BytecodeMe

Private Pile

• Superuser
  • 2,004 posts
  • Twitter:@BytecodeMe
  • LocationSan Diego, California
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 4, Droid Razr Maxx HD

Posted 25 March 2013 - 05:50 AM

I have tried two kexec cm 10.1 roms and they seems to be pretty nice. However on both rom I can only get BT to work on first boot. After a reboot the BT won't turn on anymore. I don't know where has gone wrong and I don't even know where to ask the question because I am not sure weather it's issue from the rom or kernel.

I have no doubt they'll have it close to flawless in a few months.

byte3plusrainbowsmallllllllller.png

#822 robocuff

robocuff

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 04:01 PM

I've ran the CM10.1 kexec nightly's and have to say they have come a long way with it. Other than HDMI and the flash on the camera (works as a flashlight), pretty much everything worked as it should. No bluetooth problems at all on the last nightly I ran. I'm not sure about MMS though. Never thought to try it. Oh, there is one other thing I noticed though. Data seemed to be a bit weak. Perhaps that's just the OS reporting things wrong though as I never really had any problems with it.

#823 laryc

laryc

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 06:40 PM

I've ran the CM10.1 kexec nightly's and have to say they have come a long way with it. Other than HDMI and the flash on the camera (works as a flashlight), pretty much everything worked as it should. No bluetooth problems at all on the last nightly I ran. I'm not sure about MMS though. Never thought to try it. Oh, there is one other thing I noticed though. Data seemed to be a bit weak. Perhaps that's just the OS reporting things wrong though as I never really had any problems with it.

My bluetooth works on first boot but then once it's rebooted it will never turn on again. May I ask if your BT still work after reboot? I am trying to figure out why and I tried at least 3 different kexec rom such as few cm10.1 nightly builds and pacman.

Thanks.

#824 laryc

laryc

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 06:43 PM

I have no doubt they'll have it close to flawless in a few months.

Yeah I am sure they will. Meanwhile I am just waiting to flash your OTA .16 build when it's ready.

Thanks for your work from flick xxx version to F5.

#825 robocuff

robocuff

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 07:38 PM

My bluetooth works on first boot but then once it's rebooted it will never turn on again. May I ask if your BT still work after reboot? I am trying to figure out why and I tried at least 3 different kexec rom such as few cm10.1 nightly builds and pacman.

Thanks.

I haven't had any trouble with it. If I reboot and the device that it was connected to is still on, it connects as soon as it's booted.
  • BytecodeMe likes this

#826 dimitri407

dimitri407

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts
  • Twitter:dimitri407

Posted 26 March 2013 - 04:19 AM

My bluetooth will not come back on if the device reboots itself and I get the black screen of death and have to reboot the device again. Only way to get bluetooth back after that is to reflash the rom for me. Need something new to flash before the shakes kick in.

#827 BytecodeMe

BytecodeMe

Private Pile

• Superuser
  • 2,004 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 06:42 AM

It's pretty touchy right now, I've been able to run it stable and smooth with working MMS, flash and Camera with decent battery life. It took me a few hot rebooting sessions to get it right.

#828 oxcon

oxcon

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 11:01 AM

Currently running the 3/23 nightly build. It's ok. BT has been stable for me since i flashed it. I miss the blackout work you did on my most used apps though.

#829 Gytole

Gytole

The Hicks Boson!

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts
  • LocationOhiyah!
  • Current Device(s):HTC ONE M8, Galaxy Note 3, Nexus 7 FLO

Posted 28 March 2013 - 03:50 PM

Ive tried a few kexecs and have had nothing but wifi issues. Wifi has been god awful for my girlfriend and i since weve gone jelly belly
Gyt-bauss stock wrecker

#830 Hero_Indeed

Hero_Indeed

Android Rescue Squad

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 173 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 28 March 2013 - 10:20 PM

Can I flash this on the .16 build? BTW I heart you Byte, keep up the good work good sir!
Posted Image

#831 Zack

Zack

Developer

• Superuser
  • 94 posts
  • LocationArkansas
  • Current Device(s):OG Razr

Posted 29 March 2013 - 05:41 PM

Can I flash this on the .16 build? BTW I heart you Byte, keep up the good work good sir!

Not yet
Why do I love jacking with my phone so much??

#832 mpodval

mpodval

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts
  • Twitter:mpodval
  • Google+:mpodval
  • LocationNew York

Posted 29 March 2013 - 08:05 PM

I just saw something called Google Keep in the market. Fced however when opening. Can someone dl and let me know if it's only my phone or not?

#833 oxcon

oxcon

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 08:58 PM

I'm currently running 123 and had no trouble with keep.

#834 mpodval

mpodval

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts
  • Twitter:mpodval
  • Google+:mpodval
  • LocationNew York

Posted 30 March 2013 - 04:32 AM

Hmmm. Now my Google+ can't establish a connection and trulia says it needs google play services to run. Am I the only one experiencing this? I am still on cyclone 2 b106

#835 Torondir

Torondir

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 10:38 PM

So I was running Flick Tornado for ICS, and it was my favorite custom ROM so far. I was really excited to try out Cyclone.

I flashed the official 98.72.16.XT912 stock ROM and proceeded to install the latest Cyclone build into ROM slot 1 (after re-rooting and installing SafeStrap 3.11).

When I go to load Cyclone, my phone reboots as soon as the custom ROM animation starts. I've tried both with and without full wipes.

Is this due to the fact that Cyclone is built off the JB leaked version 98.72.8 or could it be another reason?

Any help is greatly appreciated as I'm really excited to try this out.

#836 wabmorgan

wabmorgan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 11:01 PM

I just saw something called Google Keep in the market. Fced however when opening. Can someone dl and let me know if it's only my phone or not?

I am not on this ROM. I am on the .16 OTA deoxed rom. I downloaded google keep eariler today... it works fine.

#837 oxcon

oxcon

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 05:38 AM

If you're on .16 then build 123 should work fine. The only time that I've had the problem you described is have ota .16 and using an older version of cyclone.
  • Torondir likes this

#838 BytecodeMe

BytecodeMe

Private Pile

• Superuser
  • 2,004 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 06:28 AM

I'm going to do some minor theme work and kernel tweaking, gapps tweaks and than I
m going to be releasing a Cm build. I plan to do a black, blue, red with some hints of white on his one.
  • neckchop likes this

#839 ddodge68

ddodge68

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 120 posts
  • LocationNW Iowa, USA

Posted 31 March 2013 - 06:40 AM

I'm going to do some minor theme work and kernel tweaking, gapps tweaks and than I
m going to be releasing a Cm build. I plan to do a black, blue, red with some hints of white on his one.

Looking forward to it!!! Been dying to flash something good....lol

#840 BytecodeMe

BytecodeMe

Private Pile

• Superuser
  • 2,004 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 10:13 AM

Just facepalmed, you don't theme Cm, you have Theme Engine.
  • cvhovey likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Droid Razr, Cyclone, Flick, Bytecode, CDMA

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users