Photo

[ROM] [4.1.2] Aviator Blur - v3.0.9 [11/15/13] Pick Your Own Color!

Aviator ROM OTA ZKK007 Blur

• Please log in to reply
2233 replies to this topic

#101 ZKK007

ZKK007

That Kiwi Guy

• Developer
  • 1,687 posts
  • LocationDallas, TX, USA.
  • Current Device(s):XT912, XT907

Posted 16 January 2013 - 01:51 PM

If I try to enter SS, it just reboots....getting nervous.

That doesn't sound good at all... Hmm... As we have no fast boot files for JB I'm unsure of what advice I can give you. I don't think we can go back to ICS, can we?

Does it just say encryption failed I'd you let it go past the safestrap screen?

bWyLE9l.jpg

Donate? Click on signature :)

#102 striker85

striker85

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 01:51 PM

Yeah.

I did factory reset with no results.

Am I ****ed?

#103 ZKK007

ZKK007

That Kiwi Guy

• Developer
  • 1,687 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 01:56 PM

Yeah.

I did factory reset with no results.

Am I ****ed?

I know this sounds weird, but try taking your external SD card out.

bWyLE9l.jpg

#104 striker85

striker85

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 02:04 PM

took sd and sim out. nothing

someone help!! :excl:

#105 ZKK007

ZKK007

That Kiwi Guy

• Developer
  • 1,687 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 02:11 PM

took sd and sim out. nothing

someone help!! :excl:

There isn't much on google about this issue on Jelly Bean. This was on ICS:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

I'm very sorry, but in my limited knowledge I do not know what I can do from here. I know that reinstalling the original OS in the form of a fastboot file should work, but unfortunately we do not have that available to use at the moment. I would hope it will become available soon after the official JB update is released.

Can you please write down your process that lead you to this? I know you must be very frustrated, and I am sorry this happened to you while flashing my rom. I will do all I can to help.
  • sk842018 likes this

bWyLE9l.jpg

#106 striker85

striker85

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 02:20 PM

I don't believe it to be the fault of the ROM. I had this happen once before on Eclipse ICS.

I tried to reflash the update from fastboot with no luck either.

It seems like my phone is toast until VZW decides to release the mf'ing update and then however long after that for the fastboot files....

Woe is me.

I was running the ROM and went into CPUsleeper, ran the service twice, like it says. Allowed it SU permissions. ticked the box to auto-run and then reboot.

Looks like it's back to the D1...

#107 ZKK007

ZKK007

That Kiwi Guy

• Developer
  • 1,687 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 02:40 PM

I don't believe it to be the fault of the ROM. I had this happen once before on Eclipse ICS.

It seems like my phone is toast until VZW decides to release the mf'ing update and then however long after that for the fastboot files....

Woe is me.

I was running the ROM and went into CPUsleeper, ran the service twice, like it says. Allowed it SU permissions. ticked the box to auto-run and then reboot.

It's good to hear you have a backup phone. Unfortunately, I think you are right in that you will have to wait for fastboot files to become available.

I cannot think of why you had this error come up. It sounds like the rom loaded fine. Perhaps this is just one of those things that happen without any real reason. If anyone can shed light on this issue, please let me know :)

bWyLE9l.jpg

#108 ReSuReKtZ

ReSuReKtZ

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 03:46 PM

Woe is me.

I say try to fast boot to. 211 and reinstall the jellybean update and see if that works. Since your phone is technically bricked. Some people have had success with this. Some others haven't worth a try

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#109 TeamFuzion

TeamFuzion

Fuzion

• Developer
  • 269 posts
  • LocationAll over the US :)
  • Current Device(s):RAZR, RAZR HD

Posted 16 January 2013 - 04:03 PM

Woe is me.

What about Matt's unstuck jb?

Posted Image

#110 striker85

striker85

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 04:09 PM

What about it? This is a new thing to me. All I know is that the utility 1.82 will not work. Is there a second tool?

#111 mhotovec

mhotovec

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts
  • LocationJacksonville, Fl
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx, Asus TF700

Posted 16 January 2013 - 04:40 PM

Striker
Go here

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

towards the bottom of the list is 'unstickxt912jellyben'.
Give that a whirl.

#112 striker85

striker85

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 04:57 PM

downloading now, mh. I'm gonna seed the bejesus out of this.

#113 striker85

striker85

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:34 PM

Ok, was able to get back to stock recovery. But that's about it. I loaded the update onto my sd card, but I can't access it through recovery. If I try to sideload it through adb I run into driver issues with my computer (both desktop and laptop) - Windows can't install a driver and I have the up to date moto drivers installed. I feel like I am getting close, but need some help.

#114 ZKK007

ZKK007

That Kiwi Guy

• Developer
  • 1,687 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 04:00 AM

Ok, was able to get back to stock recovery. But that's about it. I loaded the update onto my sd card, but I can't access it through recovery. If I try to sideload it through adb I run into driver issues with my computer (both desktop and laptop) - Windows can't install a driver and I have the up to date moto drivers installed. I feel like I am getting close, but need some help.

At least you are getting somewhere :) I've had the driver issue before and had to uninstall/reinstall them again. I'm sure you've tried that, but I thought I would mention it. What happens when you try to access stock recovery?

bWyLE9l.jpg

#115 mhotovec

mhotovec

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 04:09 AM

I was going to ask that also ZK. Striker, exactly why can't you access the zip from the stock recovery?

On a different and unrelated note, ZK you're avatar is a fence. Is that a reminder to 'stay above these while landing' ? :D
(I'm assuming you're a pilot, as opposed to an airplane buff. Though I did notice that the boot animation was taken from inside the cabin of an airplane rather than from the cockpit...)

#116 ZKK007

ZKK007

That Kiwi Guy

• Developer
  • 1,687 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 04:33 AM

On a different and unrelated note, ZK you're avatar is a fence. Is that a reminder to 'stay above these while landing' ? :D
(I'm assuming you're a pilot, as opposed to an airplane buff. Though I did notice that the boot animation was taken from inside the cabin of an airplane rather than from the cockpit...)

Haha, the avatar is a photo I took from New Zealand when I was home. I liked the photo and decided to use it for my avatar :P Yes, I am a pilot, and have about 2200 flight hours. I didn't want to be too "aerosexual" in theming the rom and I thought the cockpit view might be a little too much :P The ZK in my name actually refers to New Zealand registered aircraft (Every country has their own code, U.S is "N") but on my home screen I do have aircraft instruments as my widgets though :)

Posted Image

bWyLE9l.jpg

#117 mhotovec

mhotovec

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 05:46 AM

I'd assumed that if I knew where to look I'd find an aircraft with those letters on it's tail. :)
I love the instruments widgets - where did you find those? (nope, I'm not a pilot, but the widgets are cool).

#118 ZKK007

ZKK007

That Kiwi Guy

• Developer
  • 1,687 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 05:56 AM

I'd assumed that if I knew where to look I'd find an aircraft with those letters on it's tail. :)
I love the instruments widgets - where did you find those? (nope, I'm not a pilot, but the widgets are cool).

I made them in uccw. I can upload the uzip tonight when I get home if you like?

bWyLE9l.jpg

#119 mhotovec

mhotovec

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 06:04 AM

Sure that would be great, I'd love to play with them. :)

#120 striker85

striker85

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 06:27 AM

Ok. So i found that my sd card had some bad sectors on it and tgat was probably.causing sone issues if not the rootcause of the issue to begin with. New sd card and got it! The unstuck utility works magically. Thank you for your help, everyone.

Also, I will be reinstalling the rom, I love it!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Aviator, ROM, OTA, ZKK007, Blur

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users