#321 DroidTh3ory

DroidTh3ory

Developer

• Developer
  • 648 posts
  • Twitter:@droidth3ory
  • LocationTroy, Michigan

Posted 20 February 2012 - 06:00 AM

Ive tried the Axiom link on 3 computers now.. no joy.. the masturmods link is working great... other rom links are working great as well.. I dont understand what is going on.

We are having ddos attacks on the VPS. If anyone wants to mirror... Feel free.

Sent from my AOKP AXI0M[R] using Tapatalk

#322 jessesmith121

jessesmith121

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts
  • LocationKansas City , MO

Posted 20 February 2012 - 06:10 AM

Is there anyway anyone can PM me a link to a copy of this? This is the first rom Ive wanted to run since Ive gotten rid of the bionic and got this MAXX... All of the guys at the store will be jealous since we all were issued razrs...

#323 orateam

orateam

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 06:54 AM

Just installed.

My experience.

Tried it with SAFESTRAP 2x, both times resulting in Bricks. With failed AP Fastboot message as the only message. Both cases i did a full RSD fastboot of the 6.12 xml.zip and rsd failed. I know a new 6.12 fastboot was released yesterday, so perhaps it should work now. But the older 6.11.744 files still worked, thank god. I then did 2 over the air updates to get back to 6.12 and then used bootstrap instead of fastboot.

bootstrap works great. Am able to flip from my 2.3.6 to 4.0.3 easily using clockwork restore.

My thoughts on this ROM. I love it. Had ICS on my Galaxy nexus and thought it was boring. It's obvious that the Cyanogen boys put alot more into this than stock . I miss the camera though, but to get a taste of ICS months ahead is still a treat.

BIG THANKS.

#324 Electrotech33

Electrotech33

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationIndiana, USA

Posted 20 February 2012 - 07:00 AM

Do you know where I can download this at now? I read that the server you had it on is being attacked. Does anyone else have a mirror up of this?

#325 pkjeeps

pkjeeps

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 07:21 AM

If anyone has the the mods working...please tell me what I am doing wrong

#326 Dr. Carpenter

Dr. Carpenter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • Twitter:@Dr_Carpenter82

Posted 20 February 2012 - 07:49 AM

We are having ddos attacks on the VPS. If anyone wants to mirror... Feel free.

Sent from my AOKP AXI0M[R] using Tapatalk

I can get a mirror up, but not til I get home this afternoon. Hopefully someone else can get one up before then.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

#327 melfunn

melfunn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts
  • LocationNashville, TN

Posted 20 February 2012 - 08:22 AM

Do you know where I can download this at now? I read that the server you had it on is being attacked. Does anyone else have a mirror up of this?

I already dl the ICS rom Sat. & installed. After reading about how the site was down, I tried it again. No problem(OT). Be sure to disable popup blocker on your browser. Click thru(yes) the 1st popup dialog box and dl zipped rom.

#328 simon_lefisch

simon_lefisch

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 265 posts
  • LocationSoCal
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx

Posted 20 February 2012 - 08:26 AM

Uploading now...

sent from my maxxed out razr on the other side of a wormhole.

#329 simon_lefisch

simon_lefisch

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 265 posts
  • LocationSoCal
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx

Posted 20 February 2012 - 08:38 AM

Here's a mirror to Axi0M:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

sent from my maxxed out razr on the other side of a wormhole.

#330 desireaftergod

desireaftergod

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 536 posts
  • LocationNH
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Droid Maxx

Posted 20 February 2012 - 09:23 AM

Are their any breakthroughs yet in regards to the camera?
Posted Image

#331 topdog031382

topdog031382

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 09:34 AM

Ok i think I am getting the hang of this stuff lol. I do have a question though, For the masterMOD fixed settings should I put it on my ext sd, wipe cache and Davlik only and flash it for it to work?

#332 superstargoddess

superstargoddess

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 09:59 AM

Just installed.

My experience.

Tried it with SAFESTRAP 2x, both times resulting in Bricks. With failed AP Fastboot message as the only message. Both cases i did a full RSD fastboot of the 6.12 xml.zip and rsd failed. I know a new 6.12 fastboot was released yesterday, so perhaps it should work now. But the older 6.11.744 files still worked, thank god. I then did 2 over the air updates to get back to 6.12 and then used bootstrap instead of fastboot.

bootstrap works great. Am able to flip from my 2.3.6 to 4.0.3 easily using clockwork restore.

My thoughts on this ROM. I love it. Had ICS on my Galaxy nexus and thought it was boring. It's obvious that the Cyanogen boys put alot more into this than stock . I miss the camera though, but to get a taste of ICS months ahead is still a treat.

BIG THANKS.

Seems like the ICS roms HATE Safestrap. Always ended up being my problem too.
- Motorola Droid RAZR [IC3Razr- always most recent]

#333 lilglass

lilglass

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 10:02 AM

can someone help me. I was running the Axiom rom made a backup of it using safestrap. Then switched to elcipse because i needed the usb mount. When i tried to restore the axiom rom i got the screen failed boot and my battery is dead. I cant use rsd because it doesnt reconize the system on my phone. And now i dont think my phone will charge. Any help is greatly needed.

#334 patchm00

patchm00

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 10:07 AM

Seems like the ICS roms HATE Safestrap. Always ended up being my problem too.

I loaded the newest safestrap using matt's windows utility and it worked great for this ROM. I did read that earlier versions of safestrap did not work with ICS roms

#335 patchm00

patchm00

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 10:08 AM

can someone help me. I was running the Axiom rom made a backup of it using safestrap. Then switched to elcipse because i needed the usb mount. When i tried to restore the axiom rom i got the screen failed boot and my battery is dead. I cant use rsd because it doesnt reconize the system on my phone. And now i dont think my phone will charge. Any help is greatly needed.

Well, when I did this with different Motorola model i just had to find someone with same battery and used it temporarily which is obviously not an option for you with RAZR. I think the only thing to do is use a factory cable either from some nice Verizon guy or buying it for 40 bux from TBH

#336 rpruitt1182

rpruitt1182

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 10:13 AM

are we close on getting the camera fixed in this build?

#337 orateam

orateam

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 10:17 AM

This exact thing happened to me. battery was low. I did a jumpstart.

Here's what to do.
  • Cut open a micro or mini USB cable to expose the wiring. cut away everything but the red and black wires. strip them.
  • using your fingernail, pry open the razr sliding your finger across the case. sticky glue on the battery, so after prying along the edges, slowly pull off.
  • loosen the lower screws at the bottom of the battery and affix the red wire from step #1 to the + and the Black wire to the -. tighten screws
  • Plug in the hacked wire to your computer.
  • plug in the normal cable to the computer.
  • you should see OK now instead of Battery low.

oh and don't use safestrap with this ROM...

#338 lilglass

lilglass

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Thanks patch ill try to go to verizon after my classes and see if they could help me out if not ill order the cable.

#339 p0k3y

p0k3y

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

If anyone has the the mods working...please tell me what I am doing wrong

They don't do anything in my experience, except breaking voice recognition. I would suggest staying away from them for now.

#340 p0k3y

p0k3y

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 10:19 AM

I loaded the newest safestrap using matt's windows utility and it worked great for this ROM. I did read that earlier versions of safestrap did not work with ICS roms

I used 1.08 with this ROM and it worked flawlessly. I can switch between this ROM and stock without issue.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users