Photo

[ROM][CDMA/GSM][3-7] ★ Jellywiz RLS7 ★ I S3 Touchwiz I Rom Control I Mods I PIE I FAST I ★

• Please log in to reply
1887 replies to this topic

#1821 kyle22388

kyle22388

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
  • Current Device(s):razr maxx

Posted 22 April 2013 - 06:58 AM

Hey man that worked thank you so much!

Does chain fire 3d work with this ROM? I tried installing plugins then my phone seemed to soft brick so I had to redo everything which is when I encountered this problem

Sent from my Motorola Galaxy s3 using Tapatalk 2

#1822 kyle22388

kyle22388

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 02:10 AM

:)

#1823 crw5

crw5

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Twitter:crw5

Posted 23 April 2013 - 02:08 PM

I'm currently on the Rage ROM. Thinking about trying this out but I would have to flash back to the leak. Does the default messaging app on this support group messaging? I'm not a fan of having to using Go SMS, Handcent etc. 

#1824 rockaholic112

rockaholic112

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 02:17 PM

I'm currently on the Rage ROM. Thinking about trying this out but I would have to flash back to the leak. Does the default messaging app on this support group messaging? I'm not a fan of having to using Go SMS, Handcent etc. 

It does support group messaging. However, group messaging and MMS area bit iffy (sometimes don't work randomly) and require cannot be done over WiFi.

Sent from my Motorola Galaxy s3 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

#1825 bradg24

bradg24

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 06:28 PM

Is the leak jb better than the ota? I was thinking about trying this but kinda new about jumping build numbers.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#1826 cmh714

cmh714

Tech Service & Beyond

• Smod
  • 3,272 posts
  • LocationSoCal
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6

Posted 25 April 2013 - 07:12 AM

Is the leak jb better than the ota? I was thinking about trying this but kinda new about jumping build numbers.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Not a ton of difference quite frankly.

#1827 kyle22388

kyle22388

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 10:50 AM

I have no complaints or have i came across any flaws on the leak... Is there a advantage to the official release?

#1828 cmh714

cmh714

Tech Service & Beyond

• Smod
  • 3,272 posts
  • LocationSoCal

Posted 25 April 2013 - 10:51 AM

I have no complaints or have i came across any flaws on the leak... Is there a advantage to the official release?

Reading is fundamental, try the post above yours

• Rootuser94 likes this

#1829 mattkilla

mattkilla

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts
  • Google+:mattkilla420
  • LocationNorth Carolina
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr Maxx xt912 , Samsung Droid Charge (FP8)

Posted 26 April 2013 - 09:49 AM

Nice and fast, battery life is freaking unbelievable. Two minor complaints: MMS is a bit iffy and doesn't work over WiFi (I've gotten in a good number of fights with the Motorola sms/mms) and camera is a bit slow (though that wasn't unexpected)

Bro, MMS is not supposed to work on wifi. MMS are sent from your data pool. Or however much data you have from your provider. You have to enable 1x 3g or 4g to send and receive MMS messages. If you are out of data it won't let you send /recieve. This had always been my understanding. Nothings wrong with the rom. My camera workz great.
Cant wait for RU to crank out a new version.
Edit* this pertains to stock messaging app, not sure about 3rd party apps i think you may be able to send thru wifi.
sent from my Droid RAZR Maxx JB
  • cmh714 likes this

android-smoking-a-joint-on-white-background-320x-42619.jpg

#1830 rockaholic112

rockaholic112

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 09:34 PM

Nice and fast, battery life is freaking unbelievable. Two minor complaints: MMS is a bit iffy and doesn't work over WiFi (I've gotten in a good number of fights with the Motorola sms/mms) and camera is a bit slow (though that wasn't unexpected)

Bro, MMS is not supposed to work on wifi. MMS are sent from your data pool. Or however much data you have from your provider. You have to enable 1x 3g or 4g to send and receive MMS messages. If you are out of data it won't let you send /recieve. This had always been my understanding. Nothings wrong with the rom. My camera workz great.
Cant wait for RU to crank out a new version.
Edit* this pertains to stock messaging app, not sure about 3rd party apps i think you may be able to send thru wifi.
sent from my Droid RAZR Maxx JB

I'm aware that it normally doesn't. 1. I have had it work on other ROMs 2. I meant that it often won't send at all until I turn off WiFi, even if I have data on. As for the camera, it's just a bit sluggish. It works fine though

#1831 mattkilla

mattkilla

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 27 April 2013 - 10:42 AM

mine never sends unless wifi is off and data is on. If they are both on then WIFI runs over data and i have no luck sending mms through wifi..i got ya though were on same page.

#1832 bingo6104

bingo6104

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 05:32 AM

Are all the fixes in ver7 that I have seen mentioned in the posts? I wanted to wait for the official jb update of jw I understand it takes time And people have lifes. Didn't know if I should go ahead and flash 7 or just wait it out and stick with 6

Via Tapatalk 2

#1833 jacknapier2099

jacknapier2099

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 07:15 PM

So I held out as much as I could for an ota kernel but I missed it 2 much. I trully love this ROM and will continue to be my daily driver til I jump phones. Thanks for this Jelly Root.

#1834 Mistah

Mistah

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 09:45 AM

Are there any plans for a update?<br /><br />Sent from my Motorola Galaxy s3 using Tapatalk 2<br /><br />

#1835 mattkilla

mattkilla

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 15 May 2013 - 06:55 AM

Are there any plans for a update?

Yea he said there might be. Worst thing to do is to bug a dev about an update. This was such a lightning fast rom i really hope an update for the new kernel is coming soon.

sent from my Droid RAZR Maxxfrom another dimension...

#1836 Mistah

Mistah

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 08:35 AM

I must have missed that post, wasn't pestering just curious, this has been my favorite so far

#1837 mvp4him3

mvp4him3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 231 posts
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 7, RazR MAXX

Posted 17 May 2013 - 08:31 PM

This ROM looks amazing and very promising. I cannot wait till it is updated!! Def trying this for 4.2

Posted Image

#1838 mjmellin

mjmellin

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Twitter:mjmellin
  • Google+:mjmellin@gmail.com

Posted 20 May 2013 - 04:40 AM

I really wanted to try this ROM but I couldn't get this to install. I am on the official JB OTA for the RAZR Maxx which I believe is my problem. Any reason why the ROM hasn't been updated to use the official Kernel?

#1839 sativaman

sativaman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 20 May 2013 - 11:28 AM

Rootuser is a full time college student, doesn't have a lot of spare time and he doesn't even own a razr.  He just created this rom to see if he could.  He has his priorities right now (school).

• Rootuser94 and mattkilla like this

#1840 cmh714

cmh714

Tech Service & Beyond

• Smod
  • 3,272 posts
  • LocationSoCal

Posted 20 May 2013 - 04:51 PM

I really wanted to try this ROM but I couldn't get this to install. I am on the official JB OTA for the RAZR Maxx which I believe is my problem. Any reason why the ROM hasn't been updated to use the official Kernel?

As was already stated RU94 has a life :)

If you want to use this rom you flash back the boot.img file, there are threads around to do that in several ways: You can use Matts ROM Compatability flasher, you can use xlightwaverx's Dual boot utility or you can find the .8 and .16 img files that you can flash from within SS which is the easiest way since it doesnt require a PC.

• mattkilla likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users