2250 replies to this topic

#2201 ferrari1rider

ferrari1rider

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 11:02 PM

What's the newest version of Fuzion Rom? I think I have version 1.10 from January 12, 2013 , but when I check for updates, it says new version available to OTA 1.00.

By the way, I have to say the battery life isn't as great as the above poster's. What did he do to get a day of battery life?

#2202 nybelle

nybelle

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 04:54 AM

Hi all,

I'm installing this for the first time, and when I check off force md5 check/zip verification, the install fails. When I uncheck both of those it installs with a success message. BUT it's stuck in boot loop after that. I see the M logo, hits safestrap menu for 10 seconds, then the screen goes black and then back to the M logo...

Clearly I've done something wrong. I was on ICS before. I uninstalled safestrap, used Matts Utility to got from ICS to JB, rooted, installed SS, created a new slot and installed this.

Any suggestions??

Thanks

#2203 Rinkle McBally

Rinkle McBally

Perv McGert

• Developer
  • 860 posts
  • Twitter:Rinkle_McBally
  • Google+:RinkleMcBally22@gmail.com
  • LocationForest Lake MN
  • Current Device(s):S3 D2vzw, Galaxy Tab 2

Posted 17 March 2013 - 06:04 AM

Hi all,

I'm installing this for the first time, and when I check off force md5 check/zip verification, the install fails. When I uncheck both of those it installs with a success message. BUT it's stuck in boot loop after that. I see the M logo, hits safestrap menu for 10 seconds, then the screen goes black and then back to the M logo...

Clearly I've done something wrong. I was on ICS before. I uninstalled safestrap, used Matts Utility to got from ICS to JB, rooted, installed SS, created a new slot and installed this.

Any suggestions??

Thanks

What jb version are you on? .8 or .16 ?

rink2_zps72b73afa.png

**** If you want a signature, wallpaper or avatar done feel free to hit me up send me a pm ****

#2204 Rinkle McBally

Rinkle McBally

Perv McGert

• Developer
  • 860 posts
  • LocationForest Lake MN

Posted 17 March 2013 - 06:05 AM

What's the newest version of Fuzion Rom? I think I have version 1.10 from January 12, 2013 , but when I check for updates, it says new version available to OTA 1.00.

By the way, I have to say the battery life isn't as great as the above poster's. What did he do to get a day of battery life?

Do not take the ota you are on the most recent version. You can freeze ota updater to get rid of notifications

rink2_zps72b73afa.png

**** If you want a signature, wallpaper or avatar done feel free to hit me up send me a pm ****

#2205 Brian

Brian

Everyday holds a different challenge, how will you meet them?

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts
  • LocationAnywhere you Aren't

Posted 17 March 2013 - 07:50 AM

Just an update we are working on bring this to the new JB kernel that just was released. It may take a few days to get everything in order.

A few days? A few days?? Come on Scott....Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee......I need to be infused with infuzion...

#2206 droidmaxxuser

droidmaxxuser

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 08:23 AM

Is this a JB compatable ROM I just used matts ROM Compatibility Flasher Tool and it said I must use a compatable ROM ??? or is it in the works from what I read? Thanks for any help I dont want to flash this if I will have issues.

Thanks again

#2207 nybelle

nybelle

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 09:30 AM

What jb version are you on? .8 or .16 ?

Whichever is installed using Matt's latest utility...I think .16?

#2208 Rinkle McBally

Rinkle McBally

Perv McGert

• Developer
  • 860 posts
  • LocationForest Lake MN

Posted 17 March 2013 - 09:33 AM

This rom is for the .8 kernel only

rink2_zps72b73afa.png

#2209 nybelle

nybelle

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 09:37 AM

This rom is for the .8 kernel only

Oh crud. Sorry that I'm dumb about this; I've been on Flick ICS for months and decided to come look for something new. How can I get this rom? Should I take the OTA from Verizon instead of Matt's utility?

#2210 Rinkle McBally

Rinkle McBally

Perv McGert

• Developer
  • 860 posts
  • LocationForest Lake MN

Posted 17 March 2013 - 10:04 AM

The ota and Matt's are the same file. It's jellybean .16.... This rom may be updated to .16 but I can't promise anything.

rink2_zps72b73afa.png

#2211 iBLeeDBaTTLeReD

iBLeeDBaTTLeReD

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationHouston,TX
  • Current Device(s):RAZR MAXX

Posted 17 March 2013 - 10:07 AM

Wish i knew what i did, lol. Just flashed and that's it. No setting changes or anything except for turning off the sync function for gmail but that was for data reasons not battery life. How long have you been on the ROM? Maybe it still needs time to settle in :wacko: At the time i took that screenshot the ROM had been running on my phone for a 9 days

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#2212 nybelle

nybelle

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 01:57 PM

The ota and Matt's are the same file. It's jellybean .16.... This rom may be updated to .16 but I can't promise anything.

Can I go to .8 from .16? Should I?

#2213 Memnoch73

Memnoch73

~The Devil~

• Smod
  • 5,016 posts
  • Google+:memnoch73@gmail.com
  • LocationRochester, NY
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 3XL

Posted 17 March 2013 - 02:33 PM

Can I go to .8 from .16? Should I?

Yup you can. Might as well. Yes it's the same file as the OTA. Use this Utility

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Bluesig3_zpsfd248ca4.png

#2214 nybelle

nybelle

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 02:45 PM

Yup you can. Might as well. Yes it's the same file as the OTA. Use this Utility

This is the tool I used originally. I don't see a choice for .8 vs .16

#2215 droidmaxxuser

droidmaxxuser

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 03:05 PM

I take it this ROM is not updated yet to work on 16 I have read most of the thread sounds like it might be in the making? cause the ROM Compatibility Flasher Tool does not work on any option except 3 for this ROM but then it puts your stock into a security error when trying to boot into stock and will not load, but but once you flash option 4 again stock works but not Fusion it just boot loops. least this is what is occurring on my phone.

#2216 Memnoch73

Memnoch73

~The Devil~

• Smod
  • 5,016 posts
  • Google+:memnoch73@gmail.com
  • LocationRochester, NY
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 3XL

Posted 17 March 2013 - 03:45 PM

This is the tool I used originally. I don't see a choice for .8 vs .16

So you are looking for a way to run this run. Sorry I did not read back far enough. You are on .16 but if you use

Compatibly tool you can load the .8 Kernel and use this rom

Bluesig3_zpsfd248ca4.png

#2217 nybelle

nybelle

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 03:56 PM

So you are looking for a way to run this run. Sorry I did not read back far enough. You are on .16 but if you use

Compatibly tool you can load the .8 Kernel and use this rom

Excellent! This worked perfectly. Thanks dude.
  • Memnoch73 likes this

#2218 mdcowby

mdcowby

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 228 posts
  • LocationBaltimore, Maryland
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr Maxx

Posted 18 March 2013 - 04:49 AM

Excellent! This worked perfectly. Thanks dude.

Now try to go back and activate stock and tell me what happens, I can only get option 3 to load fusion but going back to stock gives me a security error. I then have to delete fusion then go back into the utility and hit option 4 to get my stock to work again without giving me the security error. what option are you guys using in the utility to get fusion an stock to work.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

#2219 prstorero

prstorero

SuperThemerDevGuy

• Developer
  • 838 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 04:56 AM

Now try to go back and activate stock and tell me what happens, I can only get option 3 to load fusion but going back to stock gives me a security error. I then have to delete fusion then go back into the utility and hit option 4 to get my stock to work again without giving me the security error. what option are you guys using in the utility to get fusion an stock to work.

You can't get both to work because they both require two different kernels. So you have to load the required one for each switch

#2220 mdcowby

mdcowby

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 228 posts
  • LocationBaltimore, Maryland
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr Maxx

Posted 18 March 2013 - 05:25 AM

You can't get both to work because they both require two different kernels. So you have to load the required one for each switch

so I can't have fusion on slot 1 and stock on the stock. the stock stays there I just can't switch to it until I delete fusion. So nobody here can have fusion on there phone lets say in slot1 and activate stock and use stock as well. it's either use 1 or the other.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Full Throttle, LicoRice, OTA, Jelly Bean

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)