .211... and its doing the same thing as my JB ROMS, so now I'm clueless. Also to note, my stock Xyboard can't connect to this WiFi either ;)

#383 deboyz1014

deboyz1014

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 05:05 AM

Confirmed that both versions of R3Ds JB ROM does save the CPU settings (SetCPU, ROM Toolbox Pro and No Frills).

Spoke too soon, several reboots later and it went back to 1200.

#384 poiuyt00

poiuyt00

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 05:30 AM

I use three different WiFi access points regularly, all of the connect and stay connected.
I know you said that indicator shows full bars, but what happens if you turn of the 'avoid poor connections' selector? That's one of the first things I did when I set up the ROM, and my wifi hasn't been misbehaving. Maybe the ROM is having trouble determining what a 'poor connection' is and is disconnecting when it shouldn't????

I will try it but it does it while I am standing next to the router.

#385 deboyz1014

deboyz1014

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 07:08 AM

Ok got a work around that seems to be working

SetCPU Profile
Priority 90
Battery != 1%
Max 800
Min 300

Priority 100
Screen Off
Max 300
Min 300

Basically without this settings, the system reset max to 1200 anytime some event happen such as screen off then on. But with this 2 settings, screen off trigger 300 max, when screen is on then the battery profile trigger. Without the screen off trigger, the battery % itself does not work.

#386 cpspecial

cpspecial

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
  • LocationUS
  • Current Device(s):XT912

Posted 10 January 2013 - 10:13 AM

@istick - I wasn't sure what to expect because I've always found Samsung's interface to sometimes be over the top and cartoony, but I just wanted to say, that your ROM is by far the best one I've flashed to my RAZR yet.

It's the only one that so far has not made me want to switch back to stock JB before a full day's usage. You've taken the elements that are good about TouchWiz and integrated it with Moto...just awesome. So fast, smooth and ZERO lag, it's incredible. I only wish I could move the app drawer button to the center haha, but I'm sure that's nitpicking.

So thank you!
  • Sinju33 likes this
Curtis Price
Trumpet The Harlot - Lead Guitar

#387 istick

istick

• Developer
  • 103 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 12:16 PM

I had 2 of my shifts come up back to back, but now I have 4 days off so I'll be finishing up the next update.
  • trikotret, bradenfontaine, lifeisgood and 2 others like this

#388 KRK

KRK

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr, GSM Samsung Galaxy Nexus

Posted 10 January 2013 - 02:04 PM

Don't use hotplug or hotplugx governors. Interactivex or pegasusq seem to work best for most.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I'm having the same problem... has happened about 6 times now in the past six days. How do I use a different governor? How do you change that?

#389 mhotovec

mhotovec

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 05:02 PM

I had 2 of my shifts come up back to back, but now I have 4 days off so I'll be finishing up the next update.

New stuff , how exciting! :)
  • Sinju33 likes this

#390 tula

tula

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:02 AM

i think that mhz reseting problem is the jb problem ...

otherwise, I got this little problem also ...

the sensor that detect .. if I make a call / receive a call (with my phone stick @ my ear), the sensor turn off the screen , what we call is this ? proximitry sensor ?

the turn off screen thing is allright, but the turn on back the screen while we pull away the phone from my ear is having a slow reaction, I must press the power / wait arround 2 seconds to turn back on my screen while pull away the phone from my ear (this happens when the phone is not hangup yet)

i think this is also jb bug ... (not the rom problem), since this is also happen @ triple core ... cmiiw

#391 dmlsthe1

dmlsthe1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 02:22 AM

I have searched but can't find the option to link ringtone and notification volumes. Did I miss it? Is it not in this ROM? How can I go about enabling that?

Sent from DDRMaxx using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

#392 tmyinc

tmyinc

Resident Insomniac

• News Writer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,276 posts
  • Twitter:TMYINC
  • LocationPA
  • Current Device(s):Razr M, GN2, Nexus 10

Posted 11 January 2013 - 02:29 AM

I have searched but can't find the option to link ringtone and notification volumes. Did I miss it? Is it not in this ROM? How can I go about enabling that?

Sent from DDRMaxx using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

If its there it should be settings>sound>volumes. Will be two boxes, one to link volumes and one to link mute states.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

#393 mhotovec

mhotovec

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 03:02 AM

I've seen references to the proximity sensor being a JB bug. Keeping the glass above the sensor CLEAN will help, but it's still slow to turn the screen back on when you move the phone away from your face.

#394 Sinju33

Sinju33

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 302 posts
  • LocationGeorgia (US)

Posted 11 January 2013 - 04:03 AM

That option isn't in this ROM, nor in Power Toggles. I just put the volume sliders in my toggle bar. With that you can enable the "system volume" slider, but it won't change your volume rocker action.

I used to use Widetsoid to do what Power Toggles is doing here ... and it has the ability to link your volumes. So if you want to switch apps, Wigetsoid has it.

#395 bradenfontaine

bradenfontaine

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts
  • Google+:bradenfontaine@gmail.com
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 11 January 2013 - 05:18 AM

i believe in Power Toggles latest update (or before then) you can link volumes.

#396 Sinju33

Sinju33

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 302 posts
  • LocationGeorgia (US)

Posted 11 January 2013 - 08:20 AM

i believe in Power Toggles latest update (or before then) you can link volumes.

Can you dig through the app and tell us how, because we sure can't find it. I'm seriously debating switching back to Wigetsoid.

#397 deboyz1014

deboyz1014

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:57 AM

Anyone having issue running antutu app? It just close when i start running app.

#398 Bavilo

Bavilo

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 03:19 AM

I just noticed something weird.

When opening the Browser (even tested with Chrome) and entering Facebook so the google search will automatically predict the site. As soon as you click on it, it won't open the Site but instead download a file called "downloadfile.txt"

Any Ideas?

#399 Sinju33

Sinju33

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 302 posts
  • LocationGeorgia (US)

Posted 12 January 2013 - 04:47 AM

When opening the Browser (even tested with Chrome) and entering Facebook so the google search will automatically predict the site. As soon as you click on it, it won't open the Site but instead download a file called "downloadfile.txt"

I just tried this and my browser opened Facebook just fine.

#400 danrzr333

danrzr333

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 10:18 AM

One of the Smoothest fastest ROMs currently available

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Attached Files

• Sinju33 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic