Photo

{ROM} Android Aggression Updated {2/26/13} *GSM patch *Stock theme *Fast *king beatz

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
316 replies to this topic

#141 liftedplane

liftedplane

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Twitter:liftedplane
  • Google+:Nicholas Boullester
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 13 February 2013 - 02:17 AM

Wanted to share this, I just didn't five+ hours streaming Pandora while driving home and this was my battery when I got home after using it all day before streaming. The battery life is absolutely amazing. I'm not sure what you did but it rocks my socks for sure

Sent from my sickeningly sweet RAZR MAXX.

Attached Files

• prstorero likes this

#142 jjuanico73

jjuanico73

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • LocationAlbuquerque, New Mexico
  • Current Device(s):Razr

Posted 13 February 2013 - 12:31 PM

How do I update my google search? I'm stuck at 99%. Been sitting like that for the past 15 minutes.

#143 prstorero

prstorero

SuperThemerDevGuy

• Developer
  • 838 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 12:52 PM

How do I update my google search? I'm stuck at 99%. Been sitting like that for the past 15 minutes.

Cancel and start over. I just updated fine. Your data probably hit a snag and it froze the download.

#144 jjuanico73

jjuanico73

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • LocationAlbuquerque, New Mexico
  • Current Device(s):Razr

Posted 13 February 2013 - 01:23 PM

Cancel and start over. I just updated fine. Your data probably hit a snag and it froze the download.

You were right. Thanks. I think everyone including me all tried to update at the same time. I'll practice patience. lol. Thanks again.

#145 prstorero

prstorero

SuperThemerDevGuy

• Developer
  • 838 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 01:34 PM

You were right. Thanks. I think everyone including me all tried to update at the same time. I'll practice patience. lol. Thanks again.

Haha no problem :)

#146 quadracin

quadracin

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 08:43 PM

Only half the things work in smart actions for me tried on two different installs. Great rom though

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#147 centex01

centex01

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationTexas
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx

Posted 14 February 2013 - 06:27 AM

Battery life has been great for me too! :D

#148 centex01

centex01

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 14 February 2013 - 06:34 AM

Posted Image
  • prstorero likes this

#149 zenrubble

zenrubble

n00b

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:11 AM

I have been running this ROM for the past week or so. After running through a multitude of other ROMs, this is the best I have found. The Quadrant benchmark comes in consistently between 3100 and 3200. This is in contrast to stock JB which clocked in between 2400 and about 3000 - very inconsistent. I usually find something with most ROMs that will be so irritating that I revert to stock. That has not been the case with AA.

Keep up the great work.
  • liftedplane likes this

#150 centex01

centex01

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 14 February 2013 - 10:13 AM

I have been running this ROM for the past week or so. After running through a multitude of other ROMs, this is the best I have found. The Quadrant benchmark comes in consistently between 3100 and 3200. This is in contrast to stock JB which clocked in between 2400 and about 3000 - very inconsistent. I usually find something with most ROMs that will be so irritating that I revert to stock. That has not been the case with AA.

Keep up the great work.

I agree 100%

#151 melfunn

melfunn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts
  • LocationNashville, TN

Posted 14 February 2013 - 10:58 AM

I agree 100%

AND, as per post 137, his next build will have inverted gapps & larger 4.2 keyboard. PERFECTO.

• centex01 and prstorero like this

#152 prstorero

prstorero

SuperThemerDevGuy

• Developer
  • 838 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 02:52 PM

Just wanted to give everyone a status report. Right now all the inverted gapps are good to go (except if you want talk inverted, it will be an extra flash because it doesn't want to work with the initial one). That zip is ready and has been tested. I also have a non inverted gapps package that can be flashed if you don't want inverted. Also got a stock theme to change the system and settings icons back to stock, still working out a few kinks with it. The bigger 4.2 keyboard is also something not wanting to change with the initial flash, so if you want the enlarged one, it will be an extra flash :/ Once i get the stuff from brees for tweaks and another goodie, we should hopefully be good to go for tomorrow.
  • usmcamgrimm, liquidpaper and ryankliber like this

#153 usmcamgrimm

usmcamgrimm

Berserker

• Developer
  • 958 posts
  • Twitter:@usmcamgrimm
  • LocationMassillon, OH
  • Current Device(s):VZW G3

Posted 14 February 2013 - 04:25 PM

Back to back updates on my 2 favorite updates?! It's like Christmas!

• prstorero likes this

Exodus-Sig%204.png

#154 studiorat

studiorat

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 303 posts
  • LocationEast Coast
  • Current Device(s):Jelly Wizzed JB Droid Maxx

Posted 15 February 2013 - 06:48 AM

I love the Rom its quick and buttery smooth but .... I have been running this for a week solid and Battery consumption is huge on my Maxx, and The OS is the culprit according to my stats, random resets of ringtones & alarms, i have flashed twice, assuming it was a bad flash, and both have had same results, high battery consumption and random FC's on the settings screen and other apps, any one else have similar issues and what else have you guys noted, I did not read through all pages..
  • brees75 likes this
Offending The Masses since 1967.........FTW........Christianity is a Farse!!!

#155 prstorero

prstorero

SuperThemerDevGuy

• Developer
  • 838 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 08:05 AM

I love the Rom its quick and buttery smooth but .... I have been running this for a week solid and Battery consumption is huge on my Maxx, and The OS is the culprit according to my stats, random resets of ringtones & alarms, i have flashed twice, assuming it was a bad flash, and both have had same results, high battery consumption and random FC's on the settings screen and other apps, any one else have similar issues and what else have you guys noted, I did not read through all pages..

There has not been a single report of bad battery life or force closes of any kind. The ringtone I'm aware of and not sure of the fix yet

#156 ryankliber

ryankliber

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 09:46 AM

I haven't come across this ringtone issue yet. One of the first things I do when installing a rom is swap out the sdcard0 with sdcard1 in /etc/vold.fstab then I reboot and setup my ringtone, and text tone that are on the external card. Not sure if it could be somehow preventing the issue happening to me or if I just have good luck.

#157 prstorero

prstorero

SuperThemerDevGuy

• Developer
  • 838 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 04:38 PM

More extras have been added to the third post. The stock theme and inverted gtalk will work on this build as well, and the non inverted gapps is meant for the next release :)
  • ryankliber likes this

#158 melfunn

melfunn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts
  • LocationNashville, TN

Posted 15 February 2013 - 06:05 PM

More extras have been added to the third post. The stock theme and inverted gtalk will work on this build as well, and the non inverted gapps is meant for the next release :)

Thanks again for your continued & dedicated work. Your ROM is the best that I have DL.

• prstorero likes this

#159 prstorero

prstorero

SuperThemerDevGuy

• Developer
  • 838 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 09:25 AM

I need some input and possibly testers for people who use smart actions. Since the one person said half the stuff doesn't work, does stuff not work for everyone? If so i would like a tester or two to help test things till i narrow down what's needed for the smart actions installer to work 100% :)

#160 melfunn

melfunn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts
  • LocationNashville, TN

Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:29 AM

I don't use many of the actions with Smartactions so I probably couldn't help much. The one thing I noticed that doesn't work is the "add location" button (+) when setting up an action for work or wherever.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users