#461 Marty

Marty

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
  • LocationSLC
  • Current Device(s):Bionic

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:42 AM

Is there an option somewhere for "landscape rotation" on the home screen? It was added to JB4.2 but not sure if it's implemented in this rom?

Thanks,

Marty

#462 Aldroid33

Aldroid33

Superuser

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 766 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 08:28 AM

just wait until there is an aokp release of 4.2.2...mwahahahaha... :lol:

Watch DH on twitter, AOKP 4.2.2 update today...?:ph34r:

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Samsung S4, Rooted, Encrypted, Stock JB 4.4.3 GPE and Echo TW v.24 4.4.2
Moto Xoom WiFi-EOS Big Part 4.4.4 w/ TWRP 2.7.1. Thanks BRD & R'nH!

#463 mrlolli

mrlolli

Put Member Title Here

• Developer
  • 763 posts
  • LocationNowhere

Posted 18 February 2013 - 09:06 AM

Watch DH on twitter, AOKP 4.2.2 update today...?:ph34r:

Ooooooh boy ;D . Today would be perfect cuz i had to call in to work, i had a pretty bad gout attack :lol:

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

2qa7hv4.jpg

Nice job on the signature, jl90...thanks! 

#464 k.c.cole

k.c.cole

Droid Ninja

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts
  • Twitter:kcalebcole
  • LocationColorado
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Droid RAZR M

Posted 18 February 2013 - 09:21 AM

Is there a vanilla android version. I think there are some great themes going on, but I prefer a stock look. Or, should use a theme engine theme?

#465 Marty

Marty

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
  • LocationSLC

Posted 18 February 2013 - 10:52 AM

Ooooooh boy ;D . Today would be perfect cuz i had to call in to work, i had a pretty bad gout attack :lol:

Ouch.... gout is no fun!

#466 mrlolli

mrlolli

Put Member Title Here

• Developer
  • 763 posts
  • LocationNowhere

Posted 18 February 2013 - 11:32 AM

Yeah you aint kidding. I am waiting patiently for the shot to kick in so i can ditch the crutches

2qa7hv4.jpg

#467 shanewerner

shanewerner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 01:09 PM

how long how long ???? 4.2.2 released!!!! slot one issuse fixed thanks for your work like this rom alot

#468 mrlolli

mrlolli

Put Member Title Here

• Developer
  • 763 posts
  • LocationNowhere

Posted 18 February 2013 - 01:15 PM

Haha thanks! Since aldroid announced dh's tweet ive been refreshing the goo.im site every 5 minutes :lol: it aint on there yet

2qa7hv4.jpg

#469 shanewerner

shanewerner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 01:23 PM

Haha thanks! Since aldroid announced dh's tweet ive been refreshing the goo.im site every 5 minutes :lol: it aint on there yet

oh its was in the cm10.1 directorie i thought

#470 mrlolli

mrlolli

Put Member Title Here

• Developer
  • 763 posts
  • LocationNowhere

Posted 18 February 2013 - 01:54 PM

i wish it was...then i would have something to play with right now :lol:

2qa7hv4.jpg

#471 yungzoe0624

yungzoe0624

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 02:30 PM

ok so im getting no signal at all even when i revert back to stock rom. actually when i go back to stock rom i still get no signal but also my phone will constantly reboot after about 30 seconds of it being on. So i called verizon and im getting a new bionic sent to me and when i get it ill unroot this phone and send it back hoping that they dont void my warranty and make me pay like 200 bucks for this $#!+ty rear end phones they call bionics lol. I was going to say f%$k it and get a full retail galaxy s3 sent to me because even though im elegible for an upgrade in 2 months (they were going to give me an early upgrade) but that would get rid of my hotspot and unlimited data that i have which is a no no cuz i average about 40 gig of data usage a month lol. but im going to hold up and wait for the galaxy s4 when it comes out because that will be worth paying full retail.

so if anyone has any idea how i can fix this no signal issue hit me up ive been using overdrive with no problem for weeks.

also i need help on how to unroot my bionic. after getting the official ics update im confused on how to actually go about unrooting using rsd lite. im going to google and youtube it but it would be faster if someone points me on the right direction lol thanks

#472 nobe1976

nobe1976

I Void Warranties

• Developer
  • 1,303 posts
  • Twitter:@nobe1976
  • LocationWhere I AM
  • Current Device(s):LG G2, ®∆z® |/|@xX Π¶, Motorola Bionic, Viewsonic GTablet

Posted 18 February 2013 - 05:39 PM

ok so im getting no signal at all even when i revert back to stock rom. actually when i go back to stock rom i still get no signal but also my phone will constantly reboot after about 30 seconds of it being on. So i called verizon and im getting a new bionic sent to me and when i get it ill unroot this phone and send it back hoping that they dont void my warranty and make me pay like 200 bucks for this $#!+ty rear end phones they call bionics lol. I was going to say f%$k it and get a full retail galaxy s3 sent to me because even though im elegible for an upgrade in 2 months (they were going to give me an early upgrade) but that would get rid of my hotspot and unlimited data that i have which is a no no cuz i average about 40 gig of data usage a month lol. but im going to hold up and wait for the galaxy s4 when it comes out because that will be worth paying full retail.

so if anyone has any idea how i can fix this no signal issue hit me up ive been using overdrive with no problem for weeks.

also i need help on how to unroot my bionic. after getting the official ics update im confused on how to actually go about unrooting using rsd lite. im going to google and youtube it but it would be faster if someone points me on the right direction lol thanks

The last time I had signal issues I ended up powering down the phone and pulling the 4g sims card out and rebooting without it in there. Once it booted up I powered it back down and placed my sims card back in and after reboot with it in there I had everything back.

To unroot your phone you will need to visit this site here

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

. Download the full FXZ 246 on post #2 and use RSD to flash in fastboot mode. That should take your phone back to complete stock. Now there was a rumor that on the ICS leaks they injected something into the update that detects if the phone was ever rooted. Don't know if the official wipes that clean, but its worth a try to go ask Samurihls on those issues.

new_animated_sig.gif

#473 nakedtime

nakedtime

Sauce Boss

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 200 posts
  • LocationOhio
  • Current Device(s):iPhod 3gs, Droid 2, Droid Bionic

Posted 19 February 2013 - 05:14 PM

Hash got everything I care about working in his latest cm10.1 port. 2.4 is gonna be epic. The anticipation is killing me :) I think some sort of mrlollis punch out needs to exist
I'm from the internet and so can you!

#474 mrlolli

mrlolli

Put Member Title Here

• Developer
  • 763 posts
  • LocationNowhere

Posted 19 February 2013 - 05:20 PM

Hash got everything I care about working in his latest cm10.1 port. 2.4 is gonna be epic. The anticipation is killing me :) I think some sort of mrlollis punch out needs to exist

Omg, dont give me any more ideas :lol:

• nakedtime likes this

2qa7hv4.jpg

#475 blazo

blazo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 08:47 PM

Isn't there an option in settings for Instagram where you can choose to use a different camera instead of the default ("advance")? Or I may be wrong.

#476 Aldroid33

Aldroid33

Superuser

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 766 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 06:29 AM

Sorry for the bad lead, but I think HC and DH have some heavy debugging to do :)

Samsung S4, Rooted, Encrypted, Stock JB 4.4.3 GPE and Echo TW v.24 4.4.2
Moto Xoom WiFi-EOS Big Part 4.4.4 w/ TWRP 2.7.1. Thanks BRD & R'nH!

#477 mrlolli

mrlolli

Put Member Title Here

• Developer
  • 763 posts
  • LocationNowhere

Posted 20 February 2013 - 07:02 AM

Sorry for the bad lead, but I think HC and DH have some heavy debugging to do :)

that's cool with me, they can take all the time they wanna take. after all, without them, the bionic scene wouldnt be nearly as active and exciting as it is. they are legends in my book :)

2qa7hv4.jpg

#478 mlfca

mlfca

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 04:56 AM

Can I go from 2.3 to 2.2 without having to do a full wipe? Thanks,

#479 mrlolli

mrlolli

Put Member Title Here

• Developer
  • 763 posts
  • LocationNowhere

Posted 22 February 2013 - 05:24 AM

Can I go from 2.3 to 2.2 without having to do a full wipe? Thanks,

you *should* be able to. i haven't tried it, though, so i dont know if any 2.3 bugs might make it over or if it might screw something up because they are based on 2 different builds. if you do decide to try it, let us know what happened :)

2qa7hv4.jpg

#480 wilkster

wilkster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 02:49 PM

I have been trying out 2.2 on my bionic and really like how fluid this ROM is. There is uneven scrolling in various apps but I assume that will get worked out. I have however encountered a number of SOD events when using various apps. The screen goes blank but I can tell from using the volume keys the bionic is still running. A battery pull seems to be the best way to reset. Has anyone experienced this on 2.2?

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk HD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users