Photo

[Cdma Razr][Gingerbread] [Rom]Gummy 1.0.1 - 04/19/12 [Aosp][Beta][4.0.3](Gingerbread Users Only!)

• Please log in to reply
1486 replies to this topic

#981 W0017roid

W0017roid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts
  • Twitter:17akota
  • Google+:17akota
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Pennsylvania

Posted 13 April 2012 - 10:29 PM

So is this based off of the leak? I really dont want to go back to data bugging out all the time. :/

#982 drsadistic

drsadistic

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 10:33 PM

so camcorder is working now? about to fastboot back to 173 and flash gummy back because I loved it, battery life was much better than ics leak.

Camcorder isn't working for me l.

Sent from my DROIDRAZR using Tapatalk 2

#983 spawns

spawns

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 11:16 PM

Does not work to me either.

Sent With XT910..

#984 Spectral1991

Spectral1991

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 11:47 PM

Is there a way to edit the strength of haptic feedback? It's practically non-existent for me.

#985 drsadistic

drsadistic

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 01:15 AM

Anyone else having youtube issues?

#986 bouchedag

bouchedag

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 01:37 AM

Anyone else having youtube issues?

Yes, You Tube Videos Don't Play, Camcorder Still Broken, Op Lists Nothing as Broken, Yet it still seems these issues are there. Probobly related to Hardware Acceleration still being broken.

#987 vtwinbmx

vtwinbmx

Droid Elite

• Developer
  • 2,486 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 14 April 2012 - 01:45 AM

I'm new to flashing roms and I got droid RAZR running 2.3.6 and was wondering what gappers I needed to install. I tried the 2.3.4-7 but when i got to the set up screen kept getting a failure message. Sorry if i sound like an idiot. Just trying to run ICS instead of GB. Thanks for the help

You need to use the 317 ics gapps from goo inside me. Flash these after rom before rebooting your phone

vtc.png

#988 bL33d

bL33d

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 03:18 AM

Damn.. was excited thought this was based off ics leak.

#989 HSD-Pilot

HSD-Pilot

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 303 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Current Device(s):RazR

Posted 14 April 2012 - 04:09 AM

Damn.. was excited thought this was based off ics leak.

I'm glad it's not. Can use the GSM-Patch to keep things going;)

But what kind of Drugs must i take to create such an BootAnimation:wacko:

So Crazy :D

Sent from my XT910 using Tapatalk 2

Soundcloud <> Bassgrow

#990 DroidAddict101

DroidAddict101

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 259 posts
  • LocationBinghamton

Posted 14 April 2012 - 04:30 AM

Well I have to say that the inaccurate "Not Working" list really bums me out.

I really appreciate your hard work Kejar but you might want to add Camcorder and Video Playback to the not working list

#991 uberbdon

uberbdon

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 367 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 04:42 AM

Camcorder isn't working for me but both youtube and blue tooth are.

Sent from my DROIDRAZR using Tapatalk

#992 thricerocks86

thricerocks86

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
  • LocationMobile, AL

Posted 14 April 2012 - 04:50 AM

RAZR Users: Im also working on getting a working leak build. I didnt forget about you. :) -- Hashcode (@Hashcode0f)

Saw this tweet, thought I would share. Hope it fixes the data issue because this ROM is the best. This radio definitely doesn't get along with ics.

#993 thricerocks86

thricerocks86

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
  • LocationMobile, AL

Posted 14 April 2012 - 04:56 AM

Also, for the people complaining about the camcorder. The developers have told us several times that the hardware accelerator problem is is causing the issue. When ics comes to the Droid RAZR via ota, all our problems will be taken care of. WE ARE STILL NOT ON 4.0.4 SO BE PATIENT! STOP DISSING OUR DEV TEAM!

For YouTube try watching videos on high quality and see if that works.
  • The Kid likes this

#994 thricerocks86

thricerocks86

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
  • LocationMobile, AL

Posted 14 April 2012 - 05:05 AM

I have found that on boot. The rom loads LTE/CDMA. I leave my phone in 3G so on boot I have NO data. I have to go into settings-More-Mobile networks-network mode- and turn back CDMA

Hope this helps

At best, data is patchy. I thought maybe I damaged some hardware or the internal part of the radio on my phone from dropping it out of my truck. Took it back and exchanged it for a brand new phone and the issue persists, so I think safe to say it is a bug. As I said in my other posts, the ics update and new radio will hopefully solve the issue.
  • The Kid likes this

#995 joshspda

joshspda

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 06:17 AM

Hello, I'm still running .9.5 and wondering if anyone else is having problems with the icons on screen getting smaller. I'll reboot, they are all the right size, put phone in standby, and when I turn it back on, all the icons are tiny. Anyone else having this issue?

#996 uberbdon

uberbdon

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 367 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 06:27 AM

Back when I was on .95 I had zero data drops.

#997 Nubia1

Nubia1

JUST A COOL OLD GUY WHO LIKES ANDROID

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 270 posts
  • LocationCincinnati,Ohio
  • Current Device(s):DROID RAZR MAXX HD/ OG RAZR MAXX

Posted 14 April 2012 - 06:38 AM

Also, for the people complaining about the camcorder. The developers have told us several times that the hardware accelerator problem is is causing the issue. When ics comes to the Droid RAZR via ota, all our problems will be taken care of. WE ARE STILL NOT ON 4.0.4 SO BE PATIENT! STOP DISSING OUR DEV TEAM!

For YouTube try watching videos on high quality and see if that works.

HOW DARE ANYONE DISRESPECT ANYONE IN THE DEVELOPMENT TEAM! FOR THOSE THAT DO, IF YOU HAVE AN ISSUE THEN CREATE YOUR OWN APP AND SEE HOW EASY IT IS. UNTIL THEN KEEP YOUR LOUSY DISRESPECTFUL OPINIONS TO YOURSELF.

#998 Kejar31

Kejar31

Developer

• Developer
  • 70 posts
  • Twitter:@kejar31

Posted 14 April 2012 - 06:43 AM

this is based on 4.0.4 but not the leak... I am sorry if you thought it would be based off the leak but I have said many times over that it will not be based on the leak until we have AOSP booting off of it... And we do not.. Gummy is not an OTA based rom it is a source based one.

I talked to Hashcode last night and he is working on the issues with the leak.. As soon as we have that working you will get a Gummy release based on the leak

#999 drsadistic

drsadistic

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 06:56 AM

Just to clarify, I wasn't complaining, and sincerely hope no one mistook it that I was. Thank you for the YouTube advice, it worked perfectly. Also, you can playback any video already recorded with mx video player.

Furthermore, I just want to say that thus far this rom is amazing and I look forward to the future of it.

Just a quick question for the dev, when you get the ota working, can you make a version that has all the moto Widgets and apps. For example I really like the stock contact widget and the social networking widget since I can customize it to show only certain peoples updates ( unless someone can tell me an alternative app in the market that does the same). Also the smart actions app is awesome. I think this rom with all the hiccups worked out and those apps would be the ultimate daily driver.

Thanks again for all the hard work you've put into this rom.

#1000 dfcisneros

dfcisneros

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 07:25 AM

HOW DARE ANYONE DISRESPECT ANYONE IN THE DEVELOPMENT TEAM! FOR THOSE THAT DO, IF YOU HAVE AN ISSUE THEN CREATE YOUR OWN APP AND SEE HOW EASY IT IS. UNTIL THEN KEEP YOUR LOUSY DISRESPECTFUL OPINIONS TO YOURSELF.

Wow seriously people act like we can not speak our minds. Caps lock broke? I appreciate the work the devs do as much as the most hardcore caps locked fan especially being a programmer for over 10 years but when you do not accurately portray your work in the OP i.e. "Whats broken: Nothing :)" Expect to get some feedback you may not want to hear.

Kejar takes it in stride. Thank God. There may be people that do not have your infinite knowledge about 4.0.4CM9/AOKP not yet having hardware acceleration which can affect different aspects of the phone i.e. video playback and capture. Get over it?

Great Rom though Kejar once we get HA it will be even better.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users