• Please log in to reply
2107 replies to this topic

#2081 spike g

spike g

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 02:13 PM

after a reboot, i have no data and it constantly says i'm roaming... or at least i'm assuming thats what the little "R" where the 3g logo was... any fix for this?

#2082 lthelwpn

lthelwpn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 02:48 PM

after a reboot, i have no data and it constantly says i'm roaming... or at least i'm assuming thats what the little "R" where the 3g logo was... any fix for this?

Go back to settings and toggle the data back to GSM mode then when the screen goes dark toggle back to cdma/lte mode and you should be good.

Sent from my Droid Razr using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2
  • spike g likes this

#2083 KIRA-isJUSTICE

KIRA-isJUSTICE

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 03 June 2012 - 03:25 PM

Hey DT, I've been on the GNEX, but need to give the RAZR some love haha
Is the theme chooser included in this release? Awesome work as always, my friend!

#2084 spike g

spike g

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 09:42 AM

thanks, the data toggle works temporarily some times. it'll suffice till the ICS OTA comes out, also, has anyone had issues with the touchkeys? the lights dont work with this ROM on my phone, i had to download a seperate app to control them

#2085 lthelwpn

lthelwpn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 03:36 AM

thanks, the data toggle works temporarily some times. it'll suffice till the ICS OTA comes out, also, has anyone had issues with the touchkeys? the lights dont work with this ROM on my phone, i had to download a seperate app to control them

Turn the brightness all the way down then turn it up, your keys will light back up. It happens every time you reboot.

Sent from my Droid Razr using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2

#2086 swomack

swomack

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • Twitter:slyone4ya
  • Google+:slyonefoya

Posted 05 June 2012 - 04:57 AM

You can also toggle the auto brightness.

#2087 risenequinox

risenequinox

Non Sub Bread

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • Twitter:_JMARvelous_
  • LocationOhio
  • Current Device(s):Galaxy S4

Posted 05 June 2012 - 06:51 PM

I'd Like to see an update for this. i wonder whats going on with it. Definitely my favorite rom so far.

AbstractWallpapers_00059copy.jpg

#2088 mal_eskrito

mal_eskrito

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 06:59 PM

I'd Like to see an update for this. i wonder whats going on with it. Definitely my favorite rom so far.

DroidTheory the Dev for this rom, has been in the hospital for about 2 weeks now. As of 2 days ago he tweeted that he been moved to a room where he is able to work on his laptop. So perhaps we will see an update soon

Posted Image

#2089 risenequinox

risenequinox

Non Sub Bread

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • Twitter:_JMARvelous_
  • LocationOhio
  • Current Device(s):Galaxy S4

Posted 05 June 2012 - 07:04 PM

DroidTheory the Dev for this rom, has been in the hospital for about 2 weeks now. As of 2 days ago he tweeted that he been moved to a room where he is able to work on his laptop. So perhaps we will see an update soon

I did not know this, thank you for informing me. I hope all is well for him!

AbstractWallpapers_00059copy.jpg

#2090 networkdood

networkdood

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Twitter:networkdood
  • LocationOver there

Posted 06 June 2012 - 06:15 PM

link to download B21 is dead.... :(
I love it when a plan comes together...

#2091 tablecrasher

tablecrasher

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 06:40 PM

link to download B21 is dead....

The main three for this is located at droidhive.com. best to follow it there.

Sent from my XT912 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

#2092 RedLion

RedLion

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 10:50 AM

The main three for this is located at droidhive.com. best to follow it there.

Sent from my XT912 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

It's dead there too

#2093 NattyBee

NattyBee

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 11:02 AM

It's dead there too

The rombot (which is evidently what DT calls his server) is down because DT has been in the hospital and therefore hasn't paid the bill...

Sent from my RAZR Maxx using Tapatalk 2

#2094 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 June 2012 - 12:30 AM

The rombot (which is evidently what DT calls his server) is down because DT has been in the hospital and therefore hasn't paid the bill...

Sent from my RAZR Maxx using Tapatalk 2

Rombot is back up!

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 2
  • networkdood likes this

#2095 networkdood

networkdood

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • LocationOver there

Posted 10 June 2012 - 02:17 PM

cool, thanks...

#2096 networkdood

networkdood

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • LocationOver there

Posted 11 June 2012 - 05:44 PM

damn, lost root with the newest rom....

#2097 LauraSakura

LauraSakura

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Twitter:laurasakura
  • LocationYoungstown, OH

Posted 12 June 2012 - 11:26 AM

You lost root flashing Axiom? What did you use to flash it?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
CDMA RAZR MAXX - Running Android 4.1.1 JB - CM10 Unofficial Alpha

#2098 JoeWumbus

JoeWumbus

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 05:02 PM

I apologize in advance if this subject matter is in the wrong post or forum...

I begin with utter frustration in trying to get a stable ICS build on a Razr... My biggest complaint is the unreliable connectivity and hours of no connectivity at all. Reboots, toggling and the such have no effect at times.

Yesterday, I spent over 12 hours attempting to install various ICS builds on the Razr. At 1:00 AM, I was finally successful in getting aokp_spyder_build-38-20120616 installed. Everything seemed to be running great and after nearly an hour of solid 4g connectivity while all my apps were reinstalling, I fell asleep. I awoke believing the ICS Vs. Connectivity issue had finally been conquered by hackers and back room developers! By 1:00 PM, I was ready to throw the Razr through a wall. My ICS lovefest was over and I demanded another divorce. I quickly rolled back to the modded stock GB on the Razr...

Am I the only one who is experiencing such utterly disgusting results from ICS on a Razr? The reason I ask is because of the following... As a trained IT guy, I've done all that I could think of in testing the issues... Yet no love at all from ICS and the Razr. I am at a loss on why others can have an ICS experience, and I can't.

For those who are pondering and ready to suggest... Here is what I have done...

-- New Razr, rooted and debloated from VWZ crapware.
-- Ran new Razr for a week with minimal 4G connectivity Issues in standard home/work environment.
-- Installed Safe Strap v1.09 on GB v6.12.181.XT912.en.USA
-- Attempted to install various version of AOKP ICS. Many would not boot.
-- Concluded that I may be a bit impatient and didn't allow proper baking of ROM to settle in. Average bake time about 20 minutes...
-- Attempted all ROMs again, clearing Davlik, Formatting Cache and System, etc and allowing to ROMs to bake longer... When the phone hung, I would attempt a power/vol down reboot.
-- Eventually aokp_spyder_build-38-20120616 booted - although it crashed all over the place. I did another wipe, format, etc and reinstalled the same ROM with much better success.
-- Previous ICS ROMs (In no specific order): AXI0M_B13_AOKP_RAZR_3-15_SIGNED, AXI0M_RAZR_AOKP_B17_3-30_SIGNED, AXI0M_RAZR_B20_AOKP_4-7_REL_SIGNED, AXI0M_RAZR_B21_CMPLX_SIGNED.zip, RAZR-AOKP-03-31-SELFKANG, RAZR-CM9-05-28-UNOFFICIAL
-- Yesterday ICS ROMs (In no specific order): SingleCore ROM By Team SpeedCore V1.1, KOA_AOKP, RAZR-AOKP-20120609-SELFKANG, RAZR-ICS-LEAK-AOKP-20120609-SELFKANG, aokp_spyder_build-38-20120616

-- When I turned the SAFE SYSTEM off, the GB complained about low volume space... I am wondering if that may be contributing to the erratic behavior of ICS. I have a 16GB microSD in the phone (not sure where my 32GB went...)

Is it just possible that until VWZ releases an official ICS version for the Razr, we are all simply hoping that ICS will work on the Razr? It's so hard to go back to GB when you've tasted an AOKP ICS ROM. I prefer the stability of GB, but I want the sexiness of ICS... Can't I have both?

Signed,
Troubled In MotoLand...

#2099 swomack

swomack

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • Twitter:slyone4ya
  • Google+:slyonefoya

Posted 17 June 2012 - 05:33 PM

I apologize in advance if this subject matter is in the wrong post or forum...

I begin with utter frustration in trying to get a stable ICS build on a Razr... My biggest complaint is the unreliable connectivity and hours of no connectivity at all. Reboots, toggling and the such have no effect at times.

Yesterday, I spent over 12 hours attempting to install various ICS builds on the Razr. At 1:00 AM, I was finally successful in getting aokp_spyder_build-38-20120616 installed. Everything seemed to be running great and after nearly an hour of solid 4g connectivity while all my apps were reinstalling, I fell asleep. I awoke believing the ICS Vs. Connectivity issue had finally been conquered by hackers and back room developers! By 1:00 PM, I was ready to throw the Razr through a wall. My ICS lovefest was over and I demanded another divorce. I quickly rolled back to the modded stock GB on the Razr...

Am I the only one who is experiencing such utterly disgusting results from ICS on a Razr? The reason I ask is because of the following... As a trained IT guy, I've done all that I could think of in testing the issues... Yet no love at all from ICS and the Razr. I am at a loss on why others can have an ICS experience, and I can't.

For those who are pondering and ready to suggest... Here is what I have done...

-- New Razr, rooted and debloated from VWZ crapware.
-- Ran new Razr for a week with minimal 4G connectivity Issues in standard home/work environment.
-- Installed Safe Strap v1.09 on GB v6.12.181.XT912.en.USA
-- Attempted to install various version of AOKP ICS. Many would not boot.
-- Concluded that I may be a bit impatient and didn't allow proper baking of ROM to settle in. Average bake time about 20 minutes...
-- Attempted all ROMs again, clearing Davlik, Formatting Cache and System, etc and allowing to ROMs to bake longer... When the phone hung, I would attempt a power/vol down reboot.
-- Eventually aokp_spyder_build-38-20120616 booted - although it crashed all over the place. I did another wipe, format, etc and reinstalled the same ROM with much better success.
-- Previous ICS ROMs (In no specific order): AXI0M_B13_AOKP_RAZR_3-15_SIGNED, AXI0M_RAZR_AOKP_B17_3-30_SIGNED, AXI0M_RAZR_B20_AOKP_4-7_REL_SIGNED, AXI0M_RAZR_B21_CMPLX_SIGNED.zip, RAZR-AOKP-03-31-SELFKANG, RAZR-CM9-05-28-UNOFFICIAL
-- Yesterday ICS ROMs (In no specific order): SingleCore ROM By Team SpeedCore V1.1, KOA_AOKP, RAZR-AOKP-20120609-SELFKANG, RAZR-ICS-LEAK-AOKP-20120609-SELFKANG, aokp_spyder_build-38-20120616

-- When I turned the SAFE SYSTEM off, the GB complained about low volume space... I am wondering if that may be contributing to the erratic behavior of ICS. I have a 16GB microSD in the phone (not sure where my 32GB went...)

Is it just possible that until VWZ releases an official ICS version for the Razr, we are all simply hoping that ICS will work on the Razr? It's so hard to go back to GB when you've tasted an AOKP ICS ROM. I prefer the stability of GB, but I want the sexiness of ICS... Can't I have both?

Signed,
Troubled In MotoLand...

Just go with an ics leak and you won't have any connection issues.

#2100 JoeWumbus

JoeWumbus

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 07:24 PM

Just go with an ics leak and you won't have any connection issues.

Okay, I have two questions...

First, do you have an AOKP ROM to recommend?
Next, most of the LEAK ROMs have a huge disclaimer that it needs to be installed on top of a base ROM. How do I go about that when I am installing this using Safe Strap and will be wiping the cache and formatting the system... I find those instructions a bit confusing... Am I missing something?

Thanks for the advice...

Joseph...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users