Photo

[Cdma Razr][Gingerbread] [Rom]Gummy 1.0.1 - 04/19/12 [Aosp][Beta][4.0.3](Gingerbread Users Only!)

• Please log in to reply
1486 replies to this topic

#1001 uberbdon

uberbdon

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 367 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 07:39 AM

Wow seriously people act like we can not speak our minds. Caps lock broke? I appreciate the work the devs do as much as the most hardcore caps locked fan especially being a programmer for over 10 years but when you do not accurately portray your work in the OP i.e. "Whats broken: Nothing " Expect to get some feedback you may not want to hear.

Kejar takes it in stride. Thank God. There may be people that do not have your infinite knowledge about 4.0.4CM9/AOKP not yet having hardware acceleration which can affect different aspects of the phone i.e. video playback and capture. Get over it?

Great Rom though Kejar once we get HA it will be even better.

I wasn't sure if overly dramatic caps lock guy was serious or not... Either way I agree with you.

Sent from my DROIDRAZR using Tapatalk

#1002 Luckster

Luckster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Twitter:@TreatnHerRight

Posted 14 April 2012 - 08:18 AM

Subscribing ;)

Sent from my DROIDRAZR using Tapatalk
Posted Image @TreatnHerRight

#1003 mat2332

mat2332

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 08:18 AM

Hey guys, I'm running 9.5. Would you suggest doing a full wipe to 1.0 or can we just install as an update?

Sent from my DROIDRAZR using Tapatalk 2

#1004 chronodrago

chronodrago

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 08:37 AM

hey guys, for some reason the data keeps buggin out. it worked great with 4G full connection at boot and the rest of the night. i rebooted and the data refuses to connect. the GSM/CDMA switch trick isnt cutting it either :/ anyone know what I can do to fix it? Is everyone else's working fine? its getting quite annoying and seems to be the deal breaker for me on ROMs. If it means wipe back with fastboot 173, root/CWM, then flash as opposed to using safestrap, i can find time to do it. lemme know

#1005 The Kid

The Kid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 260 posts
  • Google+:thegsxr1000kid

Posted 14 April 2012 - 08:49 AM

hey guys, for some reason the data keeps buggin out. it worked great with 4G full connection at boot and the rest of the night. i rebooted and the data refuses to connect. the GSM/CDMA switch trick isnt cutting it either :/ anyone know what I can do to fix it? Is everyone else's working fine? its getting quite annoying and seems to be the deal breaker for me on ROMs. If it means wipe back with fastboot 173, root/CWM, then flash as opposed to using safestrap, i can find time to do it. lemme know

a reboot works for me
3.0 icsourcery GNex

#1006 thricerocks86

thricerocks86

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
  • LocationMobile, AL

Posted 14 April 2012 - 08:58 AM

a reboot works fo
r me

i second that, play with the data settings and reboot.

#1007 uberbdon

uberbdon

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 367 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 09:07 AM

Hey guys, I'm running 9.5. Would you suggest doing a full wipe to 1.0 or can we just install as an update?

Sent from my DROIDRAZR using Tapatalk 2

If you're having no problem, I'd suggest not flashing at all. When I was on .95 I had no data drops, I've had one since I flashed 1.0 last night. I don't see anything that 1.0 improves on .95. If it aint broken, don't fix it.
  • The Kid likes this

#1008 yjeddie

yjeddie

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 09:37 AM

thanks for your hard work

#1009 STiK

STiK

STiK in the Mud

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 304 posts
  • LocationEverett, WA
  • Current Device(s):LG Nexus 4

Posted 14 April 2012 - 10:32 AM

I've had data drops since I bought the phone and it doesn't matter if I am running stock or any of the ics builds. I don't get the drops running the Moto ICS build so I have to assume that this issue will be fixed once we are all on the ICS kernels. Also, I may be wrong but I don't think that having the ICS kernel will make everything magically work, It just makes it much easier to get things working the way they should. I don't know if the DX has everything finally working on it's GB builds but I remember it took quite awhile to get that working and they had the right moto kernel to work with :P

#1010 Easymfe

Easymfe

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 02:14 PM

It says nothing is broken, but I can't get the camcorder to work.

#1011 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 April 2012 - 02:23 PM

It says nothing is broken, but I can't get the camcorder to work.

The OP is not correct. Hardware acceleration, camcorder and all that stuff still will not work. Also, don't try to just flash this if you're on the ICS leak. You will be softbricked.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
  • Silly Pirate likes this

#1012 ImAustinJacobM

ImAustinJacobM

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Twitter:ImAustinJacobM

Posted 14 April 2012 - 08:18 PM

Just a warning, if you try to turn on both wireless tethering and bluetooth tethering under wireless settings, you will get a boot loop. Just a heads up.

#1013 tomtreas

tomtreas

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 08:49 PM

Hmmm... Swype beta installer reports that this screen size isn't supported. Can I change the screen size somehow to accommodate?

#1014 Kimo91

Kimo91

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Google+:elton.k.sales@gmail.com
  • LocationGoose Creek, SC

Posted 14 April 2012 - 09:13 PM

OK I'm about ready to flash this but one stupid question about downloading the gapps file....which one do I need to download for my Razr? There's a lot and I don't know which one I need to download

Sent from my rooted and Sith powered Moto DROID RAZR

#1015 superrelaxx

superrelaxx

Droid Master

• Superuser
  • 921 posts
  • Twitter:jasNwa
  • LocationSeattle, Washington

Posted 14 April 2012 - 09:27 PM

Hmmm... Swype beta installer reports that this screen size isn't supported. Can I change the screen size somehow to accommodate?

If this room has the soft keys, that's why Swype won't work. I ran into this problem with others roms with this feature

#1016 Kimo91

Kimo91

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Google+:elton.k.sales@gmail.com
  • LocationGoose Creek, SC

Posted 14 April 2012 - 09:36 PM

Also any way to root again after flashing from what I've read so far, a kick rear end rom

#1017 kevinarjun

kevinarjun

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 12:36 AM

I am unable to move app to SD it only installs app on 4 gb internal memory I am unable to move app to 8 GB internal SD card...pls help..

#1018 vtwinbmx

vtwinbmx

Droid Elite

• Developer
  • 2,486 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 15 April 2012 - 01:07 AM

OK I'm about ready to flash this but one stupid question about downloading the gapps file....which one do I need to download for my Razr? There's a lot and I don't know which one I need to download

Download the ics gapps dated 317.you will still be rooted when you done flashing rom

vtc.png

#1019 Guest_DirtyDroidX_*

Guest_DirtyDroidX_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 April 2012 - 07:40 AM

I want to personally thank kejar for tbe support to this thread and his ethics im general. The way some ppl act in here, is disrespectful. Kejar can just post and not help with supporting the thread, but he does. So thanks kejar. My father aleays told me at a young age dont bite the hand that feeds you.
  • mugsy77, PillClinton, ddemlong and 1 other like this

#1020 tomtreas

tomtreas

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 08:34 AM

If this room has the soft keys, that's why Swype won't work. I ran into this problem with others roms with this feature

Thanks! I simply went into Gummy settings for the softkeys and unchecked enabled. It wanted to reboot which I did, then swype installed without issue.

Tom

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users