156 replies to this topic

#121 matjmonk

matjmonk

Pack Leader to Bubba

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,662 posts
  • Google+:matjmonk@gmail.com
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6, Nexus 7 (2013)

Posted 02 March 2013 - 08:07 AM

OP is updated to v1.2.4. If you are using v1.2.3 plus the patch, then you dont need to download this because this is just 1.2.3 with the patch baked in. You guys have a good weekend! :)

I downloaded and installed the patch yesterday afternoon, and I only had one random reboot since so the ROM is working very well. I used the BT for music, haven't had a chance to try it for phone calls but music works very well. The only small issue I've noticed is that the battery usage is very high, I typically lose 1% every minute or so even with the the CPU clock speed down to stock or lower. So maybe on the next release you can see what you can do to tweak this a little. I'm also using Overdrive 2.4 and it's working great (as usual from your work) but it looks like the speakerphone still isn't working quite right. Again, thanks for all the great work you're doing.

Cheers
Posted Image
Bubba, perfide lues Odocoileus virginianus felines et ubique!

#122 matjmonk

matjmonk

Pack Leader to Bubba

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,662 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 08:08 AM

OP is updated to v1.2.4. If you are using v1.2.3 plus the patch, then you dont need to download this because this is just 1.2.3 with the patch baked in. You guys have a good weekend! :)

I downloaded and installed the patch yesterday afternoon, and I only had one random reboot since so the ROM is working very well. I used the BT for music, haven't had a chance to try it for phone calls but music works very well. The only small issue I've noticed is that the battery usage is very high, I typically lose 1% every minute or so even with the the CPU clock speed down to stock or lower. So maybe on the next release you can see what you can do to tweak this a little. I'm also using Overdrive 2.4 and it's working great (as usual from your work) but it looks like the speakerphone still isn't working quite right. Again, thanks for all the great work you're doing.

Cheers
  • mrlolli likes this
Posted Image

#123 mrlolli

mrlolli

Put Member Title Here

• Developer
  • 763 posts
  • LocationNowhere

Posted 02 March 2013 - 08:23 AM

thanks for the feedback :)

2qa7hv4.jpg

Nice job on the signature, jl90...thanks! 

#124 tw1n5nak35

tw1n5nak35

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL, U.S
  • Current Device(s):Samsung Galaxy JuggerNote3 (SM-N900V)

Posted 02 March 2013 - 08:30 AM

Thank you, will test over the weekend :D
  • mrlolli likes this

Previous Device: Motorola Droid Bionic (XT875)                                            Current Device: Samsung Galaxy Juggernote3 (SM-N900V)
Roms: EclipseICS, IcarusHD, WizzedBean, Executioner and Stock                Roms: Hyperdrive, Eclipse, Jasemine, Bigginz and Stock
Recovery: Safestrap v3.11                                                                             Recovery: Safestrap v3.75

#125 bpambrose

bpambrose

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
  • Current Device(s):Bionic, TFT700

Posted 12 March 2013 - 10:41 AM

Keeping me interested in my Bionic!! Thanks
  • mrlolli likes this

#126 mrlolli

mrlolli

Put Member Title Here

• Developer
  • 763 posts
  • LocationNowhere

Posted 12 March 2013 - 01:17 PM

You are welcome! And i havent given up on this....i have been playing with different things to make it look nicer and get better battery life, so please stay tuned :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
  • Meibs, tw1n5nak35 and kingofandroid like this

2qa7hv4.jpg

#127 tw1n5nak35

tw1n5nak35

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 03:19 PM

You are welcome! And i havent given up on this....i have been playing with different things to make it look nicer and get better battery life, so please stay tuned :)

Thank you, looking forward to possible updates :D

Sent from my Motorola Galaxy s3 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

Previous Device: Motorola Droid Bionic (XT875)                                            Current Device: Samsung Galaxy Juggernote3 (SM-N900V)
Roms: EclipseICS, IcarusHD, WizzedBean, Executioner and Stock                Roms: Hyperdrive, Eclipse, Jasemine, Bigginz and Stock
Recovery: Safestrap v3.11                                                                             Recovery: Safestrap v3.75

#128 tw1n5nak35

tw1n5nak35

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 05:41 PM

10 hours of heavy Google music streaming and browsing over LTE. Not bad :D

Sent from my OverdriveBlur BIONIC using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk2

Attached Files

#129 mrlolli

mrlolli

Put Member Title Here

• Developer
  • 763 posts
  • LocationNowhere

Posted 14 March 2013 - 06:01 PM

thanks :) ... here is something i have coming down the pipe, still working on it though
Posted Image

Edit: whoa, thats a big pic :lol:
  • matjmonk, blazo and tw1n5nak35 like this

2qa7hv4.jpg

#130 tw1n5nak35

tw1n5nak35

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 09:58 PM

thanks :) ... here is something i have coming down the pipe, still working on it though
Posted Image

Looking good so far :D

#131 matjmonk

matjmonk

Pack Leader to Bubba

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,662 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 03:10 AM

Posted Image

Can't wait to get it in my hot little hands...er..phone!
  • tw1n5nak35 likes this
Posted Image

#132 tw1n5nak35

tw1n5nak35

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 09:43 PM

Can't wait to get it in my hot little hands...er..phone!

I imagine that we will have 4.2 camera, gmail with pinch to zoom, hacked you tube with off screen playback and more :D

#133 jayrod

jayrod

Bacon, Cheese & Mod Connoisseur

• 6,525 posts
  • LocationWilmington NC
  • Current Device(s):Taimen

Posted 19 March 2013 - 02:33 AM

I guess I'm not the only fan of blue transparent menus :P
Looking good!
Sent from my Flying Spyder that likes Jellybeans

#134 mrlolli

mrlolli

Put Member Title Here

• Developer
  • 763 posts
  • LocationNowhere

Posted 19 March 2013 - 04:13 AM

I imagine that we will have 4.2 camera, gmail with pinch to zoom, hacked you tube with off screen playback and more :D

quit giving me a list :lol: . i will see what i can do about getting these put in :)
  • nakedtime and tw1n5nak35 like this

2qa7hv4.jpg

#135 mrlolli

mrlolli

Put Member Title Here

• Developer
  • 763 posts
  • LocationNowhere

Posted 19 March 2013 - 04:15 AM

I guess I'm not the only fan of blue transparent menus :P
Looking good!
Sent from my Flying Spyder that likes Jellybeans

hey, man...believe me, i aint a threat. you are the theming rock god around here and i am just a minion. you do some gorgeous work :)

2qa7hv4.jpg

#136 jayrod

jayrod

• 6,525 posts
  • LocationWilmington NC

Posted 19 March 2013 - 04:19 AM

Hahaha...I get by..wouldn't say I was any better than anyone else. I just try to do stuff that I don't see anyone else doing.Sometimes it works but mostly I'm cussing at myself or who ever coded the XMls at moto!

#137 mrlolli

mrlolli

Put Member Title Here

• Developer
  • 763 posts
  • LocationNowhere

Posted 19 March 2013 - 04:31 AM

little by little those xml's are starting to look english to me...they are still mostly a foreign language still lol

2qa7hv4.jpg

#138 jayrod

jayrod

• 6,525 posts
  • LocationWilmington NC

Posted 19 March 2013 - 04:59 AM

little by little those xml's are starting to look english to me...they are still mostly a foreign language still lol

They will kinda start making sense. Unfortunately,Moto decided to add their own stuff on top of what Google did so in some spots, there is no rhyme or reason! There are still a few Xml's for color I can't track down which makes zero sense because, as an example: In Phone or Contacts for JB, I changed all the text to 2 different blues (primary and secondary). When I am using the phone,the text under speaker is blue but the text under the other toggle buttons is white. That has to be from craptacular moto edits!

BTW...wait till you look at smali. That is a language that I don't think I'll EVER understand!

#139 tw1n5nak35

tw1n5nak35

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 06:51 AM

quit giving me a list :lol: . i will see what i can do about getting these put in :)

If you could please, if not it's no biggie :D

#140 mrlolli

mrlolli

Put Member Title Here

• Developer
  • 763 posts
  • LocationNowhere

Posted 19 March 2013 - 08:36 AM

If you could please, if not it's no biggie :D

Hey man im just busting your chops, i like to know what you want to see in my roms and im glad you like it :)

2qa7hv4.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users