Photo

[Cdma Razr][Gingerbread] [Rom]Gummy 1.0.1 - 04/19/12 [Aosp][Beta][4.0.3](Gingerbread Users Only!)

• Please log in to reply
1486 replies to this topic

#1021 tomtreas

tomtreas

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 08:35 AM

I want to personally thank kejar for tbe support to this thread and his ethics im general. The way some ppl act in here, is disrespectful. Kejar can just post and not help with supporting the thread, but he does. So thanks kejar. My father aleays told me at a young age dont bite the hand that feeds you.

Here Here! .. and to the entire dev team on this.

#1022 Kimo91

Kimo91

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Google+:elton.k.sales@gmail.com
  • LocationGoose Creek, SC

Posted 15 April 2012 - 09:23 AM

Download the ics gapps dated 317.you will still be rooted when you done flashing rom

Cool deal for answering my questions...I knew my question about root was dumb cause its been since November when I last flashed any ROM on my old D2G. My Razr is just rooted with stock ROM and can't wait to try this bad boy out tonight. Great job kejar and I know I only used your ROM's in the past and had great successes :D

Sent from my rooted and Sith powered Moto DROID RAZR

#1023 mgrimmenator

mgrimmenator

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 12:14 PM

? i also flashed the faceunlock and seems it don't work. is this correct or did i do something wrong? also NFL mobile don't work. the open say all is working but its not, video camera is not working.

#1024 Kimo91

Kimo91

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Google+:elton.k.sales@gmail.com
  • LocationGoose Creek, SC

Posted 15 April 2012 - 01:10 PM

Any known issues with this ROM? I'm definitely flashing tonight when I get home from work.

Sent from my rooted and Sith powered Moto DROID RAZR

#1025 The Kid

The Kid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 260 posts
  • Google+:thegsxr1000kid

Posted 15 April 2012 - 01:24 PM

? i also flashed the faceunlock and seems it don't work. is this correct or did i do something wrong? also NFL mobile don't work. the open say all is working but its not, video camera is not working.

video will not work until they get the ics kernel, it has been posted 100's of times
3.0 icsourcery GNex

#1026 mgrimmenator

mgrimmenator

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 01:54 PM

video will not work until they get the ics kernel, it has been posted 100's of times

well the op changed to say all is working, so if the 100's of times they say it's still broken then someone need to change op back to say not all is working. i was amped up along with probably other to see the all is working now. which meant to me they updated source to something new and had gotten all working. i don't mean to be rude or nothing, the op is just not clear and i would not have taken my time to flash if I had known things were not all working. all that aside thx for the hard work on this rom. I will be eagerly awaiting a fully working version when it is available.

#1027 oliohh

oliohh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 02:38 PM

well the op changed to say all is working, so if the 100's of times they say it's still broken then someone need to change op back to say not all is working. i was amped up along with probably other to see the all is working now. which meant to me they updated source to something new and had gotten all working. i don't mean to be rude or nothing, the op is just not clear and i would not have taken my time to flash if I had known things were not all working. all that aside thx for the hard work on this rom. I will be eagerly awaiting a fully working version when it is available.

All you people that have been complaining that the OP says that all is working need to also learn, that when you flash a new ROM you should read the posts related to it. Alot of the time people will post about whats still not working and if you had done so along with all the other intellegent people who have complained about the OP being "inaccurate" you would understand that you are not the only "intellegent" *hint sarcasm* person that complains about the OP. Read the entire thread before you complain about something and then be shocked to find out something that has been mentioned numerous times. Its so annoying seeing all these posts about the OP.../endrant
  • The Kid likes this

#1028 jmill75

jmill75

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Twitter:jmill75
  • LocationOhio

Posted 15 April 2012 - 03:06 PM

All you people that have been complaining that the OP says that all is working need to also learn, that when you flash a new ROM you should read the posts related to it. Alot of the time people will post about whats still not working and if you had done so along with all the other intellegent people who have complained about the OP being "inaccurate" you would understand that you are not the only "intellegent" *hint sarcasm* person that complains about the OP. Read the entire thread before you complain about something and then be shocked to find out something that has been mentioned numerous times. Its so annoying seeing all these posts about the OP.../endrant

In all fairness though, I have yet to post 1 single negative comment.... but coming from DroidHive and DT's ICS build, to read the OP and see everything is working is kind of misleading. I'm not knocking anyone just saying. I jumped over here to check a "perfect" build and quickly found it to not be "perfect". I very much appreciate the hard work, but I could see why this would ruffle a few feathers.
  • BoneZ likes this

#1029 BoneZ

BoneZ

To The MAXX

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 15 April 2012 - 03:06 PM

Its so annoying seeing all these posts about the OP.../endrant

I'm going to step in here and say that it's also annoying seeing these posts complaining about people complaining about the OP.

For me personally, I would never make a ROM and profess that "everything is working" knowing that everything is not working. It's misleading.

Had the OP noted that hardware acceleration, and thus Flash and video recording weren't working, all the posts "complaining about the OP" wouldn't exist.

One shouldn't have to read through 50+ pages to find out if something is working or not. The person making the ROM should be responsible enough to put what is and is not working in the OP, period. Of course, that's my opinion.

Having said that, "oliohh", I find your post to be offensive and very distasteful. I'm having a hard time grasping that an intelligent person would insult and demean quite a few other members who are concerned about something that should've been clearly noted in the OP in the first place. Not cool....

** Edit to add ** that I have nothing against the OP. Just playing devil's advocate here.
  • theonlycosmic and smilesuhas like this
Verizon RAZR MAXX

Posted Image

#1030 jmill75

jmill75

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Twitter:jmill75
  • LocationOhio

Posted 15 April 2012 - 03:11 PM

I'm going to step in here and say that it's also annoying seeing these posts complaining about people complaining about the OP.

For me personally, I would never make a ROM and profess that "everything is working" knowing that everything is not working. It's misleading.

Had the OP noted that hardware acceleration, and thus Flash and video recording weren't working, all the posts "complaining about the OP" wouldn't exist.

One shouldn't have to read through 50+ pages to find out if something is working or not. The person making the ROM should be responsible enough to put what is and is not working in the OP, period. Of course, that's my opinion.

Having said that, "oliohh", I find your post to be offensive and very distasteful. I'm having a hard time grasping that an intelligent person would insult and demean quite a few other members who are concerned about something that should've been clearly noted in the OP in the first place. Not cool....

** Edit to add ** that I have nothing against the OP. Just playing devil's advocate here.

^^^^^^Agreed
  • theonlycosmic likes this

#1031 jonwgee

jonwgee

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 301 posts
  • Twitter:JonWGee
  • Google+:jonwgee
  • LocationDekalb IL

Posted 15 April 2012 - 03:14 PM

The OP is a copy/paste which applies generally to all SEVENTEEN phones being supported by Team Gummy. Each handset is going to have it's own quirks. Also, Kejar's main forum home is at Rootzwiki. Due to a previous commitment he has only posted the Razr build here. Cut the guy some slack....

Sent from my DROIDRAZR using Tapatalk 2
  • The Kid likes this
maxx

#1032 lxperius

lxperius

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 04:30 PM

My phone says i have 3G but is unable to connect to anything that uses data??
I am running Gummy 1.0

#1033 jonwgee

jonwgee

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 301 posts
  • Twitter:JonWGee
  • Google+:jonwgee
  • LocationDekalb IL

Posted 15 April 2012 - 04:32 PM

My phone says i have 3G but is unable to connect to anything that uses data??
I am running Gummy 1.0

Toggle airplane mode?
Reboot?

maxx

#1034 lxperius

lxperius

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 04:41 PM

Toggle airplane mode?
Reboot?

But it keeps doing it after i reboot like it will work for about an hour or so but then it just stops working.

#1035 ddemlong

ddemlong

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts
  • LocationPhoenix, AZ

Posted 15 April 2012 - 04:46 PM

I want to personally thank kejar for tbe support to this thread and his ethics im general. The way some ppl act in here, is disrespectful. Kejar can just post and not help with supporting the thread, but he does. So thanks kejar. My father aleays told me at a young age dont bite the hand that feeds you.

Yeah I here you. People should know that a 4.0 ROM will have issues on a GB kernel. Most people seem to generally thankful. There is definitely a difference between reporting an issue and just b*tching about it after all their hard work.
  • oliohh likes this
Droid RAZR Rooted

#1036 bigdaddydon

bigdaddydon

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 06:21 PM

Is anybody else having trouble with data? i cant get my data to work at all!!

#1037 lxperius

lxperius

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 06:42 PM

Is anybody else having trouble with data? i cant get my data to work at all!!

I am having trouble with it too.

#1038 Trooper

Trooper

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 06:51 PM

Well said my friend.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#1039 trevoryour

trevoryour

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 07:00 PM

I just flashed 1.0 (coming from Axiom) and was disappointed to see that the bluetooth bug was still there. I too read that OP and after seeing it say everything was working, I immediately wiped my phone and flashed this. The bluetooth thing is driving me nuts because I always forget to turn it off after leaving the car and people hang up before I can turn bluetooth off. Does anyone have a workaround for this problem? Maybe and app or script that handles the disabling/enabling for you somehow? Too bad the Razr doesn't have NFC or I could just use a tag.

Other than this one issue, the ROM is great. Netflix doesn't work but its a small price to pay for ICS and it certainly isn't a big deal. Glad to see progress is being made. Hopefully soon we will be able to see all the functionality from the stock ROM working on the AOSP builds. Nice work Devs!

#1040 Kejar31

Kejar31

Developer

• Developer
  • 70 posts
  • Twitter:@kejar31

Posted 15 April 2012 - 08:51 PM

Guys I will fix the op tomorrow.... sorry I did a cut past from my galaxy nexus release... which is how the not working section got overlooked

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users