Photo

Help A Canadian Out! - NOOB - Want To UNLOCK RAZR HD.

help jailbreak Razr HD

Best Answer Coolloser , 10 May 2013 - 01:08 PM

They have "pre-paid" where there's no credit check needed and month-to-month that probably needs a credit check. Any which way Fido is always cheaper than Rogers and has the same coverage. Rogers owns Fido so all of the phones can be used with each carrier.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Sessionsz

Sessionsz

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Twitter:Sessionsz
  • Google+:f%$kidontknow
  • LocationCanada
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Razr HD

Posted 09 May 2013 - 10:53 PM

• Well for starters I'm canadian I just dropped a G on my bill and they wont reactivate my services so I'm getting frustrated I need my phone for work.. got a pay as you go micro sim # but my Razr HD is locked to Rogers.. I'm hoping I can jailbreak my phone so I can start using it for work.
  •  
    I've been reading and researching for about 2 hours and to be honest it sounds like I'm gonna be flipping a coin... I've had iPhones I've jailbroken & sony psp's but this is the first time with an android.
  •  
  •  
    System Version 98.21.122002.XT925.RCI.en.CA
  •  
    RAZR HD - Android Version - 4.1.2
  • Kernal Version: 3.0.42-g59131c9
  • hudson@zbr05lnxdroid02 #1
  • SMP PREEMPT Thu Dex 20 - 16:0:30 BRST 2012

So far I've just downloaded MotoChopper...   I want to know everyones opinion on what else I need for my phone to run perfect and after I do that I'll probably be scared crapless to ever update my phone again.
  •  
  •  
    & already transfered all contacts & images and what not to SD Card.. and redownloaded all ringtones & shtuff to my ringtone folder..

What do you wizards recommend is next for me?

#2 Coolloser

Coolloser

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts
  • LocationCanaduh
  • Current Device(s):Razr HD XT925, Atrix 4G, Nexus 7

Posted 10 May 2013 - 06:32 AM

What carrier is the pay as you go for? If it's Fido then it will work with nothing further needed.

Sent from a non-apple device.
  • Sessionsz likes this

#3 Sessionsz

Sessionsz

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Twitter:Sessionsz
  • Google+:f%$kidontknow
  • LocationCanada
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Razr HD

Posted 10 May 2013 - 12:28 PM

What carrier is the pay as you go for? If it's Fido then it will work with nothing further needed.

Sent from a non-apple device.

O really?

I'll need to see if they got some non-contract pay as you go plans where they don't check my credit then :D

#4 Coolloser

Coolloser

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts
  • LocationCanaduh
  • Current Device(s):Razr HD XT925, Atrix 4G, Nexus 7

Posted 10 May 2013 - 01:08 PM   Best Answer

They have "pre-paid" where there's no credit check needed and month-to-month that probably needs a credit check. Any which way Fido is always cheaper than Rogers and has the same coverage. Rogers owns Fido so all of the phones can be used with each carrier.

• Sessionsz likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: help, jailbreak, Razr HD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users