#1561 mhotovec

mhotovec

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts
  • LocationJacksonville, Fl
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx, Asus TF700

Posted 16 January 2013 - 11:11 AM

I will be coming from stock ICS. Can i just do a wipe then apply a jb kernel then install this rom? I looked in the rom thread but didnt see it listed.

Nope, there are a few steps before you can actually load this (or any JB) ROM.
You'll need to do this first;

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

• bingo6104 likes this

#1562 robthefive0

robthefive0

Sarge

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 315 posts
  • LocationN.J.

Posted 16 January 2013 - 11:37 AM

I've been on this rom for a couple of weeks now and love it. Recently though, I've been getting random reboots at different times. I was on pegasus and have switched to interactivex to try out. I've wiped delvik and cache too. Anyone else having this issue?
Posted Image

#1563 bingo6104

bingo6104

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 11:59 AM

Nope, there are a few steps before you can actually load this (or any JB) ROM.
You'll need to do this first;

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Wow i am behind lol. I guess i never got the offical update since im rooted and got apps frozed.thanks for the link!
  • kenbrownstone likes this

#1564 hensonlf

hensonlf

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 12:07 PM

I've been on this rom for a couple of weeks now and love it. Recently though, I've been getting random reboots at different times. I was on pegasus and have switched to interactivex to try out. I've wiped delvik and cache too. Anyone else having this issue?

Ran into that as well. Just deleted the ROM slot and re-flashed and within an hour the phone locked up again. Using the default CPU settings.

#1565 bjoestanley

bjoestanley

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts
  • LocationGeorgia
  • Current Device(s):RAZR MAXX

Posted 16 January 2013 - 12:14 PM

Ran into that as well. Just deleted the ROM slot and re-flashed and within an hour the phone locked up again.

I just started getting them too.

#1566 Icehavic99

Icehavic99

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 12:17 PM

Is anyone having trouble accessing the sound affects in the system settings menu, as many people do i usually set mine to brilliant treble and use beats for the mids and it sounds amazing. When i click on sound affects nothing happens. I tried re-installing twice and rebooting like requested and still nothing.

#1567 thrasher194

thrasher194

http://androidn00b.com/

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 226 posts
  • Google+:Thrasher194@gmail.com
  • LocationNorthCarolina, USA
  • Current Device(s):Motorola G4 Play (xt1609)

Posted 16 January 2013 - 12:32 PM

great work on this rom... hope to see more updates in the future!

#1568 Icehavic99

Icehavic99

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 12:34 PM

Ran into that as well. Just deleted the ROM slot and re-flashed and within an hour the phone locked up again. Using the default CPU settings.

i also ran into this problem, i have found that SIO also causes memory skips as well, i have tested this on many roms especially when multitasking SIO is insufficient. I use Deadline for any governor, it is interactive so it allocates space on a per as need basis..resulting in less memory overload. noop is an okay choice as well.

#1569 hensonlf

hensonlf

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 12:39 PM

i also ran into this problem, i have found that SIO also causes memory skips as well, i have tested this on many roms especially when multitasking SIO is insufficient. I use Deadline for any governor, it is interactive so it allocates space on a per as need basis..resulting in less memory overload. noop is an okay choice as well.

I'll give that a shot. Thanks!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

• LuckyPuppy likes this

#1570 bjoestanley

bjoestanley

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 16 January 2013 - 12:55 PM

I'll give that a shot. Thanks!

+1

#1571 stryker

stryker

-.[.Stryker.Originals.].-

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh, PA
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx, Nexus 7

Posted 16 January 2013 - 05:08 PM

Awesome ROM guys, love the theme to. Actually based my latest go launcher theme off of cyan to match. But I'm having 1 issue. For some reason I am not receiving notifications when I get a text message from the stock SMS app. I know this was a bug in the cm based Roms. I'm using go SMS anyways, but is this happening to anyone else? The stock SMS app works fine. Has some cool new features, bit no notification. Anyways this ROM rocks can't wait for future updates!

-=[.Stryker.Originals.]=-

stryker_sig1.png

#1572 mugsy77

mugsy77

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 10:11 PM

Been on ROM for a couple days and its been snappy and stable, especially with great graphics.

No lockups or reboots, but I don't mod CPU stuff ;-)

#1573 djholograf

djholograf

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts
  • LocationSouthern California
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Droid RAZR XT912

Posted 16 January 2013 - 10:15 PM

Awesome ROM guys, love the theme to. Actually based my latest go launcher theme off of cyan to match. But I'm having 1 issue. For some reason I am not receiving notifications when I get a text message from the stock SMS app. I know this was a bug in the cm based Roms. I'm using go SMS anyways, but is this happening to anyone else? The stock SMS app works fine. Has some cool new features, bit no notification. Anyways this ROM rocks can't wait for future updates!

-=[.Stryker.Originals.]=-

I get notifications using stock sms and mms all day. You sure you have the option enabled on your sms settings?

Sent from my XT912 using TapaFUZION 1.0

#1574 AustinML

AustinML

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 07:10 AM

First off, I'll echo everyone else's praise - great ROM. I'm not a crackflasher but since the JB leak I've definitely headed that way. I'll hopefully be donating soon - my battery life has never been better.

Quick question - I don't seem to have any of the issues that others have had in this thread which is awesome. However, I had some weird stuff happen to me yesterday. I was on a call and noticed when I pulled my phone away from my ear that the screen didn't come on - this may have happened all the time or be planned but I hadn't noticed it before. On that same call, my mic all of a sudden stopped working. I manually turned on the screen and the mute was not selected. However it did seem that turning the mute on and then off again seemed to rectify the situation. After that call I rebooted and took another call (I actually placed the first one). About 5 minutes in the same thing happened and I went mute. This time toggling the mute didn't seem to help. I mostly use bluetooth for calls and haven't noticed this behavior.

Has anyone else seen this behavior or have a potential fix? I've been running the ROM for long enough that I don't want to completely wipe to fix this quirk but if that's the answer, I'll of course do so.

Thanks all!

#1575 jascolli

jascolli

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 07:22 AM

I've had the same problem with the screen sensor. Not sure if it's a jelly bean or ROM issue as I'm a noob.

#1576 mhotovec

mhotovec

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts
  • LocationJacksonville, Fl
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx, Asus TF700

Posted 17 January 2013 - 07:42 AM

The proximity sensor seems to be a problem across all the ROMs, including the stock one. It's sluggish to turn the screen back on after you move the phone away from your face.

#1577 thrasher194

thrasher194

http://androidn00b.com/

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 226 posts
  • Google+:Thrasher194@gmail.com
  • LocationNorthCarolina, USA
  • Current Device(s):Motorola G4 Play (xt1609)

Posted 17 January 2013 - 09:17 AM

i hit the pwr key when to hang up once my screen goes blank.

#1578 Guest_DirtyDroidX_*

Guest_DirtyDroidX_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 January 2013 - 09:59 AM

Yeah i tried all of that. I just got it working, but doing something entirely different. I had tried everything else so I had nothing to lose. What I actually finally did to make it work for me was use ti backup to backup nfl mobile and verizon login in the jb ota leak on the stock rom slot. Then I came back to the Fuzion rom and uninstalled nfl mobile and verizon login using ti backup. I rebooted, wiped cache/dalvik, and restored the stock backup of the apps to the Fuzion rom with ti, restarted, wiped cache/dalvik again and fixed permissions with ss. Rebooted and it finally works!

So this made my day since I was working on getting this to work for me most of it. Thanks for everyone who gave me advice and help.

Sent from my XT912 using TapaFUZION 1.0

Can you pm me those files I want to make a zip so ppl can just flash this.
  • TeamFuzion likes this

#1579 melfunn

melfunn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts
  • LocationNashville, TN

Posted 17 January 2013 - 10:06 AM

Can you pm me those files I want to make a zip so ppl can just flash this.

Thanks DDX. I would really appreciate a fix for NFL mobile.

#1580 Guest_DirtyDroidX_*

Guest_DirtyDroidX_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 January 2013 - 10:09 AM

I've had the same problem with the screen sensor. Not sure if it's a jelly bean or ROM issue as I'm a noob.

Try adjusting these setting in build.prop,

1) proximity sensor to 25
2) call ring delay to 0

If you don't know what line it is , use ROM toolbox or something similar.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Full Throttle, LicoRice, OTA, Jelly Bean

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)