• Please log in to reply
457 replies to this topic

#361 topdog031382

topdog031382

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 02:38 PM

Did you make the backup in bootstrap or safestrap? you cannot restore a backup that was made using bootstrap in safestrap.

The back up was made using safestrap, I downloaded safestrap 1.08 and used it to back up and when I tried to restore and reboot it failed

#362 simon_lefisch

simon_lefisch

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 265 posts
  • LocationSoCal
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx

Posted 20 February 2012 - 02:43 PM

The back up was made using safestrap, I downloaded safestrap 1.08 and used it to back up and when I tried to restore and reboot it failed

hmm....maybe try wiping everything (dalvik/cache/data) then format /system. thats usually what i do when switching between ROMs. anyone else wanna chime in on this?

#363 xTheDudex

xTheDudex

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 03:29 PM

Wow!! Flashed this earlier while at work... and it.. is... AMAZING!! Few problems though, and they may already be addressed so forgive me for reasking. I'm having problems connecting to youtube, and market. Telling me no connection. I'm able to receive txts and phone calls though. Odd... I'm going to try reflashing. Also, another thing I'm confused on. I was running Th3orys deodexed rom with the .648 update. I noticed after the fact that he said to be on the .178 OTA update. Would this be another reason for odd issues? Thanks in advance guys. Can't wait for rom to be totally worked out... Damn good rom. My fav so far.

#364 xTheDudex

xTheDudex

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 03:31 PM

the boot ani scared the $#!+ outta my war room coworkers btw... that was awesome... lol. Damn apple heads!!

#365 lilglass

lilglass

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 03:31 PM

I had the same issue when trying to switch from eclipse.

#366 xTheDudex

xTheDudex

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 03:51 PM

A rewipe seems to have fixed issues... awesome.

#367 topdog031382

topdog031382

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 03:59 PM

hmm....maybe try wiping everything (dalvik/cache/data) then format /system. thats usually what i do when switching between ROMs. anyone else wanna chime in on this?

Yeah I do that everytime but still have the same results. I will probably just use eclipse until Axiom comes out of the alpha stage. thanks though

#368 topdog031382

topdog031382

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 04:00 PM

I had the same issue when trying to switch from eclipse.

What did you end up doing?

#369 simon_lefisch

simon_lefisch

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 265 posts
  • LocationSoCal

Posted 20 February 2012 - 04:17 PM

Yeah I do that everytime but still have the same results. I will probably just use eclipse until Axiom comes out of the alpha stage. thanks though

The only other thing i can suggest is to wipe everything (dalvik/cache/data), reinstall the ROM you want to use (clean install), then restore the backup.

#370 lilglass

lilglass

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 04:37 PM

topdog i am stuck right now with boot failure and rsd lite failing after step 4 of 23 so i could use some help also

#371 topdog031382

topdog031382

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 04:46 PM

topdog i am stuck right now with boot failure and rsd lite failing after step 4 of 23 so i could use some help also

download the fastboot utility in the droid development forums. I think it is titled droid razr utility. Make sure that you download the patch 1.41 with it otherwise you will have your internal memory wiped. Also download the 32 bit driver. Once you download the patch remove the old bat file that is in the utility and replace it with the patch. Then run the bat file. Follow the instructions and you should be good. I hope this helps

#372 Erp

Erp

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 04:58 PM

Edit the xml file and remove the two lines with OEM in them.

#373 amendolaro

amendolaro

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 05:41 PM

the DL link not working... clicking link and nothing... tried on 2 pcs and on phone, nothing.

#374 lilglass

lilglass

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 05:42 PM

right now trying to download the droidrazrutility 1.4 hope it will recongize the razr

#375 captmilk

captmilk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts
  • Twitter:Captmilk
  • LocationErie, PA
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx HD

Posted 20 February 2012 - 05:59 PM

The camera is the only thing keeping me from flashing this. Hope it is working soon?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

The camera was holding me up too, until I installed and dam is this ROM the sh!?

#376 simon_lefisch

simon_lefisch

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 265 posts
  • LocationSoCal

Posted 20 February 2012 - 06:03 PM

the DL link not working... clicking link and nothing... tried on 2 pcs and on phone, nothing.

If you're trying to download the ROM I posted a mirror link a couple pages back.

sent from my maxxed out razr on the other side of a wormhole.

#377 captmilk

captmilk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts
  • Twitter:Captmilk
  • LocationErie, PA
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx HD

Posted 20 February 2012 - 06:10 PM

I didn't see this in this thread anywhere....but did anyone get chrome beta working?

#378 DroidTh3ory

DroidTh3ory

Developer

• Developer
  • 648 posts
  • Twitter:@droidth3ory
  • LocationTroy, Michigan

Posted 20 February 2012 - 06:15 PM

I didn't see this in this thread anywhere....but did anyone get chrome beta working?

It won't work until we have HW Acceleration up.

Sent from AXI0M

#379 melfunn

melfunn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts
  • LocationNashville, TN

Posted 20 February 2012 - 06:27 PM

DT...Will the USB & ADB fix that hashcode tweeted about be a patch?

Sent from my AXI0M [R]AZR using Tapatalk

#380 topdog031382

topdog031382

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 06:29 PM

DT, no matter what ROM I flash whenever I back up and restore I get a failed boot. I didnt start having this problem until I got the new version of safestrap. I think I am going to go back to version 1.07. I didn't have any problems with that one. Even with eclipse I did a back up. After back up I wiped everything and tried to restore it just to see what would happen and it still failed boot. I only have safestrap 1.08 installed should I have the older version installed with it? This is really frustrating.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users