Photo

[ROM] Eclipse Razr XT912 (VZW) - v2.2 7/11/13 - Welcome to the Dark!

• Please log in to reply
403 replies to this topic

#121 razzrmaxx

razzrmaxx

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 348 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 05:38 PM

How about you pay for your apps instead of pirating them? You seriously can't pay a couple bucks for an app?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Easy man... i can pay i have tons of paid apps but some apps that aren't on the market that have ads lucky patcher removes them.
  • razzrmaxx likes this

#122 razzrmaxx

razzrmaxx

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 348 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 05:45 PM

..... i take back what i said.

#123 nitroglycerine33

nitroglycerine33

Mr. Eclipse

• Developer
  • 224 posts
  • Twitter:nitroglycerin33
  • LocationIowa

Posted 24 February 2013 - 06:25 PM

And now you tell me why do you even get in this subject? You make Roms that have wifi tethering enebled/hacked so people can tether for free... seriously you cant pay verizon for the tethering plan? Me pirate? LmfaO!!!

I do pay Verizon for tethering. This ROM doesn't have free tethering either.

Posted Image
Donations are not expected but always greatly appreciated. Thank you for supporting Eclipse Rom!
Follow me on Twitter @nitroglycerin33

#124 razzrmaxx

razzrmaxx

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 348 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 06:51 PM

Ok then im SORRY!.. thanks for sharing your knowledge by the way :)

#125 rickw

rickw

corvette dude

• Administrator
  • 1,951 posts
  • Google+:rickwebb001@gmail.com
  • LocationDelaware
  • Current Device(s):S4 dev edition,moto x dev,Nexus 6

Posted 24 February 2013 - 06:53 PM

let's keep this civil and on topic,WARNING
  • johnthehillbilly and razzrmaxx like this

#126 jadesdan

jadesdan

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 06:59 PM

Is there any way to remove notification toggles on this ROM?
I STILL REMEMBER MY FIRST WARM DONUT

#127 razzrmaxx

razzrmaxx

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 348 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 07:13 PM

..... sorry everyone for my comments if i made you think negative

#128 jadesdan

jadesdan

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 09:15 AM

I know that there was a bunch of talk about ind scripts and govenors and such. Can anyone recommend a script and profile for best battery life? I don't care about overclocking, just want some extra juice. thanks :)
I STILL REMEMBER MY FIRST WARM DONUT

#129 Stabone

Stabone

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 25 February 2013 - 02:24 PM

I'm having a weird issue. I installed the rom got it all set up. When I try to download apps from the market that install some data on SD it stops the download saying that it doesn't have access to it (I might be wrong on the wording). I tried downloading and flashing again and get the same problem. I did all the wipes for each installation.

#130 tmyinc

tmyinc

Resident Insomniac

• News Writer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,276 posts
  • Twitter:TMYINC
  • LocationPA
  • Current Device(s):Razr M, GN2, Nexus 10

Posted 25 February 2013 - 02:26 PM

I'm having a weird issue. I installed the rom got it all set up. When I try to download apps from the market that install some data on SD it stops the download saying that it doesn't have access to it (I might be wrong on the wording). I tried downloading and flashing again and get the same problem. I did all the wipes for each installation.

Trying going into settings then storage. Unmount sdcard then remount it.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

#131 Stabone

Stabone

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 25 February 2013 - 03:31 PM

That worked perfectly, Thanks!

#132 tmyinc

tmyinc

Resident Insomniac

• News Writer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,276 posts
  • Twitter:TMYINC
  • LocationPA
  • Current Device(s):Razr M, GN2, Nexus 10

Posted 25 February 2013 - 04:02 PM

That worked perfectly, Thanks!

Awesome. Happy to help.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

#133 fatmando2

fatmando2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts
  • LocationMichigan
  • Current Device(s):Droid RAZR

Posted 25 February 2013 - 06:22 PM

I know that there was a bunch of talk about ind scripts and govenors and such. Can anyone recommend a script and profile for best battery life? I don't care about overclocking, just want some extra juice. thanks :)

I use hotplug as my governor and the cpu sleeper app. and that seems to give me pretty decent battery life

#134 cmarison

cmarison

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 10:49 AM

Bugs or just settings?

* Screen goes black while on a call, but doesn't properly disable the time out for a screen lock. This forces me to push the power button after a call ends instead of just pulling the phone away from my head to unlock. This makes it awkward for hopping off a conference call when they're asking if I've dropped off yet and I say I haven't because I'm fiddling with the power button and swiping to unlock in order to go to the phone app to end the call.

* WiFi Tethering now disabled for JB. Is there a workaround? Something I can edit in com.motorola.android.providers.settings?

* Slight annoyance- found that the ring and vibrate options are set to silent by default, (and none for ringer) so that I always miss the first few calls after loading the ROM because I always forget that Eclipse is setup that way. Kind of a weird thing to do by default in my opinion.

Sincerely,

Cmarison
  • dpaz44 likes this

#135 prstorero

prstorero

SuperThemerDevGuy

• Developer
  • 838 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 02:40 PM

Bugs or just settings?

* Screen goes black while on a call, but doesn't properly disable the time out for a screen lock. This forces me to push the power button after a call ends instead of just pulling the phone away from my head to unlock. This makes it awkward for hopping off a conference call when they're asking if I've dropped off yet and I say I haven't because I'm fiddling with the power button and swiping to unlock in order to go to the phone app to end the call.

* WiFi Tethering now disabled for JB. Is there a workaround? Something I can edit in com.motorola.android.providers.settings?

* Slight annoyance- found that the ring and vibrate options are set to silent by default, (and none for ringer) so that I always miss the first few calls after loading the ROM because I always forget that Eclipse is setup that way. Kind of a weird thing to do by default in my opinion.

Sincerely,

Cmarison

The black screen is a jb issue not a ROM one. Tethering works fine with the built in one and sqlite hack.

#136 greek6486

greek6486

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 209 posts
  • Twitter:@greek6486
  • LocationMaryland
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx

Posted 27 February 2013 - 03:19 PM

Anyone working on a theme for this?

#137 jonwgee

jonwgee

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 301 posts
  • Twitter:JonWGee
  • Google+:jonwgee
  • LocationDekalb IL

Posted 27 February 2013 - 03:40 PM

Anyone working on a theme for this?

It's already themed. DARK. that is all. :ph34r:

Via Tapatalk

• jadesdan likes this
maxx

#138 nitroglycerine33

nitroglycerine33

Mr. Eclipse

• Developer
  • 224 posts
  • Twitter:nitroglycerin33
  • LocationIowa

Posted 27 February 2013 - 06:36 PM

Bugs or just settings?

Sincerely,

Cmarison

Then fix it. I do not even on a razr. You are the only person who has said anything about volume "issues"

Posted Image
Donations are not expected but always greatly appreciated. Thank you for supporting Eclipse Rom!
Follow me on Twitter @nitroglycerin33

#139 dubsx

dubsx

Droid Master

• Superuser
  • 400 posts
  • Twitter:dubs_x
  • LocationThe OH

Posted 27 February 2013 - 06:58 PM

Bugs or just settings?

Sincerely,

Cmarison

I'm just trying to figure out what people like you are thinking when they post stupid $#!+ like this...

nobody cares about your opinions on how this ROM should be set up.

nothing constructive about this post, all it accomplishes is pushing away another of the few devs we have left for this device.

don't like it, fix it yourself or flash something else.

sorry, I'm done holding back from unappreciative people.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

• neckchop and livinitwarrior like this
Posted Image

#140 DroidAddict101

DroidAddict101

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 259 posts
  • LocationBinghamton

Posted 27 February 2013 - 07:15 PM

Uhhh I really don't see that much harm in that guys post. Could he have worded some things a little differently? Sure. Could he have added a sincere thank you for Nitro's time at the bottom? Yeah he definitely should have. But he was just asking about them and if they were bugs or not so unless there are other more demanding posts from him that I haven't seen maybe everyone should just relax and remember why we are here in the first place..
  • dpaz44 likes this

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users