#2061 littlebigarm

littlebigarm

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationNorth Dakota
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx

Posted 27 May 2012 - 04:08 PM

hey yall just got this up and running. yeah i know its been out for a little while. but i couldnt get that download link to work. but thats besides the point. trying to restore my apps and data from titanium and they all failed. any help because i lost everything pretty much and it sucks. please any advice thanks in advance.

#2062 swomack

swomack

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • Twitter:slyone4ya
  • Google+:slyonefoya

Posted 28 May 2012 - 01:42 AM

hey yall just got this up and running. yeah i know its been out for a little while. but i couldnt get that download link to work. but thats besides the point. trying to restore my apps and data from titanium and they all failed. any help because i lost everything pretty much and it sucks. please any advice thanks in advance.

Only restore missing apps and data. Change your settings under Preferences for Titanium to be indirect.

#2063 littlebigarm

littlebigarm

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationNorth Dakota
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx

Posted 28 May 2012 - 02:51 PM

thats what i did. but i dont know what settings that i need to set. ive never had this problem before i put this rom on. and the other thing is now i cant install some 3rd party apps, its telling me that im out of space. not sure what thats all about but im no where near my total limit. if any has any ideas on that, that would be nice.

#2064 scottiep1112

scottiep1112

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 01:39 AM

hey....uhhhh...can anybody shoot me the link for download?? ive scrolled 20pgs prolly and havnt seen it..... / :

#2065 tablecrasher

tablecrasher

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 02:44 AM

hey....uhhhh...can anybody shoot me the link for download?? ive scrolled 20pgs prolly and havnt seen it..... / :

Droidhive.com

Sent from my XT912 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

#2066 tablecrasher

tablecrasher

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 02:46 AM

So what version do we need to be on to flash this? .181 or .173 or .75 ICS? It doesnt say in the OP and I just got my RAZR MAXX replacement for my DROID CHARGE and I had a DROID X before that so I am familiar with Motorola RSD and the bootloader, but back in DX time, we used to use SBF files, the tar files in odin, and now these fastboot files. So which version do we need to be on? Thanks.

.173 or .181. 181 will give you much better data though. Check out the forums at droidhive for the best info on axiom

Sent from my XT912 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

#2067 leviwg

leviwg

News Writer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 563 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 06:36 AM

read the last few pages but didnt see anything. this rom is stock, flashed over .173 and the keyboard does not work. at all. it wont come up. it did then i rebooted and it doesnt. so i kinda need a keyboard, any help?
a what? an android? whats that?

#2068 spike g

spike g

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 10:16 AM

Newb question here, as my last phone has no ROM's for it so this is still kinda new for me. I'm on 6.12.173 running Eclipse rom 1.3 (2.3.6) right now. Will this work with my phone? and what is still broken with the current update?

#2069 theonlycosmic

theonlycosmic

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 470 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 30 May 2012 - 11:32 AM

Newb question here, as my last phone has no ROM's for it so this is still kinda new for me. I'm on 6.12.173 running Eclipse rom 1.3 (2.3.6) right now. Will this work with my phone? and what is still broken with the current update?

Camera features and hardware acceleration are still broken but almost everything is working.

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 2
Current Phone: Motorola Droid Razr MAXX Stuck on .210 Running Black Widow ICS ROM (leak)

#2070 lthelwpn

lthelwpn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 01:04 PM

I have looked at the OP here and at droidhive and cant see what ststem version or how you install this rom, any help or direction would be great.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2

#2071 spike g

spike g

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 02:03 PM

I have looked at the OP here and at droidhive and cant see what ststem version or how you install this rom, any help or direction would be great.

i'm with you man, cant decide which ICS to go to or if i even need to in order to get this rom... its listed at .173 and no one seems to know

#2072 swomack

swomack

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • Twitter:slyone4ya
  • Google+:slyonefoya

Posted 30 May 2012 - 02:09 PM

I was on the last build when i was in this ROM. I went to the ics leak because i wanted everything to be working.

#2073 eraursls84

eraursls84

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 02:30 PM

Three posts up someone already answered, .173 or .181

Some people have problems with installing this using safestrap (I don't use safestrap so I don't know why) but I use bootstrap and haven't had a problem installing 14 different versions of this rom. The latest version had the wipe scripts built in so just reboot into bootstrap and flash.

#2074 lthelwpn

lthelwpn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 04:00 PM

Three posts up someone already answered, .173 or .181

Some people have problems with installing this using safestrap (I don't use safestrap so I don't know why) but I use bootstrap and haven't had a problem installing 14 different versions of this rom. The latest version had the wipe scripts built in so just reboot into bootstrap and flash.

Im running Eclipse rom on 73 so i am just going to use bootstrap and download and flash. Thanks for your advice.

#2075 leviwg

leviwg

News Writer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 563 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 06:55 PM

this rom is stock, flashed over .173 and the keyboard does not work. at all. it wont come up. it did then i rebooted and it doesnt. so i kinda need a keyboard, any help?
a what? an android? whats that?

#2076 chiahead52

chiahead52

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 06:59 PM

of course it has a keyboard...try to reflash everything as per instructions

#2077 LauraSakura

LauraSakura

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Twitter:laurasakura
  • LocationYoungstown, OH

Posted 31 May 2012 - 05:03 AM

I flashed it using bootstrap without ever even touching any of the ICS leaks, so no you don't need to go to ICS before flashing this ROM.

Sent from my Droid Razr using Tapatalk 2
CDMA RAZR MAXX - Running Android 4.1.1 JB - CM10 Unofficial Alpha

#2078 darionlear

darionlear

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationEl Paso, TX

Posted 31 May 2012 - 10:14 AM

looking forward to trying this out DT....

#2079 lthelwpn

lthelwpn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 02:07 PM

Can you theme this rom , and what themes am I looking for?

Sent from my Droid Razr using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2

#2080 spike g

spike g

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 03:26 PM

This rom is sick. I asked around about going to ICS since i've only had the phone for a couple days and everyone was telling my i had to go to a leak first... this was so simple. glad i did this.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users