[ After installation boot into recovery and make a FULL backup while in Non-Safe mode to have a full 1st and 2nd system backup for disaster recovery. ]
** INSERT STANDARD DISCLAIMER: I'm not responsible for any damage you do to your phone using my tools. **
[ Make sure you get the RAZR version ]
- [2012-02-28 10pm pst] Reposted w/ the correct version showing in the app.
- Fixed webtop restore so that it doesn't break the webtop's partition signature and send you to the fastboot screen on the next reboot.
Entry to recovery via Splashscreen on boot-up. The screen stays up for around 8-10 seconds and if you hit the menu button, it takes you to Safestrap Recovery.
SPECIAL THANKS TO:
- Koush who develops such a GREAT recovery system and the makes the source available for others to use.
- The Atrix dev team who I pulled the internal/external SD card support from
- The Defy dev team that originally developed the Bootmenu source which I stripped down and used for the Splashscreen.
Edited by DarkestSpawn, 13 March 2012 - 05:46 AM.
Fixed link to new blogs