Photo

Sdcard-Ext Became Read Only For No Reason... Can Someone Help?

sdcard ext sd-ext read only help error Droid Razr Droid Razr HELP!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Swick

Swick

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 10:03 PM

Hi Everyone,

I'm kind of new to the droid scene, so I'm really sorry if this is a STUPID question. In any case, I rooted my phone, installed the Rom Manager, Rom Toolbox, Root Explorer, Script manager, and the 1300mhz overclock in the Droid Razr Utilities 1.4. I've NEVER had a problem util 30 minutes ago. For some reason the external microSD card is showing as Read Only. Is that because of the overclock script that's running? I can't write anything to the microSD card, and would really appreciate any help ya'll could give. I'm happy to do ANYTHING for ANYONE if they could help me! I'm also running QuickClock Advanced to do the overclocking to 1300mhz. If ANYONE could help, I'd be VERY GRATEFUL!!! The MicroSD Card has been working ever since I got the phone, and I have mounted the microSD card on my pc through the USB cord, and scanned it with ScanDisk through windows. I have restarted the phone, unplugged the microSD card, etc... Also, I did install bootstrap through the Droid Razr Tools 1.4, but I do not believe that has caused the problem. However, I wanted to give ya'll all the info I have / think is important!

Lastly, if I go to root explorer and try to change the SDCARD-EXT (directory) / mount as R/W, nothing seems to happen. I've also tried to select the folder and go to permissions / properties, and it won't let me change anything...

If anyone could help I would do anything for them (well, ALMOST anything!)!!!! LoL

Thanks,
Swick

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sdcard, ext, sd-ext, read only, help, error, Droid, Razr, Droid Razr, HELP!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users