#541 shokdroid

shokdroid

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 07:58 PM

Animation on this keyboard is better imo

Wow I've just been getting the app from AC!D I'll have to test out this one. Couldn't you just delete Nooz.apk out of /system/app reboot and install from Play Store?

Oddly for the Maxx, I get an error from the store saying that the device is incompatible (meaning the phone is?) but on the nexus 7 it does not. I've also tried your method, (though I will do it for 1.7) on 1.5 and when I rebooted I get the screen that says Android is updating apps, but when I go to the control setting it just FCs. If you want I can send you the apk file for the newest version..

#542 shokdroid

shokdroid

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 08:14 PM

Oddly for the Maxx, I get an error from the store saying that the device is incompatible (meaning the phone is?) but on the nexus 7 it does not. I've also tried your method, (though I will do it for 1.7) on 1.5 and when I rebooted I get the screen that says Android is updating apps, but when I go to the control setting it just FCs. If you want I can send you the apk file for the newest version..

Oh sorry I just got what you mean, yes I actually could install the apk; but then the icon would appear in the app drawer and I'd like to follow the clean look of just going to the system control which then prompts me to hide it lol..

#543 arrigob

arrigob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 06:29 AM

Everything is working great after flashing 1.7 except for Player Pro music app. I have tried restarting my device and re-installing the application but neither seem to help. I even downloaded another copy of 1.7 and re-flashed this morning but still cant use the app. The app opens to a blank black screen and sits there until a message saying the app is not responding would you like to close it pops up. Any ideas on what could be happening? What music app do you use byte, I might give it a go. Thanks in advance.

#544 arrigob

arrigob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 06:51 AM

Other music apps seem to work fine. I am going to try NRG player, sounds amazing.

#545 sagrero88luis

sagrero88luis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 08:03 AM

I use Google music player works just fine for me.

#546 Einsteindks

Einsteindks

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 08:24 AM

Mixzing here. Suits my needs

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#547 arrigob

arrigob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 09:22 AM

I'm good now. This issue caused me to find NRG and I am very grateful for that now. NRG plays all lossless files including APE and has a preamp!!! I haven't had that ability ever before today (that I knew of) on my Razr. That is awesome!

#548 mattkilla

mattkilla

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts
  • Google+:mattkilla420
  • LocationNorth Carolina
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr Maxx xt912 , Samsung Droid Charge (FP8)

Posted 21 February 2013 - 11:05 AM

Data drops are an issue with JB period.

I've noticed the same.

Well, I got one here:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Razr/Little_Flashables/SmartActionsReinstallerJB.zip

But it's completely untested.

Yea its doing same thing that batakang rom was doing.. I flashed it and rebooted and there are no triggers. All my actions have an error msg. Darn. Still love this rom. Just having trouble updating maps and play audio still.

50.46KB   40 downloads

Edit* sorry maps and play was not working on jellywiz im gettin them confused. They updated Nd installed fine on here. The only Google app I'm having trouble with is calendar. It's doing the same incompatible msg as other google apps.
sent from my Droid RAZR Maxx JB

android-smoking-a-joint-on-white-background-320x-42619.jpg

#549 BytecodeMe

BytecodeMe

Private Pile

• Superuser
  • 2,004 posts
  • Twitter:@BytecodeMe
  • LocationSan Diego, California
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 4, Droid Razr Maxx HD

Posted 21 February 2013 - 04:55 PM

Everything is working great after flashing 1.7 except for Player Pro music app. I have tried restarting my device and re-installing the application but neither seem to help. I even downloaded another copy of 1.7 and re-flashed this morning but still cant use the app. The app opens to a blank black screen and sits there until a message saying the app is not responding would you like to close it pops up. Any ideas on what could be happening? What music app do you use byte, I might give it a go. Thanks in advance.

Google Play Music.

Oh sorry I just got what you mean, yes I actually could install the apk; but then the icon would appear in the app drawer and I'd like to follow the clean look of just going to the system control which then prompts me to hide it lol..

I don't fully understand... you can't install it but you can? :wacko:

byte3plusrainbowsmallllllllller.png

#550 BytecodeMe

BytecodeMe

Private Pile

• Superuser
  • 2,004 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 04:56 PM

Yea its doing same thing that batakang rom was doing.. I flashed it and rebooted and there are no triggers. All my actions have an error msg. Darn. Still love this rom. Just having trouble updating maps and play audio still.

50.46KB   40 downloads

Edit* sorry maps and play was not working on jellywiz im gettin them confused. They updated Nd installed fine on here. The only Google app I'm having trouble with is calendar. It's doing the same incompatible msg as other google apps.
sent from my Droid RAZR Maxx JB

I wonder wtf I'm doing that does that on Google Calendar, I'll have to look at a logcat. I'll look into Smart Actions when I feel motivated/not playing Minecraft.
  • mattkilla likes this

#551 sreeman

sreeman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 05:09 PM

Hey Byte! finally got it to work,

just a bit confused, for the first setup wiz part, how long do i need to wait for the phone to hot reboot? cause im on a GSM phone, and i had removed my CID..so i have to be on my phone constantly to boot through bp tools, else it wont boot. AHAH

Thanks anyway!!

also noticed, the tornado from flick is no more present for boot animations :(

#552 BytecodeMe

BytecodeMe

Private Pile

• Superuser
  • 2,004 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 05:11 PM

Hey Byte! finally got it to work,

just a bit confused, for the first setup wiz part, how long do i need to wait for the phone to hot reboot? cause im on a GSM phone, and i had removed my CID..so i have to be on my phone constantly to boot through bp tools, else it wont boot. AHAH

Thanks anyway!!

also noticed, the tornado from flick is no more present for boot animations :(

Well, you might not even NEED to wait, some people have said setup has no issues.

Nope, I might get ZKK(or another) to redo it a little for this one some time soon.

#553 sreeman

sreeman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 05:28 PM

erm im getting the error on first boot setup, alerady waiting half an hour, still there not rebooting :(

#554 BytecodeMe

BytecodeMe

Private Pile

• Superuser
  • 2,004 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 05:29 PM

erm im getting the error on first boot setup, alerady waiting half an hour, still there not rebooting :(

What error? Yeah I think it's safe to say my hot reboot in setup was a fluke lol

#555 sreeman

sreeman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 05:33 PM

When i click start during setup it says " unfortunately setup wizard has stopped".

Tried spamming it 50 times no diff, tried rebooting same thing.

#556 BytecodeMe

BytecodeMe

Private Pile

• Superuser
  • 2,004 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 05:47 PM

When i click start during setup it says " unfortunately setup wizard has stopped".

Tried spamming it 50 times no diff, tried rebooting same thing.

Try fresh download and reflash. Cache and dalvik wipe? Not in that particular order lol

#557 sagrero88luis

sagrero88luis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 05:53 PM

Try fresh download and reflash. Cache and dalvik wipe? Not in that particular order lol

I had a similar issue what workes for me was leaving it alone for 5 minutes then start the process when I saw I had signal.

#558 sreeman

sreeman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 05:53 PM

i did a wipe both dalvik cache and cache, no avail. Ill try downloading another copy and see.

#559 sreeman

sreeman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 05:54 PM

I had a similar issue what workes for me was leaving it alone for 5 minutes then start the process when I saw I had signal.

I do have signal, and have left it on for close to 20 mins now, same thing :(

#560 shokdroid

shokdroid

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 07:30 PM

Sorry for the confusion Byte,

I installed the new Nooz.apk and hid the icon. No worries. Also to what arrigob brought up, I too couldn't get N7 Media Player, GMMP, PlayerPro (and I think there was a fourth but I can't remember it right now) to work, meaning I eventually got the window that says Program has stopped responding so I also tried out NRG. Pretty cool player.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Droid Razr, Cyclone, Flick, Bytecode, CDMA

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users