nakedtime

Sauce Boss

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 200 posts
  • LocationOhio
  • Current Device(s):iPhod 3gs, Droid 2, Droid Bionic

Posted 24 February 2013 - 08:48 AM

Derrp umm I can't get to my notifications on 1.2 any ideas?
I'm from the internet and so can you!

#82 mrlolli

mrlolli

Put Member Title Here

• Developer
  • 763 posts
  • LocationNowhere

Posted 24 February 2013 - 09:45 AM

You are right...what works for now is to install 1.1, then wipe cache and dalvik and flash 1.2 over it.

I will figure out what happened when i get a chance:)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

2qa7hv4.jpg

Nice job on the signature, jl90...thanks! 

#83 tw1n5nak35

tw1n5nak35

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL, U.S
  • Current Device(s):Samsung Galaxy JuggerNote3 (SM-N900V)

Posted 24 February 2013 - 11:29 AM

Ok I just flashed the update. The pull down menu is missing and the toggles are not present. Switching back to v1.1. Thanks anyway :D

Sent from my OverdriveBlur BIONIC using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

Previous Device: Motorola Droid Bionic (XT875)                                            Current Device: Samsung Galaxy Juggernote3 (SM-N900V)
Roms: EclipseICS, IcarusHD, WizzedBean, Executioner and Stock                Roms: Hyperdrive, Eclipse, Jasemine, Bigginz and Stock
Recovery: Safestrap v3.11                                                                             Recovery: Safestrap v3.75

#84 codygs83

codygs83

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts
  • Twitter:@codygs83

Posted 24 February 2013 - 11:55 AM

This rom is great so far. If you want toggles before they are added you can flash a blur rom toggle mod. I've tried 2 different ones so far one from Blurry and one from Icarus. The only issue I've found with this so far is that my GPS is a bit off. Happen to anyone else?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Haha. I know the problem....
Quit driving on the sidewalk! Lol

Never seen this issue though

#85 mrlolli

mrlolli

Put Member Title Here

• Developer
  • 763 posts
  • LocationNowhere

Posted 24 February 2013 - 12:25 PM

Ok I just flashed the update. The pull down menu is missing and the toggles are not present. Switching back to v1.1. Thanks anyway :D

Sent from my OverdriveBlur BIONIC using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

Everything seemed so perfect last night...now all this stuff comes up when i post it :lol: . I am only working 1 job tomorrow so i will be able to crack open a beer when i get home tonight and figure out whats going on :)

• Meibs and tw1n5nak35 like this

2qa7hv4.jpg

#86 tw1n5nak35

tw1n5nak35

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 06:03 PM

Everything seemed so perfect last night...now all this stuff comes up when i post it :lol: . I am only working 1 job tomorrow so i will be able to crack open a beer when i get home tonight and figure out whats going on :)

Thank you kindly in advance :D

Sent from my Cyanogenmod 10.1 BIONIC using Xparent Skyblue Taptalk 2

Previous Device: Motorola Droid Bionic (XT875)                                            Current Device: Samsung Galaxy Juggernote3 (SM-N900V)
Roms: EclipseICS, IcarusHD, WizzedBean, Executioner and Stock                Roms: Hyperdrive, Eclipse, Jasemine, Bigginz and Stock
Recovery: Safestrap v3.11                                                                             Recovery: Safestrap v3.75

#87 mrlolli

mrlolli

Put Member Title Here

• Developer
  • 763 posts
  • LocationNowhere

Posted 27 February 2013 - 10:57 AM

hopefully i will have an update for you when i get out of work tonight. hopefully my isp wont screw up my upload this time :)

Edit: it uploaded fine :) . I will post it when i get home from work tonight, around 11:30. Thanks for your patience!
  • jp1044, matjmonk and tw1n5nak35 like this

2qa7hv4.jpg

#88 tw1n5nak35

tw1n5nak35

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 03:35 PM

hopefully i will have an update for you when i get out of work tonight. hopefully my isp wont screw up my upload this time :)

Edit: it uploaded fine :) . I will post it when i get home from work tonight, around 11:30. Thanks for your patience!

That's the same time I get off work, will be waiting for the update :D

Sent from my CyanogenMod 10.1 BIONIC using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

#89 mrlolli

mrlolli

Put Member Title Here

• Developer
  • 763 posts
  • LocationNowhere

Posted 27 February 2013 - 08:09 PM

OP is updated with v1.2.3. i hope you enjoy it :)
  • tw1n5nak35 and upchuckle like this

2qa7hv4.jpg

#90 matjmonk

matjmonk

Pack Leader to Bubba

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,662 posts
  • Google+:matjmonk@gmail.com
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6, Nexus 7 (2013)

Posted 28 February 2013 - 10:13 AM

I was just wondering how everyone else's experience has been with 1.2.3 so far? I installed this AM and I'm getting a whole bunch of system freezes and reboots. I've dialed the OC back to 1.1 and tried a couple of different combinations of govenors/schedulers but still have the problem. I did do all the proper wipes before installing and did not see any reported problems during the install so not sure what's going on. All of the other work of Mr. L has been stupendous, especially OD2.2 and I would like to thank him (and al l the other devs) for their continuing great work on keeping the phone fresh and fun.

Cheers
  • mrlolli likes this
Posted Image
Bubba, perfide lues Odocoileus virginianus felines et ubique!

#91 mrlolli

mrlolli

Put Member Title Here

• Developer
  • 763 posts
  • LocationNowhere

Posted 28 February 2013 - 10:30 AM

I was just wondering how everyone else's experience has been with 1.2.3 so far? I installed this AM and I'm getting a whole bunch of system freezes and reboots. I've dialed the OC back to 1.1 and tried a couple of different combinations of govenors/schedulers but still have the problem. I did do all the proper wipes before installing and did not see any reported problems during the install so not sure what's going on. All of the other work of Mr. L has been stupendous, especially OD2.2 and I would like to thank him (and al l the other devs) for their continuing great work on keeping the phone fresh and fun.

Cheers

let me tell you, 1.2.3 ran flawlessly for me for 24 hours before i posted it... but just like before, as soon as i put it out there for you guys my phone starts doing the same thing as what you have described. i am starting to think that blur just doesnt like me :lol: . if anyone else has the same problems let me know, so i can pull this rom yet again to fix it. i hate having my name on substandard, nonworking stuff, so i would like to get it right before frustrating all of you :) . and thank you matjmonk for letting me know it wasnt just my dorky phone acting up on me :)
  • matjmonk and tw1n5nak35 like this

2qa7hv4.jpg

#92 matjmonk

matjmonk

Pack Leader to Bubba

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,662 posts
  • Google+:matjmonk@gmail.com
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6, Nexus 7 (2013)

Posted 28 February 2013 - 10:44 AM

let me tell you, 1.2.3 ran flawlessly for me for 24 hours before i posted it... but just like before, as soon as i put it out there for you guys my phone starts doing the same thing as what you have described. i am starting to think that blur just doesnt like me :lol: . if anyone else has the same problems let me know, so i can pull this rom yet again to fix it. i hate having my name on substandard, nonworking stuff, so i would like to get it right before frustrating all of you :) . and thank you matjmonk for letting me know it wasnt just my dorky phone acting up on me :)

I don't think the ROM is substandard at all, it's great work. I was very surprised to see the Homescreen launcher and circle widgets on this since I thought those were mostly for JB. And don't get too frustrated, the first couple of versions of Blurry Maxx were a bit "quirky" but it looks like the latest release of it is doing well. I may try a different launcher on this and see if the instability goes away, I'll let you know and again, thanks so much for all you hard (and unpaid) work.

***** Update 3/1 ****

I did do a wipe of cache and dalvik as well as ran "fix permissions" from SS but the problems still came back within a few minutes. I then installed the free version of Holo Launcher and froze the homescreen launcher. I've been running for 3 or so hours without a freeze-up or reboot. It still seems like this guy wants to suck down some battery since I'm still seeing a battery drain even plugged into the USB port on the laptop.

Just passing along my experiences, YMMV. Thanks again Mr. L

Cheers
  • mrlolli likes this
Posted Image
Bubba, perfide lues Odocoileus virginianus felines et ubique!

#93 mrlolli

mrlolli

Put Member Title Here

• Developer
  • 763 posts
  • LocationNowhere

Posted 28 February 2013 - 10:59 AM

thanks man, and thanks for the encouraging words :) .

2qa7hv4.jpg

#94 Apeman81

Apeman81

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 12:16 PM

Dude! You got me with that music again!

Fool me twice, and all that.

Loading 1.2.3 now. Will let you know if I have to flee to the backup.

#95 mrlolli

mrlolli

Put Member Title Here

• Developer
  • 763 posts
  • LocationNowhere

Posted 28 February 2013 - 12:34 PM

Dude! You got me with that music again!

Fool me twice, and all that.

Loading 1.2.3 now. Will let you know if I have to flee to the backup.

Lmao! I only apologize for the first time I get you :lol:

Sent from my XT875 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

2qa7hv4.jpg

#96 Apeman81

Apeman81

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 01:04 PM

Typical heartless Dev!

Getting the odd reboots, but busy installing via Titanium Backup. I'll let you know if it recurs after completion

#97 Apeman81

Apeman81

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 02:10 PM

Back to 1.1 for me. 1.2.3 was just not as snappy.

#98 mrlolli

mrlolli

Put Member Title Here

• Developer
  • 763 posts
  • LocationNowhere

Posted 28 February 2013 - 02:22 PM

Back to 1.1 for me. 1.2.3 was just not as snappy.

Ok, well thanks for trying it. It is still a work in progress :)

2qa7hv4.jpg

#99 nakedtime

nakedtime

Sauce Boss

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 200 posts
  • LocationOhio
  • Current Device(s):iPhod 3gs, Droid 2, Droid Bionic

Posted 28 February 2013 - 02:51 PM

I just found the nightlies directory for aokp liquid smooth and cm10.1. my crack flashing addiction is thoroughly facilitated by them. Sorry lolli, I'm staying away from blur for a while.
I'm from the internet and so can you!

#100 mrlolli

mrlolli

Put Member Title Here

• Developer
  • 763 posts
  • LocationNowhere

Posted 28 February 2013 - 03:30 PM

I just found the nightlies directory for aokp liquid smooth and cm10.1. my crack flashing addiction is thoroughly facilitated by them. Sorry lolli, I'm staying away from blur for a while.

Hey man thats cool. I have always preferred aokp myself :)

2qa7hv4.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users