66 replies to this topic

#61 bbb207

bbb207

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 11:35 AM

I followed all the steps but couldn't get it to load on JB OTA. Is there a setting I'm missing or anyone else not able to install? I have Safestrap v 3.11.

#62 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:32 PM

I followed all the steps but couldn't get it to load on JB OTA. Is there a setting I'm missing or anyone else not able to install? I have Safestrap v 3.11.

Need a little more info than "couldn't get it to load."

It works just fine on the JB OTA because that's what these mods were made from lol. You might have had a bad download or something?

#63 KrYpToNiTe

KrYpToNiTe

• Superuser
  • 52 posts
  • LocationGreensboro, NC
  • Current Device(s):Moto X, Asus Infinity TF700T

Posted 27 March 2013 - 07:26 AM

Like Hicks said what do you mean it wouldn't load? Does it not show up, does it force close? What slot are you on in safestrap 1, 2, 3, 4, or stock?

#64 Planters76

Planters76

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationIowa
  • Current Device(s):XT912

Posted 28 March 2013 - 06:05 PM

Yea the easiest way to sign it is to extract the meta info folder from the original apk and put it in the new apk on store compression. Then make sure you wipe cache and davlik cache after you flash or push it to the phone.

I had some time tonight to do a little research on signing and etc and i did sign the apk and now I am able to get f/c's for the systemui, I am pretty excited about this at this point, before I was getting nothing. When I viewed the log cat it gave me this flag

unable to create service com.android.systemui.SystemUIService: java.language.SecurityException: StatusBarManagerService: Neither user 10075 nor current process has android.permission. STATUS.BAR.SERVICE.

I read somewhere tonight that I would need to edit the head of AndroidManifest.xml in SystemUI.apk and add system status to the main core android:sharedUserId="android.uid.system" android:process="system"

then I would need to edit classout\com\android\server\pm in service.jar and open PackageManagerService.smali and disable signature check.

Would disabling the signature check be the best route to go? I have noticed that you didn't disable signature check.

PS, sorry about blowing up your thread

#65 ndietya

ndietya

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Google+:andi tya
  • Locationindonesia
  • Current Device(s):motorola razr

Posted 18 May 2013 - 05:22 AM

if I want to port this to razr xt910 gsm jb, what should I change? thanks in advance.

#66 fabiobatera

fabiobatera

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Twitter:@FabioBatera

Posted 22 May 2013 - 03:52 AM

Friend, which could inform the xml file and the lines to be changed in services.jar?
For use JB Brazil XT 910 and always the error in signing the manifest.
I would be grateful did actually stand a brief tutorial of the same modification.
Thank you.

#67 weniton16

weniton16

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 07:19 PM

funcioned in brazil?

Enviado de meu XT910 usando o Tapatalk 2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users