noobie on tha boobie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 314 posts
  • Twitter:@Brownvols
  • LocationTennessee
  • Current Device(s):droid razor xt912

Posted 31 December 2012 - 12:31 AM

When I did this why did I get a android bouncing up and down when I booted it?

Posted Image

**** SIGNATURE MADE BY: RINKLE MCBALLY ****

#122 kenbrownstone

kenbrownstone

noobie on tha boobie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 314 posts
  • Twitter:@Brownvols
  • LocationTennessee
  • Current Device(s):droid razor xt912

Posted 31 December 2012 - 02:26 AM

I found out why.I was scared at first.I love this .I actually got to watch YouTube without it stopping at all.Very impressed.Best so far.Just wish I could get all the buttons and app symbols to look like I had on full throttle.Greeaaatttt job .

Posted Image

**** SIGNATURE MADE BY: RINKLE MCBALLY ****

#123 BladeRunner

BladeRunner

Chatroom Tech Support

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 347 posts
  • Google+:mikebuck69@gmail.com
  • LocationMaine
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6, HTC One M8, Nexus 10

Posted 31 December 2012 - 04:11 AM

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
Use the power toggle app included in the rom. His time widget I have no idea. I use simiclock

It's the SGS3 clock, I pulled it from the Wizzed Bean ROM

#124 brandonwh64

brandonwh64

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • LocationChatsworth, GA
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr XT912

Posted 31 December 2012 - 10:41 AM

Just wondering if its just me or is the live wallpapers missing? Is there a way to get them back?

#125 Sinju33

Sinju33

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 302 posts
  • LocationGeorgia (US)
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx

Posted 31 December 2012 - 11:59 AM

Just wondering if its just me or is the live wallpapers missing? Is there a way to get them back?

Its not you. I found this annoying at first and then figured it was part of being made "fat free"

#126 Leisures

Leisures

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 12:20 PM

Got a problem with calendar.... Fc when try to sync.

Enviado desde mi MOTOROLA RAZR usando Tapatalk 2

#127 timbojones

timbojones

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 01:01 PM

Rom is running great for me except hotspot wifi tethering. When i try to use the built in one from settings, it says checking subscription status then says your order did not process successfully. I tried renaming hotspotlauncher.apk to hotspotlauncher.bak but same message. Do I need to do anything else?

Thanks,

#128 dunttt

dunttt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 177 posts
  • Twitter:dunttt
  • Google+:jon36m@gmail.com
  • LocationChicago IL
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr Maxx

Posted 31 December 2012 - 01:04 PM

I forgot to say if you move Power Toggles to system folder and change permissions to rw-r-r then it allows the extra GPS screen that pops up when toggling GPS to be bypassed therefore instantly turning on and off. I love it :-) reboot after moving of course to see results.

#129 dunttt

dunttt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 177 posts
  • LocationChicago IL

Posted 31 December 2012 - 01:06 PM

Rom is running great for me except hotspot wifi tethering. When i try to use the built in one from settings, it says checking subscription status then says your order did not process successfully. I tried renaming hotspotlauncher.apk to hotspotlauncher.bak but same message. Do I need to do anything else?

Thanks,

You have to use the SQlite editor trick. Have you heard of this changing the value from 1 to 0 in the settings ? If you cant find it on the forum then I'll explain it just let me know if you need me to.:-)

#130 dunttt

dunttt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 177 posts
  • LocationChicago IL

Posted 31 December 2012 - 01:10 PM

When I did this why did I get a android bouncing up and down when I booted it?

Thats the ROMs boot screen animation . Just wait a few minutes for it to boot up.

#131 timbojones

timbojones

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 01:12 PM

You have to use the SQlite editor trick. Have you heard of this changing the value from 1 to 0 in the settings ? If you cant find it on the forum then I'll explain it just let me know if you need me to.:-)

Thanks just found it on google, trying now.

#132 dunttt

dunttt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 177 posts
  • LocationChicago IL

Posted 31 December 2012 - 01:40 PM

I had already downloaded the deodexed ROM so I tried this myself I went in using root browser app and went to "system" then "apps" then I extracted the two files "live wallpaper.apk" and "livewallpaperpicker.apk" which was then in the extracted folder on sdcard or sdcard-ext whichever you have as default . I then copied and pasted them into the system / app of the Fat-Free ROM and changed permissions to RW-R-R , rebooted , then downloaded a live wallpaper of my choice from Google Play. Then of course you know how to select the live wallpaper :-) this can probably be done a lot easier by making a zip file of the two files and flashing them with safe strap 3.07 or higher but I haven't read into how to create the zip file yet. I'm sure its pretty simple to do and if you need me to I can have it for you by tomorrow. If anything I said is confusing ( sometimes I am lol) just let me know:-)

Edit: or i can upload the 2 files needed if you want that.

#133 mdowns989

mdowns989

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts
  • Twitter:@mdowns989
  • Google+:+Michael Downs
  • LocationCentral Coast Cali.

Posted 31 December 2012 - 01:43 PM

I had already downloaded the deodexed ROM so I tried this myself I went in using root browser app and went to "system" then "apps" then I extracted the two files "live wallpaper.apk" and "livewallpaperpicker.apk" which was then in the extracted folder on sdcard or sdcard-ext whichever you have as default . I then copied and pasted them into the system / app of the Fat-Free ROM and changed permissions to RW-R-R , rebooted , then downloaded a live wallpaper of my choice from Google Play. Then of course you know how to select the live wallpaper :-) this can probably be done a lot easier by making a zip file of the two files and flashing them with safe strap 3.07 or higher but I haven't read into how to create the zip file yet. I'm sure its pretty simple to do and if you need me to I can have it for you by tomorrow. If anything I said is confusing ( sometimes I am lol) just let me know:-)

Edit: or i can upload the 2 files needed if you want that.

I have a flashable zip that reinstalls live walls but as odd as this sounds on beta 1 of fat free if I flashed it it broke my data... No 4/3 G... Haven't tried on beta 2 yet

By grace and banners fallen, the Last Battle has come.

#134 dunttt

dunttt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 177 posts
  • LocationChicago IL

Posted 31 December 2012 - 01:49 PM

I have a flashable zip that reinstalls live walls but as odd as this sounds on beta 1 of fat free if I flashed it it broke my data... No 4/3 G... Haven't tried on beta 2 yet

Is the zip made for safe strap 3.07? I don't know if that's got anything to do with it or not . someone correct me if I'm wrong (I'm a noob lol)

idk about that method but I can say for sure the above method I tried is working with beta 2 .

#135 dunttt

dunttt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 177 posts
  • LocationChicago IL

Posted 31 December 2012 - 01:58 PM

You find it by opening Google Now > Menu > Settings > Accounts > Google Location Settings

Thanks I appreciate it!

#136 mdowns989

mdowns989

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts
  • Twitter:@mdowns989
  • Google+:+Michael Downs
  • LocationCentral Coast Cali.

Posted 31 December 2012 - 02:10 PM

Nah I got it before 307 was released sure that maybe some the problem

#137 kellogg

kellogg

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts
  • Locationflorida

Posted 31 December 2012 - 04:56 PM

wondering could beta2 be flash over the first beta? didnt read any post sorry if this was asked 1 year old whining like crazy......without wiping data

#138 lukesdiesel

lukesdiesel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx

Posted 31 December 2012 - 06:33 PM

For some reason this ROM is killing my battery life.

Luke

Razr Maxx

#139 OldBaldy

OldBaldy

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 425 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 31 December 2012 - 07:15 PM

Anyone having problems with custom ringtones? No matter what I set a contacts ringtone to, it just plays the phone ringtone. Also custom notifications in lightflow don't work. Just plays the default notification tone.

Sent from my DROID RAZR
  • awms121212 likes this

#140 Dueces99

Dueces99

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 08:29 PM

I forgot to say if you move Power Toggles to system folder and change permissions to rw-r-r then it allows the extra GPS screen that pops up when toggling GPS to be bypassed therefore instantly turning on and off. I love it :-) reboot after moving of course to see results.

Wheres the power toggles folder initially? This is honestly my only gripe with this release, amazing work!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users