• Please log in to reply
552 replies to this topic

#401 dmlsthe1

dmlsthe1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 11:28 AM

If its there it should be settings>sound>volumes. Will be two boxes, one to link volumes and one to link mute states.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Thanks that what I thought but its not in this room: (

That option isn't in this ROM, nor in Power Toggles. I just put the volume sliders in my toggle bar. With that you can enable the "system volume" slider, but it won't change your volume rocker action.

I used to use Widetsoid to do what Power Toggles is doing here ... and it has the ability to link your volumes. So if you want to switch apps, Wigetsoid has it.

Thanks that I thought. Was just woodland
Wishful thinking that I missed it and someone else knew where it was but I triple checked lol and I've been doing that exact thing as you to the t. Great minds think Alike. I used to use widgetsoid and thought it was amazing until I got into custom ROMs and most of them had the toggles I used widgetsoid for. I had forgotten about till you just reminded me thanks

i believe in Power Toggles latest update (or before then) you can link volumes.

I have the latest version. I didn't find it. Would appreciate if you could let us know where that is

Sent from DDRMaxx using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

• Sinju33 likes this

#402 istick

istick

• Developer
  • 103 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 02:16 PM

Progress update
Changes completed: AOSP MMS, AOSP lock screen (kept the volume toggle because I actually use it), status bar fixed so you don't need a magnifying glass, transparent pulldown, slightly altered settings, hotspot hack built in, and a bunch of other minor tweaks that I can't remember

Changes to finish: launcher tweaks (including a flashable replacement package to get the RAZR M stuff), power toggles tweaks (porting is a biatch), other stuff that I can't think of

Again, anything that you're specifically looking for, now's the time to start talking about it in the thread. This next update will finally live up to my incremental promise, so I'll have the full ROM zip and then a stable 3 to stable 4 updater.
  • mhotovec, churchmouth, brandonwh64 and 1 other like this

#403 mhotovec

mhotovec

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts
  • LocationJacksonville, Fl
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx, Asus TF700

Posted 12 January 2013 - 02:41 PM

Thanks for the update istick (can we call you Needles? :) )- I'm really looking forward to this.

#404 MattyMcfly

MattyMcfly

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 04:04 PM

istick, will this update have the capability to take widescreen photos?

By the way, great ROM so far!

#405 AuralPsynapse06

AuralPsynapse06

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles
  • Current Device(s):HTC Droid DNA, Nexus 7, Nexus 10

Posted 12 January 2013 - 10:02 PM

Any way I can stick the AOSP Contacts, and Phone as well? Oh and the Email app too. lol
Still running the latest on the OP, loving it :D

#406 immikevalentino

immikevalentino

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 04:17 AM

By far the best JB ROM out there. So excited for the update package, so I don't have to reconfigure everything. Thanks for the great work istick!
  • Sinju33 likes this

#407 klabit87

klabit87

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Twitter:http://www.twitter.com/klabit87

Posted 13 January 2013 - 06:10 PM

Awesome ROM. I love everything about it except for the data icons.
I like the blur data icons. They are a lot easier to see.
I was able to get my 1% battery icons from ROM toolbox.

Sent from my JellyBeaned Droid RAZR Maxx

#408 mhotovec

mhotovec

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts
  • LocationJacksonville, Fl
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx, Asus TF700

Posted 14 January 2013 - 07:43 AM

Progress update
Changes completed: AOSP MMS, AOSP lock screen (kept the volume toggle because I actually use it), status bar fixed so you don't need a magnifying glass, transparent pulldown, slightly altered settings, hotspot hack built in, and a bunch of other minor tweaks that I can't remember

Changes to finish: launcher tweaks (including a flashable replacement package to get the RAZR M stuff), power toggles tweaks (porting is a biatch), other stuff that I can't think of

Again, anything that you're specifically looking for, now's the time to start talking about it in the thread. This next update will finally live up to my incremental promise, so I'll have the full ROM zip and then a stable 3 to stable 4 updater.

The suspense is killing me! :)
  • Sinju33 likes this

#409 Sinju33

Sinju33

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 302 posts
  • LocationGeorgia (US)
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx

Posted 14 January 2013 - 08:39 AM

The suspense is killing me! :)

+1

#410 poiuyt00

poiuyt00

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 09:55 AM

Ok well I have tried a few other Roms in another slot but still have the same wifi issue at work. So I will chalk it up to a JB issue. However Stable3 is the only rom in which I can't receive any MMS. Your earlier versions I can, just not stable3. When the update is done I will cross my fingers and try again as I like yours the best!! Thanks for all your hard work!

#411 Sinju33

Sinju33

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 302 posts
  • LocationGeorgia (US)

Posted 14 January 2013 - 10:43 AM

However Stable3 is the only rom in which I can't receive any MMS. Your earlier versions I can, just not stable3.

I have no problem sending or receiving pictures. I haven't tried video yet.

Edit 1: My recommendation would be to delete your slot, wipe and reinstall fresh and clean... seems to be the only sure fire way to make sure you don't have issues others aren't having.

Edit 2: I just sent myself (and received) a video. I had to do it from inside of the Text Messaging app tho. It won't let me pre-record a video and attach. I have no problem with pictures either way though.

#412 poiuyt00

poiuyt00

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 12:59 PM

I have no problem sending or receiving pictures. I haven't tried video yet.

Edit 1: My recommendation would be to delete your slot, wipe and reinstall fresh and clean... seems to be the only sure fire way to make sure you don't have issues others aren't having.

Edit 2: I just sent myself (and received) a video. I had to do it from inside of the Text Messaging app tho. It won't let me pre-record a video and attach. I have no problem with pictures either way though.

Thanks for checking I have done edit 1(many times lol) and it is probably a little un-noticed change that effects me because I am on pageplus and had to change some things on my phone to do it. I can only use 3g on pageplus so there was a tutorial to show us how to flash it to make it work. I am sure somewhere in there and the changes he made probably crossed. Other roms work fine so I can get by but I just like the simplicity of this one so much better.

#413 sirvalence

sirvalence

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 04:30 AM

LOVE this ROM! Smoothest one I've tried. Everything works great and my battery life is awesome. One quick question. I noticed the desk clock / night time clock is a bit different. When I plug my phone into my dock at night, the clock pops up as usual and I select Night Mode. For some reason, my soft keys (menu, home, back, search) stay lit. This doesn't happen when the phone isn't pugged in to anything, only when it's plugged in to my dock. Couldn't find much in the settings. Any ideas? I've also noticed this while using Triplecore's ROM.

#414 ichguck

ichguck

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 05:01 AM

Hey, is it possible to add other languages? I would love to have german language included. Thanks in advance!

#415 feio

feio

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 05:39 AM

Locale are included at compilation time.
European rom is not available yet so we cannot have european languages at the moment.

#416 kevblack78

kevblack78

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 01:24 PM

Ok well I have tried a few other Roms in another slot but still have the same wifi issue at work. So I will chalk it up to a JB issue. However Stable3 is the only rom in which I can't receive any MMS. Your earlier versions I can, just not stable3. When the update is done I will cross my fingers and try again as I like yours the best!! Thanks for all your hard work!

I was havin the same issues with the mms. I believe the one that has the issues is the aosp mms apk, I used root explorer and changed the messaging app to the standard jelly bean text messaging apk. now its working fine for me
  • poiuyt00 likes this

#417 somefknguy

somefknguy

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 04:06 PM

occasionally when sending MMS messages i'll get a force close, but receive side seems to work a-ok

#418 Sinju33

Sinju33

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 302 posts
  • LocationGeorgia (US)

Posted 15 January 2013 - 04:25 PM

occasionally when sending MMS messages i'll get a force close, but receive side seems to work a-ok

With stable 3? I have never had that problem.

#419 Dr_G_Baby

Dr_G_Baby

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:42 AM

Pretty stable ROM. Got everything I want on it. Would like to see the AC!D audio mod on here though

#420 istick

istick

• Developer
  • 103 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 09:18 AM

Update today, hopefully. My days off went bye-bye, but I got ridiculous overtime for it.
  • churchmouth and lifeisgood like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users